traps [Theme] Page 2

- Fix ahead of us remains a powerful energy. I think it's a trap.
- Hey, what could happen?
- What is it, little people? The nerves pass? I am waiting for you.
Where does he keep leaving? We have something to hurt?
- Parasites! How many of you must be destroyed, so you know your place?
№ 336645   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2018 / 05:06
Stop looking at me so skeptically! This trap will surely come across some crazy-ass beast. My own invention! I studied at the Institute for trade, what do you think?
Quote Explanation: Roberto sets a trap. Being on a desert island, the hero turns to the only living being, the parrot.
№ 305664   Added MegaMozg 25-10-2017 / 18:06
Luxury becomes a necessity and creates new responsibilities. Once a person gets used to a new convenience, he takes it for granted, and therefore count on him. There comes a time when have to do without the usual impossible.
Quote Explanation: The author writes about the falling living standards of farmers compared to hunter-gatherers. Agriculture, which has led to increasing numbers of people had their negative sides.
№ 303784   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2017 / 18:12
If you're treated well, sooner or later have to pay for it. There is always some kind of trap.
№ 302271   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2017 / 20:18
Childhood nostalgia and a trap.
Childhood. That's nostalgia and a trap.
№ 295602   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2017 / 21:39
A stack of freshly made waffles in the woods. Isn't that a little suspicious?
Quote Explanation: Donkey found in the woods waffles.
№ 294308   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2017 / 12:03
I think that when the United States felt at the head of the so-called civilized world, and certainly when the Soviet Union collapsed, then there is an illusion that now the United States can all and for them nothing will. And it's always a trap. Because in this situation, and people, and the country are starting to make mistakes. There is no need to analyze the situation, there is no need to think about the consequences. The country begins to function inefficiently. One mistake piling on another. Here's a trap I seem to have hit the United States today.
№ 291109   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2017 / 18:07
And now life is a huge trap, consisting of fine. If you listen real hard, sometimes you can hear them slam shut.
2 Season 2 Series
№ 289081   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2017 / 19:13
- So you are directed to the surface of mother Earth, Lieutenant?
- The most coveted award, Griff.
- Among the wreckage is full of hiding places for ambushes. A. T. A. D. with the "Sniffer" will help to detect them.
- Thanks, Griff. True.
Bottom be on the lookout, sir. And don't miss this geek [Raya] of mind.
№ 283338   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2017 / 09:12
People create traps for themselves and they fall.
№ 281108   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2017 / 15:51
The fight is three dozen days of boredom and thirty seconds of excitement. When you, for example, simply go accompanied after the meeting or returned from the Embassy to the hotel.
The main feature of the ambush is the choice of location by the enemy. You're not in control: you can't choose the time or place... You just move - on and all of a sudden refuse in the heart of the ambush, or in the center of the car trap, when you really attack technique. And you must always be ready to instantly switch from normal speed to full throttle, "Hey, it's time to make minced meat and metal".
In this situation, you catch a break: survival in the initial conflict with the enemy, the ability to live and fight another day - it all depends on your skills. Here you can't do that usually in the movies, and just shoot the window with a pistol - you have only a couple of shops. Shoot all the bullets, and then, when your technique will finally son of a bitch, left empty-handed.
The main weapon you have is your car. How well you can wield this weapon depends on how carefully you've prepared. Training of driving skills is very important for a fighter.
№ 280763   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2017 / 14:57
If he meets resistance in response to its first trick, so partner gives him permission to continue to behave the same way.
I can't stop repeating: you can't afford to give Hitler Poland.
In the early stage of a relationship is constantly testing the boundaries. Mitogen deals with the fact that determine for yourself, sometimes even without realizing it, how far he can go. Unfortunately, the partner is convinced that if it is not to conflict or challenge the abusive actions of a partner, it is an expression of her love. Fall into this trap many women.
№ 274696   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:43
- Do you remember saying about cheese in a mousetrap? - Vitali walked over to the window, straightened his tangled Carmine curtains.
- I want to say, I was caught in a trap?
- No, Julian shook his head, young warlock. I want to say that you're the cheese is.
- And what are you? asked for canopy girl.
- Spring. If you're lucky, manage to snap even before you eat.
№ 266873   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:25
But confidence is a trap. However, understand it is usually too late.
№ 253909   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:41