technique [Theme] Page 1

The threat to a person does not even come from the possible destructive action of machines and technical preparations. The real threat has already approached man in his very being.
№ 418138   Added MegaMozg 30-04-2021 / 14:42
We arrived in Beslan on the morning of September 1st. The city was already cordoned off, around - as in Chechnya in the ninety-ninth: infantry fighting vehicles, armored personnel carriers, heavy equipment. That's all I remember vividly. The rest - fragments stuck in the memory, despite its ability to erase the unbearable from the head. There is no other way to remember Beslan - you will go crazy.
Quote Explanation: At the time of the hostage-taking in school No. 1, she was in Karachay-Cherkessia, where she was sent to cover President Putin's upcoming trip. The trip was canceled, and journalist, having learned about what happened in Beslan, immediately flew there. Post in Livejournal o tragedy.
№ 417785   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 23:30
No problem and ... that's it.
№ 415237   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 13:39
Every photo is a piece of History. And then it does not matter who made it: a photographer or a creative person ... If the photo is simply taken from one or the second time for someone on purpose, it does not matter that the photo turned out to be semi-soapy, not from the angle, without any meaning. The fact is that this is an internal state. And if a person shares it with everyone, they just want to share the moment. And that's fine, because it doesn't bother with squares, viewfinders like photographers do; and isn't shy about it. Each photo of "non-photographs" is a rethinking of everything around. A look from the other side. And random rash footage has nothing to do with it. Maybe there's something about mobilography? No, after all, whatever the technique was, the main thing that you put into the picture. Philosophy is everywhere.
№ 413205   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2021 / 12:03
In this country - the most fertile under the dying heavens - we have vast areas of the richest and most fertile soil, material resources in inexhaustible abundance, the most wonderful productive technology on earth, and millions of impatient workers who are ready to put their labor on this machine to produce in abundance. for every man, woman and child - and if there is still a huge number of our people who are victims of poverty and whose life is a continuous struggle all the way from youth to old age, until finally death comes to their aid and puts them to sleep of these unfortunate victims of dreamless sleep, then this is not the case when the fault of the Almighty: it cannot be blamed on nature, but it is entirely due to the grown social system in which we live, which must be abolished not only in the interests of the working masses, but and in the highest interests of all mankind.
№ 411315   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2021 / 11:36
- Is this a technique?
- Which one? I do not like abstract questions where you need to think through everything yourself.
- Sla-a-avno, so you don't mind talking?
- Depends on the interlocutor.
№ 408447   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 17:18
women…. It is the same with the profession. Yes, there are sad artists, there are merry ones. For a good artist, his mood plays a small part, because he must be able to convey what he is looking at, as if it were something to advertise itself. The artist becomes impassive, he is like a lens, like the retina of the eye, receiving light and reproducing a picture. At the moment of writing a portrait or painting, you abstract from everything. There is only your muse or landscape, depending on what you write, and there is also your feeling that this person or object revived in your soul. What you see makes your mood. If the opposite happens, then this dissonance is caught on an intuitive level. You look, the technique is perfect, the colors are well chosen, but not that. Something wrong.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408327   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:32
For me, ordinary food does not exist. With the right technique, everything in the world can be cooked into a delicious dish!
№ 406905   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2020 / 11:57
What does it mean to be lonely? How we live, if not involved in another person's life? As we establish relationships with other people, especially if it is not easy to talk? Medicine whether from loneliness - sex, and if so, what happens when your own body or sexuality are seen unhealthy or flawed when we fall ill or are not blessed with beauty? And do we benefit from it? If she brings people, or screens for us a trap?
№ 400613   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2020 / 10:15
Appliances, lungs, muscles, it is not important. The most important is our volitional consciousness.
№ 399986   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2020 / 13:33
No choice have to use a special technique - let deal to someone else.
№ 399961   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2020 / 23:03
I don't care what you say about me, but I can't let you bad-mouth brother Naruto.
- What, what.
- Rasengan.
- The art of the ninja, windy hammer.
- Technique shadow strangulation.
№ 397971   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:24
The smell of oil and despair. And it's you, Kay Sa. Don't wear shoulder pads, if you do not know how to wear them.
Quote Explanation: Appeal to Key CE.
№ 394415   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 15:09
Best fighting technique - technique survivors.
№ 394299   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 23:21
I must admit I love the technical innovations: click here pouring.
№ 390814   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2020 / 10:15