feature [Theme] Page 4

Every window has its own special atmosphere.
№ 374311   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2019 / 21:04
Have unlimited happiness - their own boundaries.
№ 373686   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2019 / 14:02
To be special, not to be a monster.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 367748   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2019 / 14:19
Our world is rich in stories and legends. Something of this is true, something is fiction. But the one that told me Spin, very old. In ancient kingdoms, long before the advent of Hunters, warriors were born with silver eyes. And creatures of Grimm, the most terrible enemies of humanity, only themselves feared them. Best of the best. They say they had to defeat Grimm with just one look... Ridiculous story, isn't it?
3 Season 12 Series
№ 364474   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2019 / 09:14
The difference between an ordinary evening and a night you'll never forget - it's your choice to he was.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 361696   Added MegaMozg 20-02-2019 / 22:06
That box on the hill,
Little house-boxes, built of ticky tacky [cheap, flimsy material].
Little house-boxes on the hillside,
Little house-boxes are all the same.
There is a green house and yellow
Blue and red,
And they are all built of ticky tacky [cheap, flimsy material],
And they all look exactly the same.
Little boxes on the hillside,
Little boxes made of ticky tacky,
Little boxes on the hillside,
Little boxes all the same.
There's a green one and a pink one
And a blue one and a yellow one,
And they're all made out of ticky tacky
And they all look just the same.
Quote Explanation: The theme of the first season. The song "Little boxes" group "Persephone's Bees", written by Malvina Reynolds in 1962 and performed by Pete Seeger in 1963. This song is a political satire of a developing suburbia and conformist middle-class attitudes. It is about building similar houses - multi-colored "little boxes" cheap, flimsy material that look the same.
1 Season
№ 356317   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2019 / 03:52
No laughing equally men and every woman's inherent unique gait, and all the boys cry differently.
Quote Explanation: The story "Ahmed and the oblivion machines", 1998.
№ 353370   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2018 / 03:12
I fell in love, especially with you.
№ 349856   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2018 / 23:15
These "special" about them every day more and more, and today, if you're not blue, not a vegan, not a hipster, not some Viper, or God knows who else, then you obviously have something wrong. Freedom in the society has reached such a level that people without disabilities, paradoxically, begins to feel inferior. Here is my proposal: let those, if such there are, those who are old-fashioned and likes to have sex with the opposite sex, your appearance is important! Those who eat food simply because it tastes good, men who serve women hand and women that is not served on the men in the court, let's somehow get together. I do not call what, I just want to make sure I am not alone. It is not necessary Nitsche, nor marching anywhere or to block streets, let's just stay, let's talk. The only thing I have a request to the authorities, can we share this, well not five but at least three thousand police, because who knows how our gray mass will include a bright personality.
№ 348774   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2018 / 21:12
- I can't believe my baby sister will go to Beacon with me! This is the best day of my life!
- Please, enough...
But I'm so proud of you!
Seriously, SIS - there is nothing.
- What are you talking about? This is fantastic! Everyone at Beacon will think you are the coolest!
I don't want to be the coolest! I don't even want to be the best! I just want to be the same as the next.
- What is wrong with you? You should be happy!
- Of course, I'm happy! I just... I missed two whole years. Don't want everybody to think I was special or something...
- But you're really special!
1 Season 1 Series
№ 342382   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2018 / 15:24
- When I was little, everyone thought I was twins, ' said the witch over his shoulder. - And then... they decided that I was the embodiment of evil, - she finished through the other shoulder.
And they were right? - asked Tiffany.
Both half aunt on a Par with a shocked look turned to her.
You can't ask people such questions!
- Mmm... but this is an obvious question, ' said Tiffany. - If you in response will say: "Yes, I'm evil! MUA-ha-ha!" this will save a lot of time, right?
№ 337634   Added MegaMozg 12-08-2018 / 00:23
- Why it's bad to be special? Each of us is special, none like another. What did you want to be? Want to become a Purdy and tell me another story about his exploits? Or do you dream of becoming Dolgoleva that shy to say Hello to Daisy, although she is the mother of his kittens? We are all different.
I know. But if you knew how hard it is sometimes to be Illegally!
№ 337275   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2018 / 05:02
Why it's bad to be special? Each of us is special, none like another. What did you want to be? Want to become a Purdy and tell me another story about his exploits? Or do you dream of becoming Dolgoleva that shy to say Hello to Daisy, although she is the mother of his kittens? We are all different.
№ 337274   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2018 / 04:02
Every person is unique and beautiful.
№ 333747   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2018 / 20:12
All men are strange creatures, but those of you who found a way to get pleasure from its strange, cause I have a lot of respect.
№ 332345   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2018 / 20:10