freedom of choice [Theme] Page 2

To be free means to live in obedience to intuition, not to cause anyone pain and not to judge people for their mistakes.
№ 385008   Added MegaMozg 23-12-2019 / 18:36
I thought that we are born alone and die alone, because I can't choose. We should learn to live. But now I know: while we are alive we can choose. To choose who we will be.
№ 381897   Added Viker 05-11-2019 / 14:13
We are free to choose only when we assume the responsibility and carry it in front of each other. Only then we will build a bright future, a home where we can be ourselves and feel loved and cared for, and to be surrounded by loved ones. And get rid of our monsters from the real and living in our minds. After all, what does not exist, the hardest to escape. They are always with us, they are part of us until we say "Enough". Until we face our fears, until we can defeat our monsters. Until we begin to manage themselves and yet we do not change. And only then, can we become truly free.
3 Season 10 Series
№ 379084   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2019 / 20:03
In thirteen years is still difficult to figure out who you want to be. My tragedy is that I have no choice. I know who I should be. Even if I don't want this. You don't want to live with that depressing feeling.
№ 373629   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2019 / 19:16
Your destiny, you choose:
1) it would be nice to stay here together.
2) We have any means to return to the capital and live together there.
3) Hold me, please.
- Yes is it a choice?
1 Season 14 Series
№ 373425   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2019 / 06:08
The most mysterious in the world is freedom: all talk about it, but nobody's seen her. What I have said language is considered native, so the man lives and thinks and calculates. And the focus has not been canceled.
Freedom in General is negative - to be free by definition will not work. The only question is what to be free from stupidity or intelligence.
№ 372885   Added Viker 21-06-2019 / 12:24
The most mysterious in the world is freedom: all talk about it, but nobody's seen her. What I have said language is considered native, so the man lives and thinks and calculates. And the focus has not been canceled.
Freedom in General is negative - to be free by definition will not work. The only question is what to be free from stupidity or intelligence.
№ 372862   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2019 / 12:05
As people specializing in biology, I believed that freedom of will is a kind of biochemical processes in the brain. The molecules colliding with each other in a way that creates a sense of choice, although in reality it's just a dance of tiny gears - neurons and hormones, mating, as in the time mechanism, and finally issuing decisions. It's not you are using your body - it uses you.
№ 372642   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2019 / 11:08
Don't watch "Game of thrones" because you can't stand scenes of violence.
Don't watch Eurovision because I don't like this kind of music.
Do not watch the inauguration Zelensky on both the above reasons.
Quote Explanation: Telegram feed from 20.05.2019 G.
№ 370296   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2019 / 18:05
I believe that my life is good. But not because of business. Not because of wealth. But because of the will - the will that allowed me to move forward. To continue to grow. Never accept the fate which I predicted the other.
My fate is in my hands, and I'll do anything!
№ 364137   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2019 / 12:07
Comment

Every thought is like a seed. And indeed - as you sow, so shall you reap. And your life is the field in which you work every day, and at night about her dreams. On that field there is nothing of yours, anything you want, at least unconsciously, as in a dream, deep inside of me, or nothing would be. There all yours, one way or another, voluntarily or involuntarily. Because you are your thoughts.
№ 364101   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2019 / 04:03
Life is not random, it only remains to decide her fate to consider, and maybe you are her master. But, if he do, how did you choose the day of your birth, and those who are inexperienced in your habit of the native language and planted to be your destiny?
№ 358736   Added Viker 27-01-2019 / 12:04
Pippi walked along the street, one foot on the sidewalk, the other on the pavement. Tommy and Annika were keeping an eye on her, but she disappeared around the corner. But soon the girl returned, but now she was walking backwards. And she was so only because I was too lazy to turn around when he decided to return home. When I approached the gate, Tommy and Annika, she stopped. From the minute the children silently staring at each other. Finally Tommy said:
- Why are you backing away like a cancer?
- Why I'm backing away like a cancer? - asked Pippi. - We seem to live in a free country, right? Does every human being can walk as he pleases? And anyway, if you want to know, in Egypt everything is so go, and no it is not the least bit surprised
№ 357340   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2019 / 19:34
Every person with age, begins to seek their freedom. First he'll restrict himself from all sides, and then seeks freedom. Someone writes books, someone who's cheating his wife, who is in the garage all day sits, someone thumps.
№ 352935   Added MegaMozg 13-12-2018 / 05:02
People think the freedom of their choice, but they forget Who they gave it to.
№ 350650   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2018 / 17:15