heritage [Theme] Page 3

For us there is no more valuable historical heritage than native language. Consequently, there is no higher duty than to cherish them as my life.
№ 365830   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2019 / 19:07
It all starts with the soil, vines and grapes. The smell of the vineyard. It is like the smell of birth. He awakens covered with a patina of time... the ancient... in General, deep-seated and likely unconscious impulses in my soul.
It all begins with the soil, the vine, the grape. The smell of the vineyard. Like inhaling birth. It awakens some ancestral...... some... primordial... anyway, some deeply imprinted and probably subconscious place in my soul.
№ 363927   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2019 / 05:03
People follow family traditions.
You follow in the tradition that you're handed.
2 Season 16 Series
№ 363375   Added MegaMozg 06-03-2019 / 13:04
And private happiness you ten times multiply,
If, instead of one, will create ten:
From death to suffer what damage you can,
Continuing existence in the heirs?
Quote Explanation: Translation Of Vladimir Likhachev.
№ 356083   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2019 / 03:25
The only way to make a real contribution, to add something to the legacy of those who came before you, is to build a company, which a few generations will be the right people.
№ 352430   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2018 / 11:02
I know I might die and leave Lauren with the unfinished yacht. But I have to continue to work on it. If I stop, it would be tantamount to admitting that I die.
№ 352426   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2018 / 09:02
Jobs was alien and sybaritic queries Ellison, and philanthropic impulses of the gates, and vain desire to climb higher on the Forbes list. But he, being egocentric, looking for fulfillment, otherwise he wanted to leave a legacy that captivates and delights people. More precisely, the dual heritage: high-quality innovative products that can change the world, and the timeless company.
№ 352342   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2018 / 03:12
Life is fleeting - a legacy forever.
№ 352194   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2018 / 02:12
You see, six months ago I had my hair done and made the strangest discovery. In that one silver hair, I saw reflected my life's work...<...> At this point I realized that I must find a heir.
№ 349001   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2018 / 12:06
I hate those guys who say: "Here, my son was born! My heir!" You have a Kingdom in Khimki, right? The heir to Dimon, the Empress Luba and the king of the Gene where they are going in a chariot of fire to "Auchan".
№ 347117   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2018 / 22:05
Look what I have.
Wow! This is a... scythe?
- She also - custom rapid-fire sniper rifle.
- Um... what?
- She still shoots.
- Oh! Cool!
- What do you have?
- I... this sword. And shield too.
- Oooo! And what can they do?
- Well, the shield collapses... So if I get tired of carrying it around, I just... removed...
- But the weight remains the same?
Yes. Exactly.
Heh heh. You see, I'm a little obsessed with weapons. Probably, with a design for her I went a little overboard.
Wait a minute. Did you make it?
Yeah. All students signal themselves collect their weapons. And you did its not self made?
- They to me such got. My great-grandfather went through the war with them.
- I mean, it's kind heirlooms? It's so cute! Nowadays not many people know how to appreciate the classics.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 342566   Added MegaMozg 09-09-2018 / 00:03
- I want to be remembered as the best player in dodgeball. And so I'm going to win the Olympic games. From this our world will be better because the other children also want to become Champions. And this will be my legacy to the World.
We all want to make their mark in life, but not in order to overcome an existential crisis. Sooner or later, Tom, you know that dodgeball, not an Olympic sport. Our legacy is not what is written in our summary, not the number of zeros in Bank accounts. People who came into our life and what we leave them. We can know only one thing, we're here now. We will try our best while we are on this Earth. That's what I think about legacy.
Quote Explanation: The lesson on the theme "Heritage".
№ 342206   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2018 / 13:07
Our children deserve a world where they will live, was better and more perfect than ours.
№ 336549   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2018 / 23:06
We have inherited in Russian yards
the cradle of the promised land...
№ 334269   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2018 / 02:09
When I go and empty room,
The ink leaves on the lips I said,
What will happen with us who are here looking.
Glue poems like origami and throw in the drawer.
№ 331171   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2018 / 20:09