dualism [Theme]

So what do you need from me? Perhaps some explanation? Any great soul-saving story that would explain how events unfolded? Perhaps there was a reason - a driving force that would make everything logical; and, having understood it, you might hate me a little less than now. However, one does not exist. I never had time to repent. I am elemental. So to speak, axiomatic - such as the one who is inside a whole tangle of false moves should be. As you can see, I got my way. I am who I am. This is my blessing and - for the sake of symmetry - my curse.
№ 441161   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2022 / 01:18
Two people are leading me.
№ 439195   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2022 / 21:57
In the thin fabrics of the deity.
№ 438815   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2022 / 01:15
If with the help of dualism it was possible to understand the tragedies that arose because of the love of a man and a woman, then our life would be terribly dull.
№ 415283   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 18:54
Madness and greatness are two sides of the same coin.
Quote Explanation: Barristan Selmy recalls the words of king Jaeherys.
№ 235935   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 10:34
I felt the universe as a vast delicate balance. It was applied like two different wills, two different semantic mark - and applied with such force and power that the "sky" was shocked actually. In reality, of course, wills in the world there were an unimaginable number, and they were all possible directions and types. And each of them know anything did not like about the others. But together they formed two rassipautsya each other thread.
One of them wanted to be. The other didn't want to be. Or, maybe more correctly - didn't want to be. They engage each other in mortal combat, mixed, burned and was freeze each other again, and had a friend from pals was just one of these forces is sufficient to thicken. In General, if you saw the Chinese sign "Yin-Yang", the outer dish were inscribed in it.
№ 217912   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:31
And the faster you went, the easier it became. Easier... Antonyms. Easy - hard. Hot - cold. All inherent duality, or, as is fashionable to say, dualism. And one implies the other: if there is loneliness, there must be love. Otherwise it is impossible.
№ 106870   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 14:53
All is vanity and asymmetric dualism of the linguistic sign.
№ 80083   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 17:02
... So, let's summarize.
Identialism is dualism on the stage of development when the major corporations done the redistribution of human consciousness, which, being under continuous influence of the oral, anal and displacing wow-impulses, begins independently to generate the three wow-factor, resulting in a stable and permanent expulsion of the individual and the emergence in its place of the so-called identity. Identialism is dualism, with the three-fold feature. It is dualism that is: a) dead, b) rotten, b) digitized.
You can give many different definitions of identity, but it is completely pointless, because the real her is still there. And if in the previous stages of human history it was possible to speak about the oppression of man by man and man is an abstract concept, in an era ofidentialism to speak about the oppression is impossible. At the stage ofidentialism out of sight completely disappears is the one for whose freedom you would fight for.
Therefore, the end of the world, which for so long was spoken by Christians and which inevitably leads wowerisation of consciousness, will be absolutely safe in all senses - disappear because someone danger could threaten. The end of the shining is simply a TV show. And that, colleagues, fills us all with inexpressible bliss...
№ 68318   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 21:29