heritage [Theme] Page 5

Heir you've given to the world,
And my eyes are gone.
I hatred give rise to day and night
And the word "we" out of memory it goes away...
№ 266986   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:29
Treville legacy that he left behind a more just world.
3 Season 10 Series
№ 266448   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:11
We honor the dead for the world that he inherited. However, if we allow the dead to rule the world, you yourself will be destroyed.
№ 265032   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:25
Spiritual culture can be compared to wheat. Wheat feeds people. But man, in turn, takes care of the wheat, bulking in barns grain. And grain stocks are kept as a legacy, from one harvest to another.
№ 262224   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:20
Lonely Ghost, he proclaims a truth that nobody would ever hear. But while he says it, something in the world will not be interrupted. Not by making yourself heard, but that was normal keep you the heritage of man.
№ 259861   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 18:03
To do something, lisite for sobi,
a mi, nichogo, and prodemo, Yak tn,
only the dwellers of the sky Ochi Golub
Qiu land always drink in ctn.
Dwellers TSI Lisi did not vimerli, Yak tour
dwellers TSI words vicoli, Yak Rudy.
That should be left, without it,
We're nothing - we pass like shadows.
So only the sky blue eyes
Always be the earth has seen in bloom.
To forests is not extinct, as the tour
Words do not languish, like ore.
Quote Explanation: Translation Of Tatiana Gordienko.
№ 258702   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:23
Joint activities of the whole tribe of doctors can roughly estimate, based on the specimens available for observation. The same is true for plumbers, taxi drivers, prostitutes and representatives of other professions, where there are no "superstars".
Because of the "star" of the dynamics of what we call "literary heritage" and "literary masterpieces" that represents only a tiny fraction of the collectively created. Here's the thing. This prevents us to identify talents.
Let's say you attribute the success of Honore de Balzac, French novelist of the nineteenth century, his ruthless "realism", "insights", "the acuteness of the senses", "study of the characters", "ability to captivate the reader" and so on. These "excellent" qualities you can recognize a necessary prerequisite to the creation of excellent artworks provided and only provided that those who do not have the so-called "talent", do not have these qualities. What if there was dozens of equally wonderful literary creations that we have not reached? If you really were written and disappeared equally valuable manuscripts, I'm sorry to say, your idol Balzac differs from his opponents only obscure the fact that he was incredibly lucky. Moreover, bowing to the Balzac, do you allow the injustice to others.
I do not mean that Balzac was not talented, I just want to say that his talent is less unique than it seems.
№ 258083   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:03
We are denied a long life; I will leave the papers that will prove that we lived!
№ 257000   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:19
Our proud nation was condemned to exile, but no one will destroy our unity, for we are bound by the Khala, a sacred Union of all our thoughts and emotions. Today we will return to the home world! And with it, our heritage!
№ 255572   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:34
- Why are you Santa olava decided to come and live here, on the Dnieper to Smolensk?
Ragnor looked at her intently and with a kind of mocking approval.
- Here's how! This issue finally came to your head! Not "why" and "why"! To the question "why" the answer "for wealth, power and glory", and they are right. But the question "why" is far more important. Five hundred years ago my ancestors learned to build ships that could raise the population of the whole estates of men, women, children and cattle. And since they're always looking for new places to build this house. And we - the descendants of the gods. Through the kind Boulingov we come from tours of Fornita, and through Skjoldungen from Odin. But to call themselves descendants of the gods is entitled to only one who is trying to do in life as much as they are. Always looking for a way to perform the feat, surpassing Jotun, push the boundaries of the human world. One who merely sits on the glory of their ancestors, swinging an idle foot, like the bride in Lara dowry, - be forgotten. The true descendants of the gods
always go after them to leave their grandchildren a world more than what they themselves inherited.
№ 224000   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 12:55
The other doctor was the son of a tool, which is not given to teaching. And the woman said the physician to her husband:
- How so? Why is your son not the father and doesn't get it?
He replied:
- Abilities are not inherited; the soul that he has his own, not mine.
№ 221847   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 11:35
Misfortune to those who mind proud
And his son is a slacker and a dullard,
And good temper, and thought the fruit
To the heir, alas, did not pass.
№ 220787   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 10:52
It is not true that the great sage in his successors lives:
Alas, the last genus, but the wisdom does not pass from generation to generation.
№ 220780   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 10:51
Not everyone has a cultural heritage, on which you can rely and then there is the envy of those who have it.
№ 216184   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 18:17
Now, slowly hobbling to work, stumbling on level ground from the weight of the invisible hump, only now I understand my father. Just now, chewed time thrown belching Givens on this asphalt, which lick the dirt low black clouds, I finally with all my being I realize that meant his frozen look. My father with all his anguish, Sinanoglu, with a heavy chin and sparse brows, the circular pattern of hopelessness was repeated in me. And I probably will again in his son.
№ 213104   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 15:46