actors [Theme] Page 4

Directors also choose differently. Alone; just because - this is a Star, He has already gone well in this film - it means there will be a good box office ..! And even you are often tried to be imposed by producers, or TV companies, if you work for certain artists. Even if you don’t like them, you have to fight them off and say that they don’t fit here. Of course, the best thing is in Love, in the sense that it should be an intuitive feeling that this person will express what you would like to say in this film.
Quote Explanation: From an interview with MIRFF 2018
№ 414908   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2021 / 13:21
Today's world is terrible. I'm glad if we, the actors, can help the viewer at least for a couple of hours to forget about the problems and laugh. To feel anything but pain and frustration, because what is happening around now is really depressing. I'm an optimist, but I don't see any possibility of further improvement, it's getting worse and worse around. And if we can get you out of this world even a little bit, it will be fantastic.
№ 414545   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2021 / 14:57
Raise your leg higher, simulating an imaginary lift. Why did they wave their hands! Reach out the tentacles ... No tentacles? Then there is nothing to go into the actors. Stretch what you want.
№ 413099   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2021 / 13:03
As an actor, I always have to balance between what I think is right and what the viewer likes.
№ 413023   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2021 / 18:09
- No. Politicians are the same actors, actors are the same politicians. Only here it is necessary not to play too much, so that it is not twenty-two. We all play.
Release Date: 28.09.1994
№ 412844   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2021 / 12:12
- What for? Have you decided that than torturing the audience with your game, it is better to shoot them !?
Quote Explanation: At the rehearsal of the play, a servant from the extras accidentally fired a shot from a gun, which was for the scenery.
№ 412658   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2021 / 04:48
Drag mourning begs!
Actors, rule the craft,
To the truth of the walking
Everyone was hurt and light!
№ 411046   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2021 / 16:57
If you make a list of professions: doctor, lawyer, cleaner, teacher, or movie star, everyone chooses a movie star. And why? So that you can lie by the pool, drink "Margarita" and send money to your parents. So that's what I did.
№ 409495   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2020 / 22:30
An actor can wait all his life, like a bride, for his director. Someone who sees in him his own gift. And if the director is the one who constructs the building of the concept, then the actor is the one who inhabits it. And it often happens that the actor is uncomfortable in the “building” where the director invited him. You have to adapt, adjust, find the strength to find yourself in a space alien to you. But it also happens that you find each other. It is necessary and possible to find those with whom you are on the way. And it is a great joy, if not a necessity, to find comrades-in-arms, like-minded people, partners. I'm talking now about the creative group as a whole, and this is the operator, the screenwriter, the artists, the sound engineers, and the production department. That is, a large and well-coordinated team. You can spend many years on this, or maybe get lucky when you found each other from your first film. It is important for young people who are looking for themselves to find partners. It gives you the joy of joint creativity and support - you are not alone. Almost everyone I met on The Return and The Exile is still working with me. It is very important to find people of your blood type, your composition, your rhythm.
Quote Explanation: From the online conference of the Yakutsk pitching of debutants-2020.
№ 407929   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2020 / 06:24
Who wants to do a good movie?
Mikhail Porechenkov wants to star in a good movie.
№ 407617   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2020 / 12:33
The nervous system is the working organ of the artist. Stroke and heart attack are our occupational diseases. At the same time, pensions are very small, and medicines are very expensive.
№ 407004   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2020 / 16:48
- No one will take you. Half a minute video, and you were persuaded to sit down for half an hour!
- Where is the logic here!?
- Tomato has no logic! He doesn't even have legs!
- Exactly! How could I sit down if he didn't even have legs! I was a beautiful standing tomato, I was the best tomato, the best cucumber, and all the critics gasped from my chicory!
Quote Explanation: About filming in advertising. Michael didn't want to take even on nbsp;shooting in nbsp;cheap advertising because of his character.
№ 405952   Added MegaMozg 27-10-2020 / 12:15
When I was in the TV series "Friends", I say, at first, for the teen Comedy I'm being too pessimistic. Then I started to talk like they did in the fifth grade. All said - this is just what you need! I pleaded, "No, let me grow up at least to the eighth grade!"
№ 401124   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2020 / 07:51
Writers - strictly speaking, not the people. And if you run into more or less valuable, then it breeds from a lot of different people, desperately pretending to be one person. It's like actors: they are so touching, trying not to look in mirrors that even tilt your head and inevitably meet eyes with his own reflection in the chandelier.
№ 399640   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2020 / 18:09