technique [Theme] Page 4

We are all bio-robots. We are not able to live without technology, which itself was surrounded.
№ 273005   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2017 / 12:54
Yes, after the seventies, people are obviously relaxed. It seems, we are pleased each year to improve processors for phones, but flying on the same planes as fifty years ago. It's probably just a question of priorities.
№ 267791   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:58
Great, bro! You not only fulfilled the task, but also revealed the plans of Kane. Take a look, and he decided to create Tiberium bomb here and there sprays, and it will not allow Tiberius to corrode the body. You do not understand. If Kane really wanted to win the war, why didn't you tell me? No, don't be concerned - the time will come and I'll deal with this myself. Our plans in Australia are much more important, and I go there. I would be very useful your help, but Kane wants you to stay in Sarajevo. Soon he should arrive to our temple... Brother, I hope you won't tell anyone about our conversation? Well, good luck. She will need both of us.
№ 262350   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:24
The technique comes from the science, and the latter is guided by technology.
№ 260133   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 18:12
Apparently, strong words were not only afraid of domestic wickedness, but also of foreign technology.
№ 241874   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 16:34
- Doc, what are you doing?
- Learn the checklist before the flight. I hired contractors for the transportation of organs. We take off in a few minutes.
- Are you sure you'll be able to fly a helicopter?
- Of course! Do I need to remind you of Raiden that we live in a Golden age of unmanned helicopters? Even manned helicopters equipped with reliable autopilots. It's very simple! So simple that I will continue to follow you and guard "world Marshall" right out of the pilot seat. I must add that for the largest PMCs in the world their security is quite primitive. Very primitive. It is a pity that I don't have the necessary security clearance to shutdown their system. However, the data that I found very useful. So, please, do not hesitate to contact me when you want me to.
- I am grateful to you, Doc.
Well, it's not every day you get the opportunity to so many brains... so much data. All for research!... And of course your personal safety.
№ 235810   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 10:29
Technique is not the ability to juggle the ball 1,000 times. Anyone can do it, with practice. With the same success you can work in the circus. The technique implies the ability to pass the ball one touch with the right speed, at a comfortable pace to your teammate.
№ 233455   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 19:25
There's nadot - technically!
№ 219945   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 10:14
Highly recommend it!
Quote Explanation: diamond bug - spy robot, cleverly disguised as a living creature.
№ 218842   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 23:02
- 12 Dec 2054, 7:30 am. We are on the private train that goes to Zurich, the headquarters of the Corporation "Unity". Our cargo - a prototype for a project neural network of the Union of Winslow. Its core is an Artificial Intelligence that can overwrite to connect to other systems. The last word in technology at the time. It can produce a revolution in many military and civilian areas. Well, I would if the train has reached the destination... 7:31 a.m., a terrorist group blew up the train. It threw our robotics program far back. Prevent it.
- But... that's impossible! What's happening to me?
Right now you're in an induced coma. You prepare for surgery. You have in mind new equipment. Is called a "Direct Neural Interface", or PN. And... I Have this too, so I can now communicate with you. Your P. N. I. connect your new mind and your new body and the surrounding world. We are connected. This is all a simulation inside our minds. You have a lot to learn...
№ 218613   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:55
I don't even like ATMs. You know, those things that stand in supermarkets, and here you are in the morning, in the supermarket, trying to focus, and this thing is asking you questions! Are you sure its kreditosposoben... I don't know! I'm not even sure if it's fresh sausage! Are you my mother?
№ 212221   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 14:01
- Our refuge [points to the cabin of the iron mesh] lift. Upstairs is much safer... the Researchers will rise to the tops of the trees.
- Rather to the jaws of a dinosaur..
№ 202473   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:12
In the heroic the Soviet Union advanced ideas and the car is always valued more than human life. If the Soviet people, dying, rescued equipment from the frying pan, out of the pit, out of the water, prevented the collapse of the railway - it was composed verses, sung the songs, the film was shot. And if saving technique, people die - his card printed in the Newspapers, forced children, but a better mother and father to speak in the spirit that their son or daughter in order to grow, so everywhere to show the heroism, courage and his life to strengthen the power of Soviet industry and its keen so show off the wheel - without the wheel goes, fail the bridge - he would read piles, and even with the song: "As one man, the entire Soviet people..."
№ 191015   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 14:59
Not extra any people who have work that can be performed better with the technical means to get money for it?
№ 185511   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 11:14
Of course, the people are great, they always something new to invent. But you will have a completely new means of production, which will be much more to ensure all of your needs. And what will you do then? It until you have the money there, but because technology will one day develop so that they all no longer need. Why any of you need the money, the power and energy of each equipment will allow you to live without difficulty, but at their own sweet will? <...> You also natural laziness will crush. Then you finished.
Quote Explanation: Monologue Technomart (cyborg)
№ 176640   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 18:58