actor [Theme] Page 3

I love to die in the frame. For me it's like reincarnation: born, lived, died. The role allows, and for me of course - began the role and finished, it happened.
№ 327327   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2018 / 18:02
Of course, now the hero should be handsome, tall that it was visible. But I'm Quasimodo played - a big, physically strong ringer. And the audience is not shocked. Why? Yes, because still it is not in growth, but in the inner life of man.
№ 322359   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2018 / 14:04
About yourself the last story. The story is, I joined the acting faculty of the Moscow art Theater, and was kicked out as incompetent, did not take place I, as an artist, Radomyslsky was a rector of the Moscow art Theater. When I drove, Benjamin B., he told me: "my Darling, I give you his right hand, what an actor you will never". I remember that in my life. He kicked me out, I went to the Shchukin school volunteer, then took me and everything was OK. Do you remember this role. I'm in shorts run out to the hall and see Radomyslsky sitting in the 6th row. The light is extinguished at this point, I have to run back. I grabbed his hand and said, "Give me a hand, bitch." He was scared, and decided that I'm really torn. He believed, he twitched. So I lived up to this point.
Quote Explanation: Radio "Echo Of Moscow". Interview with Ivan DYKHOVICHNY, aired July 9, 1998.
№ 320565   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 20:56
None of the Russian actors have not made a career in Hollywood. It is not professionalism at all. We absolutely foreign to them, and they us. There are Protestants, Catholics, there are different variations of them, there are poles, Slavs, Greeks-Orthodox - and all Europe. And Russia - it's separate. And above all, for the Europe, America she's boring. This boredom can, of course, be something that causes interest, but this interest is the same plan as against, for example, now they hated Iran. African is closer to Hollywood than we are. The fact that the African knows about the world he knows from English-speaking or French-speaking movies and books. We write some weird letters, we have all your big separate world. Then African actor to a certain point of international recognition - if it happens - he'll know his place; all the foreigners in Hollywood - people who gave themselves to grind. And we not want to know, because esteemed themselves equal, and have every reason to.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life, Sergey Yursky," the magazine Esquire (Esquire).
№ 319303   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2018 / 23:07
Actors like tomatoes in the market, because everyone has their price. And I'm a tomato. But I am a tomato who doesn't care how much it cost.
№ 318482   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2018 / 11:02
Light roles does not happen. Sometimes the ease - difficulty. Try play investigator, as you have not played hundreds of other artists. Especially if your character just walks with a meaningful look and inspects the crime scene. The role of Saltychikha was given to me by blood. There is a movie "the Cell" with Jennifer Lopez in the title role. There her character penetrates into the inner world of a serial killer. Literally. That's the same thing I tried to do with Saltychikha. It is very unpleasant.
Quote Explanation: "Известия.Ru" - daily newspaper, 16 February 2018.
№ 318089   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2018 / 08:02
The actor should play in the theatre - the only way he can grow and develop. I like the idea that talent is a person's predisposition to work, and I firmly believe that one's nature and abilities is not enough. Then there are categories of people that are constantly trying to work on myself. Don't know what the actor only for "movie". I think that any actor easy or difficult to become a theater artist. The energy of the audience and the scene helps and energizes on the physical level.
Quote Explanation: "Известия.Ru" - daily newspaper, November 29, 2017.
№ 317645   Added Viker 23-02-2018 / 09:50
The fate of the actor and the football player are very similar. While playing, you all need, appreciate you. Don't play old - do not need anyone.
№ 317449   Added MegaMozg 19-02-2018 / 11:03
Actor - cemetery Hardway images.
№ 316524   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2018 / 02:05
Playing the Prince is a model, not an actor: go back and forth and smiling. And here I do not why: I want to be a cowboy, I want to play villains...
№ 315623   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2018 / 14:06
It is believed that I always play myself. Lord God! I would play myself if I knew who it was. Would full gear! But you never know who you really are
№ 312773   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2018 / 09:03
Actors - a kind of storytellers, inventors. But to be a storyteller is a true art.
№ 312629   Added MegaMozg 30-12-2017 / 03:02
You really lived in Italy with the actors and vagrants?
Ha! My mother's Italian... She's a pianist... Grandpa didn't approve of her.
- Is it true that you lived in Italy among artists and vagrants?
- My mother was Italian. And a pianist... Grandfather disapproved of her.
№ 311657   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2017 / 22:06
I love working in theatre because I found the difference between the actor working on the set, and those who work in the theater. It is this: in the movie you don't have a partner, and in the theatre's main partner is the audience. Here it is - here! And you don't need to read the reviews, you hear and see and feel as you play. If you play well the auditorium is breathing with you: laughing or crying - everything happens according to your will. You, as a magician, together with other partners, tells the audience a story that makes you think and evoke in the audience a human being, at least, I would like to be!
Quote Explanation: Interview for "Vesti" newspaper, may 2011-th year. Interviewed By Eugene Kudrat.
№ 311156   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2017 / 07:03
For the role of Muller I sewed a tunic of size two less than necessary. The collar slammed into his neck, and I all so pulled the head. Lioznova asks: "What are you doing?" I didn't want scolded the tailor, and say: "This is my nervous habit." Lioznova: "But not whether to do it paint us in the most nervous place?" Zakharov then told the actors: "I See how it is possible without words to convey the emotional state of a man."
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life Leonid Armor," the magazine Esquire (Esquire).
№ 310671   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2017 / 00:03