technique [Theme] Page 3

In Voronezh has released the first and, apparently, the only video recorder - WM-12. If I didn't say it was a VCR, I would have thought that this is just a life obstacle. Most importantly, it was copied from "Panasonic". I think they didn't say, but it was the only case where there was no claim. <...>
And the funny thing is that the movie "Terminator" I saw it on the VM-12. Who does not remember, in the movie "Terminator" the car rose and began to fight against the people. But I watched the movie and looked at VM-12 and thought, "I'm safe!"
Quote Explanation: Electronics VM-12 — the first Soviet household video cassette recorder of VHS format. Developed on the basis of Japanese VCR production "Panasonic NV-2000".
№ 342765   Added MegaMozg 10-09-2018 / 12:15
- It was only the beginning - they'll be back soon. "Scorpion," get the cannon ready. Where there is "the Nightingale", which we called?
- And here it is. Guys, drive them off!
№ 337325   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2018 / 12:08
- It seems that we are faced with a new threat. Isabel?
- Exiles call them "Robbers". This machine is air defense, their ability to jump used for ambushes.
- Jerome, in the absence of "Robbers" the sky is again open for our troops - reinforcements of the "Hornets" have already raised the alarm. When you reach the next portal, send scouts ahead of the main group: we don't know what could await on the other side, so we should not break blind.
- Yes, sir. We've had enough surprises.
№ 336644   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2018 / 05:05
Hell. What with emperors and their obsession with big toys?
№ 335999   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2018 / 18:07
Stone Lee, it Lee, can't be good, and the person could not be impartial.
№ 328692   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2018 / 14:09
Eight million years out of Africa - I do not think that we are all so different.
- Mulder, we've sent people into space, we have created computers that run faster than the human mind.
- Meanwhile, we have overpopulated the planet and created a new technology to kill each other. Maybe we're just animals with large brains.
1 Season 4 Series
№ 327881   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2018 / 21:11
The Ukrainian side has repeatedly raised the issue of the return of military equipment from the Crimea. We are ready to continue this process, ready to transfer warships to Ukraine, aviation equipment, armored vehicles.
№ 314187   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2018 / 17:04
- As you can see, because of equipment lose their natural skills.
- I am well in the twenty-first century. And I'm not alone here depend on technology.
- And you're right! We should all unsubscribe for a couple of days. It will be a team training.
- Hey, great idea!
- Really?
I bet none of you won't last any day without technology at all.
What do you bet?
- Who was the first to touch technology, to do my Laundry.
- And there are places without technology?
1 Season 17 Series
№ 308957   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2017 / 15:28
- I will manage on their own, without technical backup.
- And I don't?
No offense. Am I afraid of technology? Rather, you have tight without it. The arc reactor is vital to you, and all the stuff... Could you live a day without these toys?
- You want to check? On the dispute?
- If you win one week you're training. Rise at five, jog, push-UPS, pull-UPS...
- Do not wait! But okay. And when I win, you test drive my new project.
- Comes.
- You will be a great dummy for crash tests! When start?
Now.
1 Season 17 Series
№ 308956   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2017 / 15:27
I understand you, sometimes modern technology exceeds our wildest expectations. Sir, to always be first, you must look to the future.
5 Season 8 Series
№ 305221   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2017 / 01:27
Came the era of new opportunities
Came the era of lamotrigene.
We will always click on the pictures
On naked eager blonde.
Take with him all their devices -
Without them, we Shine a nervous breakdown,
But without the net we will have hunger.
I see the button, button, button:
Free download.
№ 305046   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2017 / 16:09
The technique is an extension of the human body.
№ 297226   Added MegaMozg 11-08-2017 / 12:15
Technique and strategy - the key to victory. The technique selects one of the contenders. First rule: Stay not to take a card. Second: Hit, take another card. And third, Doubling of, to take the last card and double the bet. And the fourth is Split when the cards are the same, make more chips and play as separate bets. And disclaimer: pay half your bet and fold my arms. In the strategy are the five techniques. With a good timing and teamwork to win.
Quote Explanation: A brief explanation of the rules of the game blackjack
3 Series
№ 276825   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 15:39
Toaster: a device that allows you to prepare two kinds of toast to your taste - charred and underdone.
№ 275509   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 21:43
- Attention our way!
- Yes, sir!
Is you we new at this? Welcome to the group of "Wolverines"! I am commander James Romer. "Wolverines" are engaged in assault operations. We work with all who are willing to pay. Other groups do things a little more complicated: the technology was different, saboteurs, And it's simple: kill or die. Sergeant! Declare a five-minute warning!
- There!
- Tasks will be put in the process. Reach your goals and you are waiting for new ranks complete with the best equipment. So, let's start. For starters, you need Exo. The model of "Action" - specifically adapted for our group. Be yourself - and get access to other models with additional weapons. Welcome to the "Wolverines"! "Always first!" Give ' em hell, soldier! Your Exo!
№ 273827   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2017 / 12:54