Jesus [Theme] Page 6

Three proof that Jesus was a Jew:
First, he was thirty-three years, and he still lived with his mother. Second, he believed that his mother was a virgin. And third, his mother believed that her son was God.
№ 152599   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 11:36
- Do you really think that Jesus is here with us now?
- No, I don't think he's here with us now, I know he's here with us now. No, well, you're interesting, and if I asked you, like, do you really think you are in the jacket?
Are two different things. It depends on the consent of the majority. If you say that I'm in a jacket, and Cecil says that I'm in the buff, I have green skin and even the tail in the bargain, then you should think, where would we put it so that it's nothing wrong with you did
Who's Cecil?
- No. Fiction. There is no Cecil. Is a fictional character I invented, for example.
№ 152108   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 11:01
But look at Jesus! If it is, as we say, trample death, the symbol of Christ would be his image over the tomb with raised hands, but instead Christians at all times preferred the image of a bright defeat: he hangs on the cross, ready to surrender. Because we are only touching stories about loss.
№ 147685   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 19:53
If Jesus had a gun he would have been alive.
24 Season 9 Series
№ 144854   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 17:12
That is still the story. At first I didn't believe a word of it. What? People sin, and the son of God for all of them paying? Imagine the Pope saying, "Piscine, a lion today climbed into the corral for llamas and two pulled up. And the other broke yesterday of a black antelope. Last week, two lions ate the camel. But a week before got the colorful cranes and grey herons. Well, who gobbled up Brazilian agouti - guess what? In General, it's rubbish. It is necessary to solve something. So I decided - feed-ka lions you, so they will atone for their sins." "Yes, daddy, I think it is true and fair. Just let go and pray.
"Hallelujah, son."
"Hallelujah, dad."
№ 141255   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 00:14
- You don't think that what chose to make my son anything we shouldn't. Love always leaves a mark, ' she said quietly. We were there together.
Mac was surprised:
- On the cross? No, wait, I thought you left, well, you know, "My God, my God, why have You forsaken me?" - These were the words of the Scripture, poppy was often repeated during the great Tribulation.
- You do not understand contained in this mystery. Despite the fact that he felt at that moment, I never left his side.
- How can you say that? You left it exactly as left me!
- Mackenzie, I never left it and never left you.
For me all this makes no sense - he snapped.
- I know not. In any case, not yet. But at least think about it: if all you see in front of you, only the pain, maybe she just overshadows me?
№ 137915   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 18:22
- How is it, this love? Give you for her from his God? What made you Jesus? What he suffered for you? Why do you love him more than me? Punched for nails on my hands? So let's look at mine! And it will see, and this and that... He ripped the shirt, showing the terrible scars on the body. - Padre, your God is a phony! Don't believe his wounds, believe that he suffered, it was all a lie. Your heart should rightfully belong to me! <...> I transferred everything and tempered his soul by patience, because he wished to return to life and come to grips with your God. This was my shield, I protected my heart when I was facing madness and death. And now, back, I see again in my place of luacheia, the one who was nailed to the cross only six hours, and then rose from the dead. Padre, I was crucified year after year, five years, and I'm too risen! Now, what are you gonna do to me? What are you gonna do to me?..
№ 135209   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 15:20
You ought to read your Bible, sir, you'll find a bunch of supernatural shit. For example, you know that Jesus was a Jew?
№ 131704   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 10:01
"For nation will rise against nation, and Kingdom against Kingdom; and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places..." Nineteen centuries have passed since then, as our Lord uttered these words, and none of these centuries was full of wars, disease, famine, and earthquakes. Powerful Empire turned to dust, the disease claimed half of humanity, thousands of people have died in the cataclysms of nature - from floods, fires and hurricanes. This happened again and again for nineteen centuries, but never made Christ to return to Earth.
№ 112008   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 21:55
Madam, wherever I saw the image of Christ, he always looks very sad. It never portrayed laughing. Why?
Do you know why Raju. He is sad because his children are unhappy, the people of this world.
- He feels unhappy because I'm unhappy?
- What do you think? He loves you!
- Madam, I will never be unhappy, I will please him! I'll make sure Christ laughed.
№ 110507   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 20:03
Christ is the only one of the philosophers, magicians, etc., who claimed as a true eternity of life, the infinity of time, the nothingness of death, the clarity of the spirit and sacrifice as a necessary condition for the justification of existence.
№ 109356   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 18:07
I mourn the terrible deeds,-
Christ on the cross raised, and tortured,
And subjected to humiliation without number,
The elders seven and it was still alive, maligned.
The children of Israel, you are the spawn of evil,
Honed blade in the crucified drove;
And mother's head in the dust before him lay,
And the mob in the neighborhood went wild, and funny.
№ 103293   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 08:40
If Jesus had lived to be seventy years, I think he would not love all people in a row.
№ 101501   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 04:16
- It is written in the New Testament: "If you get hit on the right cheek - substitute the left"?
I thought this phrase should be understood metaphorically. The Lord didn't mean...
- This is what the Lord meant. He taught man to be courageous, able to endure blows without striking back, not retreating a single step. When you're doing this in the soul of your enemy gives you a completely new feeling. Hate gives way to respect for you. Did Christ not an example of that?
№ 101141   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 04:01
Looking for Jesus
Get on your knees
Looking For Jesus?
Then get on your knees.
№ 96201   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 00:15