feature [Theme] Page 1

They immediately became attached to each other with mysterious threads. And really, how to explain sympathy? Why is it that such and such a peculiarity, such and such an imperfection, which is indifferent or repugnant in one person, is attractive in another?
№ 437665   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2022 / 15:12
By examining your desires, you discover your power.
№ 432828   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2021 / 14:57
Scandals have a tendency to never be forgotten. For the time being, they gather dust on old shelves, until someone dares to behave as if nothing bad had happened.
№ 432014   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2021 / 01:57
Here you have New Orleans flooded. And instantly all democracy disappeared somewhere, the territory of law disappeared somewhere, and no one protects any interests of minorities. There is also a feature of human nature. And often the need for the state is to fight the base manifestations of human nature. The main task of the state is not to build heaven, but to prevent hell.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov from 10/19/2021
№ 431020   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2021 / 12:03
People have this peculiarity. If something turns out badly, you need to blame others for it. Everyone who is nearby, but not yourself. And if something goes well, then all the awards and laurels should be appropriated only to yourself.
№ 430950   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 14:45
Western consciousness. You can call it whatever you like. I call this ignorance. This is the consciousness of people who believe in themselves, in their exclusiveness, and at the same time have very little idea of what is happening in the rest of the world. This is a feature of the United States, in many respects now of the Western consciousness, which the Americans are adjusting to their mental stereotype. This is what we are dealing with. We are really dealing with a quasi-religious consciousness, where there is no room for doubt, where there is no room for admitting our own ignorance, and where there is no positive place for our country.
№ 430525   Added MegaMozg 10-10-2021 / 11:42
There is a global scope, and there is an average one, like Chubais. This is how marketing is built. And very primitive forms are Mavrodi. He and his entourage also knew the future. I sit, and the money goes.
Quote Explanation: The world needs a new type of international relations.
Release Date: 22.09.2021
№ 428530   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2021 / 12:42
There is a global scope, and there is an average one, like Chubais. This is how marketing is built. And very primitive forms are Mavrodi. He and his entourage also knew the future. I sit, and the money goes.
Quote Explanation: The world needs a new type of international relations.
Release Date: 22.09.2021
№ 428529   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:42
Jamie saw it in me. And now I knew why. And Frank did not notice at all. And I knew why, too.
Quote Explanation: About Claire's profession as a surgeon
№ 428522   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:41
But the goal is set wisely. And don't give a damn about PACE, the European Parliament. There is nothing more important than the confidence of citizens in the correctness and veracity of the vote. What is the peculiarity of our mentality? We must first make sure that we are absolutely right. This is how our entire thousand-year history is built. When they say that Russians are indecisive, it is not true. This is the achievement of a special state of self-righteousness. And if we are convinced of this, then a resolution of the European Parliament is in free flight to an unknown address.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov from 20.09.21
№ 428229   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:16
Boredom (ennuie) is a French word, but this is a feature of ours, English.
№ 423771   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2021 / 20:18
I'm special. And one day you will know about it.
№ 422844   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2021 / 14:06
A funny feature of the nervous system: twitching over trifles and maintaining a serene detachment when something serious, significant happens.
№ 415330   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2021 / 13:03
What a strange sight it is to watch an entire species - billions of human beings - playing and listening to meaningless tonal combinations, seriously devoting much of their time to the subject they call "music." At least, this feature of the human race greatly perplexed the intelligent aliens, the Overlords from the novel by Arthur Clarke "The End of Childhood." Curiosity made them disembark and attend the concert. They politely listen to the music, after the concert they congratulate the composer on his "greatest masterpiece", but in reality the music itself remains completely incomprehensible to them. Aliens cannot understand what happens to human beings when they listen to or compose music, because absolutely nothing happens to them. They themselves are devoid of music as a species.
№ 413800   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2021 / 20:39
Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Dago (dago) is an ethnic insult to a person from Italy, Spain or Portugal.
№ 413520   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2021 / 13:21