Harsh firm hands.
Quote Explanation: Corporal's conversation with general's uniform
№ 413787   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2021 / 20:00
And it's easier to steal than paint.
№ 413786   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2021 / 19:57
A helmet with a head.
Quote Explanation: Partisan poster
№ 413785   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2021 / 19:54
... Mein Kampf clearly defines the vector for the development of German foreign policy. Yes, the Fuhrer always thought big and it does not say that the Slavs need to be slaughtered at the root in the coming years. However, I do not recommend forgetting about the “land in the East”, especially since the notes of the Barbarossa plan say everything quite clearly: “In these areas, we must consciously pursue a policy of population reduction. By means of propaganda, especially through the press, radio, cinema, leaflets, short brochures, reports, etc., we must constantly inspire the population with the idea that it is harmful to have many children. It is necessary to show how much money it costs to raise children and what could be purchased with these funds. It is necessary to talk about the great danger to the health of a woman, to which she is exposed, giving birth to children. Expand the broadest propaganda of contraceptives. Establish their wide production. The distribution of these funds and abortion should in no way be restricted. Contribute in every possible way to the expansion of the network of abortion clinics. Organize special retraining of midwives and paramedics and train them in the production of abortions. Physicians must also have permission to perform abortion, and this should not be considered a violation of medical ethics. It would be best for us if they could explain themselves at all on the fingers. Unfortunately, this is not possible. Therefore - to limit everything as much as possible! No printed editions. The most basic radio broadcasts. We must disaccustom them to think. No compulsory schooling. We must understand that the literacy of Russians, Ukrainians and all the others is only harmful. There will always be a couple of bright minds who will find ways to study their history, then come to political conclusions that will ultimately be directed against us. Therefore, gentlemen, do not try to organize any radio broadcasts on historical topics in the occupied regions. No! In every village in the square there is a loudspeaker pole to deliver the news and entertain the listeners. Yes, to entertain and distract from attempts to acquire political, scientific, and generally any kind of knowledge. The radio should broadcast as much simple, rhythmic and fun music as possible. It invigorates and increases the ability to work. "
№ 407053   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2020 / 21:30
It is very terrible in twenty years to be wounded twice, for fifteen months to fight and for the fifth time to go from here to Stalingrad.
Quote Explanation: Meeting on the ferry Simonov co senior medical service Victoria Shepetya
№ 404587   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2020 / 16:51
... To the suffler booth petty officer
fell and beat into the darkness.
History itself
suffled him.
Supporting us with fire,
in the side clamping the pain,
He is without posture and without embellishment
played a great role...
Quote Explanation: war in theatre
№ 404586   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2020 / 16:48
Does not sleep in these nights native Stalingrad
From the rumble of bombs and shells.
But the Soviet soldier holds bravely -
He will not let the reptiles go beyond the Volga.
Over the Motherland, glory, like a bird fly
And proudly tell our people:
As long as we are alive, the enemy cannot pass!
We will die, but we will get victory.
Quote Explanation: From the diary
№ 404585   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2020 / 16:45
When I now remember my soldiers, commanders, day after day I recall the events of that unforgettable time in my memory, I am most amazed at the mass heroism. Not individual exploits, of which there are many in any war, but mass heroism.
Quote Explanation: From the memoirs of the former commander of the 272nd regiment Hero of the Soviet Union G. Savchuk
№ 404584   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2020 / 16:42
... our trees ask for honor by hanging a German soldier on each of their branches!
№ 404387   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2020 / 23:51
Let me give you another document. This is the report of the International Commission on reparations from Germany headed by I. M. Maisky, prepared in February 1945. The objectives of the Commission included the definition of the formula, according to which a defeated Germany had to reimburse the damage to the victorious powers. The Commission came to the following conclusion: "the amount spent by Germany on the Soviet front soldato-days exceeds the same number in all the other allied fronts at least 10 times. The Soviet front was also delayed four-fifths of the German tanks and about two thirds of the German aircraft". In General, the share of the USSR accounted for about 75 percent of all military efforts of the coalition. The red army during the war "milled" 626 divisions of the axis, of which 508 are German. 28 April 1942 Roosevelt in his address to the American nation said: "Russian forces have destroyed and continue to destroy more manpower, planes, tanks and guns of our enemy, than all the other United Nations put together." Churchill's message to Stalin on September 27, 1944, wrote that "it was the Russian army that tore the guts out of the German military machine...".
Quote Explanation: The article "75 years of Victory: a shared responsibility before history and the future". "Rossiyskaya Gazeta" — Federal issue № 133(8187). (19.06.2020).
№ 398675   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2020 / 15:03