freedom of choice [Theme] Page 4

Here everyone has the right to the left so that the right didn't know about it.
№ 335364   Added Viker 28-07-2018 / 12:16
Nothing is worth the freedom of choice, freedom of heart...
1 Season 6 Series
№ 334666   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2018 / 14:05
But have you ever thought about what you have achieved in life? What you could do, huh? We are told that we can be whoever we want. Musicians, athletes, actors... we all succeed. But no, it's not true. We live an ordinary life. We do what others tell us. Day-to-day. Everyone thinks they have freedom of choice, but, hell, we're constantly execute someone's instructions, orders. Such cases. We have no life. Only their lives. And we think we are free to choose... but it's a lie. Illusion. Oh my goodness... All that's over now. I'm tired to agree, I'm tired of being the errand boy.
№ 332858   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2018 / 22:11
The choice is freedom. Free who can choose. The one who impose the choice, slave.
№ 329834   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2018 / 20:16
And you are not faceless, and you - no shade,
If it is necessary to cast ballots in ballot boxes!
№ 329819   Added MegaMozg 22-06-2018 / 19:16
- He had no choice. He didn't want to be Inferno. And you didn't want to Hulk out. And I didn't want to be Black Widow.
As I said before, the choice is not always the case.
But it needs to be! Young children should not be forced to become sleeper agents of the KGB, and they should not become unsociable!
Terrigena or gamma radiation, ballerina or a superhero... It doesn't matter. It's just the appearance. It doesn't change who you are in the shower.
3 Season 10 Series
№ 327250   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2018 / 21:13
This power no longer belonged to High Lords. No more.
She was my... like I belonged only to myself and my future and only I could solve it and create it.
№ 325795   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2018 / 23:14
Most people choose from what gives them life, not thinking about how to go and demand something else.
№ 319749   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2018 / 20:04
In the end, to the extreme dismay of the preachers, God's choice is a personal matter, and everyone acts according to their inner laws of morality. The preacher can cheat and force others to fulfill statutory obligations, but no reasonable being will not sincerely follow the imposed orders created God if these orders are contrary to his own principles.
№ 319570   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2018 / 23:12
... the abundance of the comforts of life destroys all happiness satisfaction of needs, and greater freedom of choice of occupation, the freedom of his life were given education, wealth, position in society, that this freedom makes the choice of the classes intractable difficult and destroys the very need and possibility classes.
Quote Explanation: Volume 4, part 2, Chapter 12
№ 317328   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2018 / 19:08
- I throw the football.
- Not going to play tomorrow?
- I will not play this year. Look, I'm leaving the team. Not at all going to play football.
- Why do you think so?
- I weighed the significance of sporting achievements for my near future and decided to...
- Have you decided? Stan, what about College? A football scholarship is your only hope!
- If I quit football, I will be able to lean on their studies, improve assessment. I prefer to study in College due to intelligence.
- Stan, you're not learning, but you're good. Need to develop the ability.
- My success in football, basketball and all sports, which I did. I think it's time to do what I could not.
№ 316691   Added MegaMozg 10-02-2018 / 20:05
More precisely, you are written off in irrecoverable losses. However, if you agree to be silent cattle, whom are branding and cutting, I will not disturb you. I appreciate the freedom and right of choice. Freedom has a price, and if you do not have enough courage, determination and the will to pay it - and then stay in the Tower until some Templar does not seem that you are engaged in forbidden magic or plotting something against the Church.
Quote Explanation: The mages locked in the Tower with demons and sought its complete destruction, with all her being.
№ 314852   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2018 / 17:05
Sometimes doing nothing is the highest expression of violence.
Quote Explanation: Participation in political life
№ 310752   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2017 / 03:03
Threat of our days - not passivity, but pseudoactivity, the requirement to be "active", "participate", to cover up the Insignificance of what is happening. People always something interfering, "doing something", academics participate in meaningless debates, etc. really hard to pull back, to pull away. The government often prefers dialogue, participation, even critical, silence - it would only involve us in a "dialogue", to make sure that our ominous silence broken. And because the abstinence of citizens from voting is a genuinely political act: it powerfully brings us face to face with the vacuity of modern democracies.
№ 310751   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2017 / 03:02