housing [Theme]

I give people the choice to go with me or go against me. Follow me - I will feed you, give you housing, medicine, work, protect you from tyrants, I will give you power, wealth, but most importantly - you will become kings. But for those who oppose me, I will offer only one thing: a promise - to take everything you love and destroy it before your eyes ...
№ 446454   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2022 / 17:33
He simply hated his poverty-ridden relatives - father and mother, and Julia, and the rest. I hated them for their gloomy housing, bad dress, eternal groans and sighs over pennies, for the fact that we constantly sounded in the house
№ 443815   Added MegaMozg 25-08-2022 / 12:24
The places where we were born shape our lives, even if we are far away. So it was and so it will be.
№ 439151   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 21:11
- SHO, no! This is my summer home. In winter I go to the Riviera. The schools are much better there. And people...
№ 436220   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2022 / 15:48
I am from Yakutia. And you probably think that we Chukchi live in chums? But this is not the case. We have all been living in yarangas for a long time. Chum is like odnushka, and yaranga is already a loft studio.
Release Date: 30.08.2019
№ 427172   Added MegaMozg 05-09-2021 / 21:00
How many in my farm kicked people and took the apartment? Three. One tractor driver could not cope with him, stole gasoline, was fired and had to leave. Second - not cope with his desire to drink at work. We three times as warned, but he came to work drunk, and we have to go drunk is impossible. And the third came to me and said, "I want a free apartment." I replied: "My brothers and my son bought the apartment. You have to buy it". He said, "No, give it to me for free." As a result, he lost all courts and libel me will get a fine of 200 thousand. Thus, in our farm it is impossible for people to select an apartment for no reason.
№ 398037   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 13:09
This [building] last avenged Khrushchev humanity.
Quote Explanation: From "Zhuzhuna Cvima (drizzle)"
№ 391473   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 02:27
- Why did you bring a cot and their belongings? Gathered here to settle?
- Of course not, - grinned the magician. - I do not like a rented apartment, they lack the warmth, comfort, love of home. And the house, such things are not tolerate and respond to temporary tenants the same.
I remember the garbage that was lying around the bucket in his kitchen, and scattered around the room thing.
- Do you think you more comfortable?
- Me "Yes," shrugged the magician. - Get up, Breakfast I have already warmed up.
№ 377359   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2019 / 18:06
- You live here!?
Only during the beach season.
- Crime pays well?
- Go to the side of evil.
№ 372303   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2019 / 14:10
- Once the house spent the night, and that lives who knows where. As if he has a home there! De you live?
- Madame basi in the institution he lives.
- What, Madam basi? There's also live girls! You sho, go to girls?
- Yes, no, mom, Marika jokes.
- And then where?
With Majorica we live on a single leg.
Th on idle? You're already quite time to get married!
1 Season 1 Series
№ 369063   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2019 / 16:03