life [Theme] Page 1623

Perhaps the fact that we live in the city in the sweltering heat, the cramped writing of disposable paper, playing Vint - isn't that the case? And the fact that we spend our entire life among the bums, barrator, stupid, idle women, talking and listening to different nonsense - isn't that the case?
№ 37712   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:48
The stories often found this "but suddenly". The authors are right: life is so full of surprises!
№ 37709   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:48
- The fate of anyone not to go, he said impatiently. And no one knows when it will catch you. What is the meaning of to bargain with the time? And what is, in essence, long life? Long past. Our future each time lasts only to a following sigh. No one knows what will happen then. Each of us lives by the minute. All that awaits us after this very moment, with only hopes and illusions.
№ 37691   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:47
Life is cruel, senseless and, in fact, endlessly humiliating. All its beauty, pleasures and temptations exist, only to people raznezhilas, lay down on her back and began to talk confidently with all four paws, exposing the lives of vulnerable belly. Then she will not miss her I'm gonna hit you so that screaming will incur, tail between his legs.
№ 37687   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:47
Always remember, when life hands you a LEMON, ask for tequila and salt and invite me!
№ 37637   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:46
The world came to me, but there was the sky worried.
I died, but the radiance of the luminaries is not multiplied.
And no one told me why I was born
And why my life is hastily destroyed.
№ 37636   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:46
Life, even if you reject it, even if neglected, is always stronger than you. It is strongest. People returned from the camps and had children. Men and women, brutally tortured, who saw their loved ones die, as the burning of their homes, fled again behind the bus, and discussed the weather and were married daughters. It is unbelievable but it is true. Life is stronger than everything. And then, who are we to give his own person so much importance? We fuss, cry... Why? What?
№ 37573   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:43
What courage one must possess to one morning, look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself: "do I Have the right to make a mistake?" Enunciate every word... What courage one must possess to look life in the face and not to see in it nothing is stable, nothing is harmonious. And things break down, expand - out of pure selfishness? Of course not, though... So what's the deal? The survival instinct? Vision? The fear of death?
The courage to be honest with yourself. For once in your life. To resist yourself. Just imagine. One - "Right to fail" - a simple expression, just a few words, but those who will tell you, if you even have one? Who, other than yourself?
№ 37566   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:43
First, what it's like to live in? What does this word mean?
My children... but what can I give them? Mom depressed? Upside down world?
I'm ready to get up in the morning, get dressed, have Breakfast, dress and feed daughters to stay until the evening, put them in and kiss Goodnight. I can work it in. It all able. But no more.
Please be gentle.
No more.
№ 37560   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:43
Life is the most beautiful inventions of nature.
№ 37551   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:42
Man enters life soft and weak, and dying hard and strong. Stiffness and strength are death's companions!
№ 37548   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:42
When you feel dissatisfaction with life, think about what you have and be grateful for that.
№ 37539   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:42
And yet, I know you always
Closed Breasts, but it is open back.
And lips do not get tired to say:
"You know you can survive!"
№ 37515   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:41
She said I need you to hold me
I'm a little far from the shore
And I'm afraid of sinking
You're the only one knows me
And who doesn't ignore
That my soul is weeping
I know, I know, I know
Part of me says let it go
Everything must have it seasons
Round and Round it goes
And every day's a one before
But this time, this time
I'm gonna try anything that just feels better
№ 37512   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:41
You can live your whole life and not even Wake up.
№ 37499   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 15:41