actors [Theme] Page 6

Traditionally, political genius is the one who the will of the people transforms into its own. However, it is the opposite. Correct to say that political genius is one who of his own will turns into the will of the people. Or at least makes you believe that it is the will of the people. Therefore, the political genius must be a brilliant actor.
№ 397664   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:39
The main witness for the defence, ectrically from Vienna.
- Romaine Heilger not like you think.
- When the court can hear "actress" - I think "slut". And when I hear Vienna - we all know what they think.
Quote Explanation: In the years following the First world war. Romaine was called a German because of her Austrian descent.
№ 397166   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:00
The duty of the actor to avoid anything that interferes with the game.
№ 394931   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 22:48
Each actor should carefully examine his profession, and even when you achieve success as an actor, you need to work hard to maintain this success. My friend described the acting profession as climbing a mountain without a top. Even De Niro is al Pacino, and al Pacino there's De Niro.
№ 391822   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2020 / 01:45
Flour me with you! All you have a lot of excess, and many are missing. Boring, looking at you. Comedians have a lot of extra comic, and you have a lot of unnecessary tragedy; not enough and you have grace... grace, action. And the measure of what is art... You are actors, you jokers!
Quote Explanation: assistant Director — the tragedian
№ 391456   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 01:36
Director is incompatible with the actor: the actor will fail if it is critical to look at their partners.
№ 391325   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 05:24
I divide writers into two categories: first, the "Actors" - those who write for fame and recognition, I want to show and develop their abilities. Quite often arrogant. Second, "Selfish" - those who write only for themselves, because they want it. Quite often, the opinions of the reader, only when it will help them to improve skills. Both categories are the same. I may be poorly expressed on both categories, this does not mean that I hate the writers, no, I respect writers, especially those who understand that a good writer must possess not only skill, but also respect for the reader, trying not to insult him on his work. Those who can understand will understand which categories are divided into writers.
Quote Explanation: The author of the quote wants to say that in the first place, all writers are almost identical, regardless of the purpose of their writing. The only difference between the writers (those two categories indicates that at the end the author) is their relationship to the reader, a good writer respects the reader and the feelings aroused by his work. Writes a work, trying to please all the readers and choose your approach to each.
№ 389275   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:18
I was going to go to acting school. That day I came home and counted the money. Money is clearly not enough. Then I decided I'm not going to any acting school. And went not.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life Chuck Norris", the Esquire (the Esquire).
№ 388498   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2020 / 01:11
One of the actors wasn't thinking about hamlet! Me too. But the dream remains a dream, and reality encourages to play is not hamlet, and Claudius. It all ends with Polonium, and then simply rests on the gravedigger... it is Better not to break away from the sinful earth.
№ 388376   Added MegaMozg 08-03-2020 / 23:38
Much nicer when people say that in life you look better than in the movies, not Vice versa.
№ 385763   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2020 / 12:40