alienation [Theme] Page 1

At this stage of initiation, a woman is plagued by the petty quibbles of her own soul, which are forced to give in to any desire of others. This compliance leads to an amazing discovery that every woman should notice: by trying to be ourselves, we cause alienation in many people, while trying to yield to the desires of others, we cause alienation from ourselves. This is the excruciating tension that must be endured, but the choice is clear.
№ 411335   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2021 / 02:42
Ondřej even in his sleep understood that his father was dead, but did not show it. The father silently looked at the boy, guessed this trick and laughed at his cowardice and at all the living, who fuss and want something, live and forget the dead, live and betray those who are no longer there. Alienation is bitter than sorrow - alienation to the one who has gone forever
№ 411155   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 19:54
A decent person who is right
A wide range, good benefit
To make the barriers, to look down
And stay sterile guest
OOO - in every home...
in every home...

Civil defense (the Coffin)In each domigrate citationmachine
Quote Explanation: One day, looking at the Windows of the houses, you realize that they are all strangers to you.
№ 392760   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 17:15
The love for a child should be reasonable and sighted. In all the pandering and indulging him, we will destroy it in the moral sense, will ruin his heart would mean in the future to loneliness and alienation from the people.
№ 391934   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 15:18
Alienation breeds anxiety. It is the source of all troubles. To be alienated means to have no possibility to use their human strength. To be separate from all means to be helpless, unable to communicate with the world - objects and people... in addition, it [alienation] is a shame and the guilt.
№ 390695   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2020 / 16:18
- Lives in his own world. The rest of it, of course, a genius.
- ARIMA-San is super strong!
- We know him for quite some time, but unfortunately, I almost know nothing about him.
For investigators it is undoubtedly an example to follow.
- It is a strong weapon CCG, and that's a fact.
- Mere mortals can't understand him.
- The strongest investigator.
- Like a vacuum.
- Keeps himself to himself.
- He's scary.
Empty.
- Think that it is hard to converge.
- I wonder what he's thinking...
- He's cruel to ghouls.
He is called the God of Death. Everyone with whom I discussed it... says he doesn't understand it. I do not understand it. And yet, he is like a father to me.
Quote Explanation: Chapter 74
№ 390040   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 11:42
A small coffee shop in the city centre, where all the long know each other's names. I'm a stranger here.
№ 388637   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2020 / 12:18
When all around you is falling apart a huge system, not to poke nose into their business only to live longer but not to survive.
№ 386102   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 09:36
Between us there can be no real conversation, because there is no communion of souls.
Quote Explanation: Essay "Torch in the night"
№ 378833   Added MegaMozg 19-09-2019 / 22:21
The strange alienation of the actor before the camera described here are akin to a strange feeling experienced by a person when looking at his reflection in the mirror.
№ 377902   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2019 / 19:45
Easy to stand up for something that doesn't concern you.
№ 374467   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2019 / 01:03
Too many fucking humans
You breed like rats
And you're no fucking better.
Too many damn people
You breed like rats
And you're no better.
№ 372286   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2019 / 12:03
Can adopt a young foreign culture. Who will learn from someone else's old culture from another people, if the junk is and their local cultural layer of the ancestors? Life is - life goes on contradictions. As classic said: "truth prevails as the extinction of its opponents." So in 1815 the young officers took over the trends, not the junk - in the form of serfdom.
№ 371913   Added Viker 10-06-2019 / 13:28
In these moments, the Con takes his Allergy to this world, their estrangement from it as a disadvantage. Since childhood he knows it's a painful inability to get used to familiar surroundings...
№ 362633   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2019 / 02:05
I am the earthworm,
I live underground,
I am the earthworm,
I live in the dark,
I am the earthworm,
I live off decay,
I am the earthworn
And no one ever sees me.
I'm an earth worm
I live under the ground,
I'm an earth worm
I live in the dark,
I'm an earth worm
I live in abundance of rot,
I'm an earth worm
And no I've never see.

FlipperEarthwormнелюдимостьодиночествоотчуждение
Quote Explanation: The author of the song is associating itself with the earth worm.
№ 354921   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2019 / 19:02