actor [Theme] Page 4

I don't like heroes are positive, they are not pleasant to me. Is this some kind of lie, some kind of pathos. Positive characters are usually bad actors. The most remarkable is the negative role. The role of people who are not to do evil, but simply do not agree with "Cheers" and "long Live".
Quote Explanation: Interview for the newspaper "Evening Moscow". Journalist Marina Suranov, June 15, 2016.
№ 310652   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2017 / 22:17
... Decency. You can make each person an actor, much harder to do from every actor and person. This is our main task. To make him a man of his time, with all necessary stock information, ideas and feelings, if you want. Among them, the main feeling we feel a sense of Dagestani. The most interesting feeling in man - the sense of duty.
Quote Explanation: the response of Sergei Gerasimov to the question: "the main thing you want to educate their students?"
№ 310073   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2017 / 19:20
... But in the biography and character of the actor can be traced to his roles. Matter how subtly he was not reincarnated and not hiding behind text. Everywhere, in all roles, there's a part of me.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with Lyudmila Gurchenko magazine "Stas", 1996.
№ 310044   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2017 / 17:12
The actor prepared tirelessly to listen to the praise of his brilliant game...
№ 309133   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2017 / 15:02
Of course, I knew that on the verge of starvation a person can do anything. For example, to become a cannibal, eat their own kind. But to be in that... God forbid anyone so much need for money!
Quote Explanation: From the review on the movie "Corporate".
№ 305808   Added MegaMozg 27-10-2017 / 13:15
There are actors clear how the fridge - they are no longer useful, but no heat. And riddles in these actors is: they are on - they work. And there are others, unclear as day or as night. But you suddenly realize that you do not watch them, and live in a world that they create.
№ 303336   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2017 / 01:33
At the audition for the film "Morozko" I had to chew the nuts. I wanted to do that did not spare the teeth. But in the end I got the negative role of Martusenko-darling. Few people know what I had to do the role! When the movie was made in the country was the lack of food. The mountain of apples in the shot replaced the peeled onions, which was painted with food coloring. Now just imagine the scene where I enthusiastically bite the apples, took the fifth twice, and all this time I had to bite, representing joy and pleasure. The same history was and with milk - instead they had to drink the colored water. And he saw himself on the voice of the film, I burst into tears. It seemed to me that I'm ugly! After that, seriously thinking of never to be in a movie.
Quote Explanation: An interview with "World News" on March 16, 2014.
№ 303081   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2017 / 08:06
The writer is less than a human being. Or, if he is talented, it's a bunch of disparate individuals, despite their attempts to merge into one. Here I consider the actors: they are so touching, trying not to look in the mirror, directly away from the mirror and caught his reflection in the Nickel candlesticks.
№ 301576   Added MegaMozg 21-09-2017 / 06:03
I can't imagine my life without theater and without my beloved Pets. My house is always inhabits a bunch of stray cats and dogs. They give me solace, and peace, and I speak with them as people. Sometimes I even think that they understand more than we... And moreover, I am learning from them the skill of an artist. My students and young artists I suggest carefully watching the habits of cats and dogs is very helpful in our craft. None of the actors of the Maly theater will never pass by an abandoned kitten or puppy, I strongly believe that compassion and empathy is not only a property of the soul, but an integral part of the acting profession.
Quote Explanation: "The Russian newspaper" 18.06.2015.
№ 301078   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2017 / 21:03
The acting world is bright and alluring. People are cheerful, naughty, behind the scenes, all talking, joking. It is not surprising that the desire to become an artist experienced by many young people. Several times I came to the consultation in LGITMiK see who comes. Nothing unexpected: the actors are men, as a rule, no ideas having neither of the profession nor about the theatre, nor about the movie. I'm probably in exactly the same was. Although... I grew up backstage, knew something. Now most of future artists is quite pale in person. Like toadstools in the forest. The ceps is rare, but it is immediately obvious. But it was always so, and during my student days too. With each course well, if one, well two artists will Express itself. Stars such as Freundlich, the Jurassic, was immediately noticeable: op, there is! Threw the net a third time, and instead of grass goldfish!
Quote Explanation: Information multiportal "KM.RU". 07.09.2017.
№ 300356   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2017 / 21:09
It would: blow it all and don't work. But talent... He presses. Drives. Talent is more energy that needs to come out. But it's not going to play myself in front of a mirror in an empty room. Need a hall. The audience. Applause.
Quote Explanation: The story "Unlucky Fima"
№ 299702   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2017 / 03:12
In real human life at each step there are such moments, such feelings of tension, where it is impossible to invade with words. Because the actors are people and reproduce human passion, all this can not be ignored, can not always remain behind the scenes. Moreover, all the latent, the most elusive, beyond words, eventually determining their color and what happens in the pauses, - all this is the sacred area is actually better.
№ 291174   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2017 / 18:15
I learned early on to stay away from gossip magazines and reviews. That stuff just makes you unhappy, and I know actors that read everything that's written about them and they're miserable. You can choose what to let into your life.
I have learned that gossip and reviews should stay away. This stuff just spoils the nerves, and I know actors who read everything that is written about them, and live in agony. Choose what to let into your life.
№ 290390   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2017 / 13:56
- They say the eyes are the mirror of the soul. And what's your voice?
Is one of the tools to work with, and it needs to be tweaked, honed, and flexible. Actor from the stage should be heard, even if he says in a whisper. Voice can help the artist to show the age of the character, traits, occupation, and so on. But also on stage a very important live tone, the live phrase can not think of home. It should be born in this moment, in the dialogue, in those circumstances in which there is a hero, and then it is accurate and unique and touches the heart of the viewer. We know great voice actors, author, Smoktunovsky, Vladimir Vysotsky, the Jurassic, and many others, not seeing them, because these voices expressed the essence of the character, the thrill of his soul.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with the newspaper "Evening Petersburg".
№ 288320   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2017 / 09:28
I do not regret the slow development of my career. This slowness helped me to understand thoroughly my profession. When I was still unknown, I tried to paint the details, facial expressions, gestures small roles that I was assigned. So, I bought some comic Luggage, without which it could not make a career. So, if you start again, I would not give up this path.
№ 284833   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2017 / 13:17