origin [Theme] Page 1

“I thought so when I saw that you couldn't read. But the Romans are very flattered by your noble birth, it flatters their arrogance. They could not stand the thought of fighting a slave, especially Crassus.
“I thought so when I saw that you couldnt read. But the...
№ 428253   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:20
No one has ever argued that a person, by his origin from a certain group of people, must necessarily have certain mental characteristics.
№ 425643   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:46
- Warning: the translation will be available to all life forms around the planet. The translation is as follows: Doctor who? Doctor Who? Doctor Who?
№ 425497   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:19
You cannot argue that A is made of B, or vice versa. Any mass is an interaction.
№ 425455   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:11
If man is the crown of creation, in image and likeness, then there is a great demand from him, origin obliges. Therefore, you, the wicked, and decided to be from the monkey! What is the demand from monkey descendants? No responsibility whatsoever. If we assume that your great-grandmothers jumped naked on trees, then, of course, there is continuous progress all around. Then even if you are drunk under the fence, even if you throw bombs at each other, you can still be proud and ascend, because the monkeys are far from you, because any fool still walks on two legs and even in pants.
Quote Explanation: Sam (Misha Mukhin) retells his grandfather's theory to friends
№ 423798   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2021 / 01:18
Hope for life comes from hope itself.
Quote Explanation: Toy Shop. Deduction annie Lester, 10.
№ 419549   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2021 / 13:48
Ridiculous people who are proud of what is not in our power. One says, "I'm better than you: I have a lot of land, and you starve to death." "I'm a former consul," says another. "I'm a procurator," you hear from the third. "I have curly hair," says the fourth. The horse, meanwhile, will not say to the horse, "I am better than you, because I have a lot of food, enough oats; I have a bridle with a gold notch, a popona - colored", but only: "I am better than you, because it is faster." In general, every animal is better or worse solely on its merits or disadvantages. Are only people who do not value moral qualities? - Should we pay attention only to hair, dress and origin?
№ 417952   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 11:00
The source of nobility is the soul, not blood.
№ 417316   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2021 / 14:27
Everything came from the Earth, everything was born in her womb. The earth held rivers, lakes and seas on itself, conceived both sweet and bitter springs, from the water of which expensive salt was evaporated. The earth gave birth to a stone for hearths and gave a fiery stone - flint. In its concern for man, the Earth collected iron in the swamps. In creating man, the Earth gave him strong bones from stone, meat from fertile soil and blood from water. The water in the human body is the salty blood of the heart, the water in the seas is the blood of the Earth.
№ 415044   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2021 / 13:39
- "Dear Espen Cinderella, we invite you to the ball in honor of the nineteenth anniversary of Princess Christine." Obviously, now anyone is allowed into the palace ...
- Does it say that there?
- No, I added that.
№ 410902   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 03:51
Since we are not in a position to explain satisfactorily on the basis of which we believe, after a thousand experiments, that every stone will fall and fire will burn, how can we be satisfied with any view of the origin of the worlds, or of the state in which nature has been from time to time, and of the one in which it will dwell forever and ever?
№ 405053   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2020 / 21:36
George peculiar to adults clarity and distinctness suddenly realized that when you look in the empty silent face of death, the reality is not that absolutely not important, but somehow less significant. Understand the adult's clarity and accepted as a reality that is also characteristic of adults. Life has passed and left a mark. And trail this one is no more significant than a simple Shoe print in the dust. So think and talk to adults; the child takes many years to understand, to realize that he made, created, formed; that the origins are no more than pure coincidence; that everything else in the world except this track, nothing more than dust and ashes. Dust with smoky taste of the gunpowder burning, the remaining from the burnt in seconds a flash of past years.
№ 400513   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2020 / 19:00
I became this for the Saxons and the Danes for the Sachs and so nobody believes me. But I am Uhtred, son of uhtred, and destiny rules over all.
Quote Explanation: "Fate rules all things" ("Destiny is all") is a dictum of uhtred, opaleye all subsequent series.
№ 399225   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2020 / 13:51
Genealogy - family history Dating back to some ancestor, whose origin no small degree didn't care.
№ 399013   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2020 / 10:45
Singapore is developing it's full of life and energy thanks to the work of the administrative machine. There are no radicals. It is not necessary for someone to suppress, the machine worked. And it should continue. To this end, I would correct the law. Here's my proposal: if some official has a property, the origin of which is difficult to explain, and there is evidence of corruption, he is deprived of the whole property.
№ 394960   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 09:00