feature [Theme] Page 3

- You know what you want all the people?
- What?
- To be not such as all. However, this desire makes them similar to others. I look at it every day, every minute. I've seen them all. Through me passed the elderly and children, women and men, all with their history, all with their own reasons, thoughts and excuses, but no one stands out, because your own problems and often carry thousands and millions of people. And while you think you're the one fighting with the Universe, on the same occasion with her fighting half of humanity. - Noah waves his hands and whistling down them, continuing to stare at me chocolate and a very kind eyes, which, I think, dancing sparks. - People looking for meaning and cannot find it. They believe that the meaning of money, in family, in love, in friends. But all part of the meaning. And he concluded to live a life extraordinary, Ari, to be different, to leave a mark. Be the exception - is the essence of existence. Not to be rich, to be famous, smart, good or strong. And unique. And you still believe that you had to face a heavy burden? True! To be this difficult. But it's worth it. I think it is.
№ 394373   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 03:15
There is a feature that can distinguish a developed country from an undeveloped. If people do not understand why they live in poverty, and believe that there is some sort of Messiah or an army General with an army and guns, determined enough and savvy in business, time to solve the problems of poverty, unemployment and backwardness, means the country is poor, because such a situation can occur only in an underdeveloped country.
№ 393805   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 23:27
Everything in it, like in a fairy tale and, however, the other stories are quite similar.
№ 392155   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 15:06
In our culture, the ingrained notion that deep intimacy is only possible in the context of a passionate romantic relationship with a Special Person, which we distinguish from the mass of other people. This view often limits us and cuts from other sources of intimacy, causing us to suffer when we can't find that Special someone.
№ 391718   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 12:39
Hallelujah, I'm a freak I'm a freak
Hallelujah, every day of the week
I'm a do's ya like I want ya

Hallelujah, I'm weird, I'm weird
Hallelujah, every day of the week
I do what I want!
№ 391373   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 11:54
Zajonc argued that the emergence of sympathy when you repeat - the most important biological feature, which also applies to animals. To survive in a frequently dangerous world, an organism must respond to new stimuli carefully and with fear. For the animal, which belongs to the new without suspicion, the prospects for survival look bleak. On the other hand, the extinction of the initial fear of safe phenomenon - a sign of adaptability. Zajonc argued that the effect of a simple presentation arises from the fact that repeated clashes with the new stimulus is not the end of anything is bad. Such a stimulus will eventually become a safety signal, and safety is good. Obviously, this is not only true for humans.
№ 391357   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 07:00
I think that the usual work, realistic and modern, the idea that more connected with everyday life should really be a very special and interesting to interest the reader. Exotic cinema is always more fascinating.
Quote Explanation: from an interview with Starlog (1982)
№ 391288   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 05:15
State planning - that's the basis on which grow all the main successes of China. Today they are connected somehow with foreign investment and privatization. But the inflow of foreign investment there are no miracles. It has long described a phenomenon called the export of capital. The export of American capital was twice destroyed by the war rebuilt Germany and not just her. Such is the nature of capital: he is always looking for cheap labor - the only source of profit for themselves. The Soviet Union used this feature during the NEP, then to minimize the NEP and start industrialization. Important on someone who "rides": the capital of the party or the party in the capital.
№ 389346   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2020 / 15:18
It is more important to have some feature, than any ability.
№ 388604   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2020 / 10:58
A feature of our Universe is inaccessibility to us.
№ 387268   Added MegaMozg 14-02-2020 / 05:52
- Tell me: what's wrong with me?
Why? You are very cute.
Really?
- Yes! Are you serious, caring, but you're... normal cupcake.
- I do not understand...
- Watch: all the best in you is hidden inside, but not everyone wants to get to your toppings for a boring wrapper.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 383533   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2019 / 15:16
And if all superheroes... no one superhero.
№ 382495   Added Viker 14-11-2019 / 09:26
Actually, you're like everyone else -
But pretend that this is not so.
№ 379668   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2019 / 10:30
- As someone like me can be a model? A model can only be special people - self-confident.
- You're special too. You caught my attention. No one in this world can become something special in itself. Man becomes special only when someone sees its value. I don't know what before was your life, but I know how a person can be bad when it does not like and do not appreciate. I find you interesting and you ... the second most special person for me.
1 Season 7 Series
№ 378104   Added MegaMozg 09-09-2019 / 19:21
You're special too. You... caught my attention. No one in this world can become something special in itself. Man becomes special only when someone sees its value. I don't know what before was your life, but I know how a person can be bad when it does not like and do not appreciate.
1 Season 14 Series
№ 375226   Added Viker 22-07-2019 / 10:02