birthday [Theme] Page 3

The Jew lives 120 years (according to the Bible). What to wish him a day stalactite birthday? Have a nice day!
№ 314404   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2018 / 00:06
In fact, birthdays are days of disappointment. While you're small, this holiday spoil you to the parents, but eventually you'll find a reason for despair and, believe me, no vodka, no schizophrenia, will not help to get rid of you from this wonderful feeling.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 310192   Added Viker 08-12-2017 / 13:57
- Soon my birthday. What will you give me?
Dictionary. See there is the word "selfishness".
№ 308600   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2017 / 19:10
You say that gave me birth? Then even bothered to remember the day that it happened!
Quote Explanation: Mother Hwang Tae Gene comes to the son to speak and only in the end of the conversation realizes that something is wrong. Speech in conversation (though it even fight) was just about the identity of the son to the mother, so Tae Gene hurt that mom is not even able to remember his birthday, and this phrase, he seems to be saying that she has no right to be called his mother, even if they did not know when gave birth to him.
№ 306997   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2017 / 11:03
- Can I tell you a secret?.. Promise me you won't tell mom?
- That I may fall on this place!
- Mom gave me a gift on birthday and said he sent the Pope, and I know that this is actually from her...
- How do you know?
- I'm seven years old, but I'm not stupid. Mom said it was from him that I thought he forgot about me... Only you can't tell her that I know because she'll get upset... Okay?..
Okay.
- I don't think about the present, I want to come home for Christmas... I don't know what I did that he no longer wants to see me...
- Does not want to see?
- No. After all, for some reason, he didn't come to visit me... I know I'm clumsy and drop everything... Dad says I have butterfingers... what do you think, if I hadn't been so clumsy, he would have stayed?..
- No, zoey, it always leave something behind. There's nothing wrong...
- Maybe I'm ugly?
Quote Explanation: Zoe's dad, Jerry Russell, in his divorce from her mother.
№ 304969   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2017 / 23:45
You I mom, congratulations!
Today is your birthday!
You health I wish,
As well as laughter, the mood!
And everything else - will follow,
You don't worry just believe
Your life is pretty stacked,
You'll be happy now....
№ 301522   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2017 / 22:42
In celebration of the 60 years anniversary client after another toast to wishes "another 100 years of life," he said, "thank you, but the phrase is more correct - the question is not "how much do you want to live" the right question "how do you want to live"?
№ 291321   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2017 / 19:18
They don't celebrate birthdays, never in my life did you get my gift on the tenth of December. Instead, you give the book on the anniversary of their authors.
№ 280745   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2017 / 14:55
All go, all think, look:
Well tomorrow I will give my mom?
Maybe the doll? Maybe candy?
No!
Here's to you, dear, in your day
The scarlet flower-light!
№ 279990   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2017 / 13:59
I hate my birthday... my wife. Each subsequent year gift for their women, wives, girls, this kind of thing when you don't have to lower the bar of last year's gift. Each subsequent year, the gift must be either better or as previous if you don't know what I mean. It is impossible to give his wife, for example, a car, and the next year... sewing. Because there are also pedal.
4 Season 28 Series Release Date: 12.03.2017
№ 279260   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2017 / 12:13
I think that's some nonsense, be glad that another year has passed your life and you became a step closer to the grave.
№ 276504   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 14:46
Extremely rare combination of Mars, Saturn, Jupiter and detached from the orbit of the Russian satellite inevitably primulaceae everyone who had the temerity to be born on the day of birth in porri of the Gutter.
№ 270966   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:58
- Happy birthday!
- I then, to rejoice? Another useless year. Here and there, and the cemetery.
1 Season 14 Series
№ 269210   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:59
- Laziness, have you decided how we are going to celebrate a birthday?
- Yes!
- How?
- No way!
- Well, Lazy, you didn't celebrate your birthday! Come on, I beg of you, let's throw you a party!
- Look, it's the amount that we max can spend on my birthday. Enough only for beer and chips. Dad doesn't even realize that it is a holiday of some kind.
- Look, it doesn't matter. You can just sit in the family circle. Importantly, all together in a good mood. In General, no matter how much you spend on the occasion. Most importantly - how to apply it. For example, you can come up with some themes: Mafia, Wild West, pirates. <...> Can the same beer and chips served as an alcoholic beverage with lime and nachos. Help yourselves, muchachos!
Quote Explanation: Lenny has no money to celebrate the birthday.
17 Season 27 Series
№ 266888   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:26
In that evening
Bloom dahlias on the table,
And in the Windows of the sunset brocade.
Today is my name day
(Not tomorrow or yesterday).
№ 266085   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:00