obsession [Theme]

Every day is a chance to start over. Do not focus on yesterday's failures, start today with positive thoughts and expectations.
№ 451870   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2023 / 08:18
A look full of hate... Everyone you loved was taken from you or killed. Can you look at the world differently after this? In any case, life goes on and goes on as usual. We will meet again in this never-ending epilogue. Until then, rest in peace, Ragna Bloodage.
№ 438871   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 16:30
Welcome to the darkest year of our travels. And the first difference - no father, Morty. He threatened to hand me over to the government. That's why I got rid of it and the government. I replaced both of them and actually became the main family and the universe. Your mother wouldn't let me come home, come I without you and your sister. Now you know the real reason of your salvation. I just took the family, Morty. If you tell this mother or sister, I'll deny it. And they will be on my side. Because I'm a hero, Morty! You'll have to do what I tell you, Morty! Always! And-and-and I got this alanskogo Szechuan teriyaki sauce, Morty. So in this -- in this whole thing, Morty. This is my "one-Armed man"!
I am motivated not by the death of my family, Morty. It's all a lie!. Now I'm looking for a Sichuan sauce. I need this sauce, Morty. If nine seasons Morty, it is my story arc. I need my sauce, my Sichuan Morty. Nine seasons, and I get my Sichuan sauce. Another 97 years, Morty! I want this sauce to the nuggets, Morty!
№ 398005   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 11:30