origin [Theme] Page 2

An individual may read, write, to promote what he likes and can publish workbooks that contain the most crazy ideas. In case of illness, it has the right to be treated in accordance with their wishes or with the help of the psychics (if it believes in the art of the sorcerer), or by using a "scientifically educated" doctor (if he is closer to science). He is allowed not only to promote ideas of this kind, but to establish unions and schools, spreading his ideas to create a organization seeking to put them on in the study; it can either itself to pay the costs of such enterprises, or to use the financial support of like-minded. However, the financing of secondary schools and universities is in the hands of taxpayers. Due to this, they shall have the last word in determining the curricula of these institutions. The citizens of California, for example, decided to restructure the teaching of biology at a local University and to replace Darwin's theory the biblical concept of Genesis and made it: now the origin of man to explain to fundamentalists and not representatives of scientific biology. Of course, the opinion of experts is taken into account, but the last word does not belong to them. The last word belongs to the democratic decision of the Commission in which ordinary people have by an overwhelming majority.
Whether the common man knowledge to make such decisions? Won't do anything if he's stupid mistakes? Shouldn't therefore the solution of fundamental problems to provide a consortium of experts?
In a democracy - of course not.
№ 393940   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 04:06
- You are happy to give intelligent answers to those who are by birth above you?
- The person must prove that he is taller than me. But not a birth certificate, I don't have it and for me they mean nothing.
№ 392156   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 15:09
During the Bolshevik revolution animal instincts filled with hate demi became the reason of terrible crimes against the ruling class of society. Despite the condemnation and the feeling of pity, it is hard to deny these actions in the determination and hardness. Without any negotiation, illusions or compromise these rebels, striving for your goal, in each deed was broke, regardless of morality, the voice of conscience or their origin. And the Jacobins, and the Bolsheviks massacred the ruling class and executed the Royal family. They broke with Christianity and were against the Catholic religion, a war of extermination. They were able to involve their people in wars that were fought by them with passion and panache, then it was the revolutionary war, now the same war started by the Germans. Theories and ideas of the subversive elements had a huge impact far beyond the borders of their countries.
The methods of the Nazis, but they are based on the same principle: killing and destruction of dissenters.

Explanation of the quote:

Fragments from my diary..
18 Jan 1942
Quote Explanation: Fragments from a personal diary.. January 18, 1942
№ 391399   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 13:12
Wrong understanding of sleep. In the era of the rude, the original culture man believed that in dreams he will know another real world; here lies the beginning of all metaphysics. Without sleep people would have no reason to divide the world into two halves. The division into body and soul is also connected with the ancient understanding of sleep, as well as the assumption of an imaginary spiritual body, i.e., the origin of all belief in spirits and probably also of belief in gods. "Dead continues to live because he is living in a dream" - so infer once, many thousands of years in a row.
№ 390447   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:37
As you leave the house, not knowing where you're from?
№ 386104   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 09:40
Nothing is more false than the English aristocracy. Their lords, as a rule, it is not the descendants of crusaders and paladins of Charlemagne, and the heirs of the Tudor wool merchant, Elizabethan pirates, and colonial merchants and fleets of the Restoration.
№ 386082   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2020 / 15:24
The deeds make the man. Not the status and not the origin.
№ 386001   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2020 / 08:16
...There are people like "born in purple".
№ 384430   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2019 / 18:14
No matter where you're born in this world, it is important that you do. She deserves respect because you deserve respect for her actions.
№ 382727   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 16:12
I realized that the mind, talent and origin - not the most important thing in life.
Of course, all this also plays a role, but is useless if you do not learn one thing: you can't do it alone.
№ 382315   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2019 / 22:28
Origins is overrated. Nobility can be attained in one generation. Times have changed. Only wealth matters.
№ 381840   Added Viker 05-11-2019 / 14:08
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
The Earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to drool,
Neanderthals developed tools,
We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,
That all started with the big bang!
Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
The earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to develop,
Neanderthals invented tools,
We built a wall (we built the Pyramids),
Math, science, history, unraveling the mystery
It all started with a Big Bang!
Quote Explanation: Original Sound Track for the series
№ 370706   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 03:18
Perhaps it would be easier if we knew what we are made of, what keeps us alive and what we get back. All that is in front of your eyes - the paper and the ink, these words and your eyes, too, were made of stars: stars that explode when they die.
№ 370591   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 01:17
I learned early on that those who appreciate the faster all of us, often based on origin.
(I learned early on, those who can assess your strengths, needs first to accept you for her).
I learnt early: those who are quickest to tally your value often do it on your spots alone.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 365330   Added Viker 29-03-2019 / 08:52
Marriages sometimes hold many secrets, one has only to study their ancestry.
№ 357281   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2019 / 15:08