beer [Theme] Page 4

In the alley there is a blue booth
He was attached to the tail of a colorless spin
But there is this terrible Vice,
He's just a fan of the liquid one.
№ 320390   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 18:01
He who does not love beer, wine, women and song, remains a fool for life.
№ 311107   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2017 / 22:15
Who is stealing. Who trades.
Who is saved, like Noah.
Only Alex mustache is not blowing,
industrial in beer.
Who grumbles. Who is angry.
Who are fighting with the wall.
industrial in beer.
Who maims. Who heals.
Who are fools, as large.
industrial in beer.
Who shuffles the deck of cards.
Who in harness - crotch.
industrial in beer.
Quote Explanation: Voices of hope, Poetry and prose of young writers Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Novgorod, 1993.
№ 307718   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2017 / 19:31
Life is not all beer and skittles Yes (meaning: not just fun and entertainment).
Life is not all beer and skittles.
№ 306632   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2017 / 11:15
I'll get a fresh beer, just delivered. And roach will be served.
- A dried fish that you just caught?
№ 305393   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2017 / 16:06
We thought the wine with something as useful and common as food, and, besides, it pleased, creating a sense of well-being and happiness. Drinking wine is not out of snobbery, it was not a sign of some sophistication, it was not the fashion; I never had to dine without wine, cider or beer.
№ 304186   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2017 / 21:33
- It is necessary, as if the car was filled with gasoline instead of water, and she still starts...
- I'm sorry.
- Drink drink and "catch up" already want. A conditioned reflex, like Pavlov's dogs.
Quote Explanation: About non-alcoholic beer.
1 Season 9 Series
№ 299202   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2017 / 18:15
THE FIRST SIP OF BEER.
Only the first! The other - though shot each time more, is not the same - do not give, only bottled cotton dope yeah bursting with satiety. Except that in the latter, with its hopelessness of the end, also something to eat... But the first SIP! SIP? It all starts even before reaching the throat. First, the Golden bubbles, foam cool on the lips, then a slow, tickling bitterness caress fills the sky. The first SIP seems so long! Itively him with willfully instinctive greed. In fact, everything is predetermined, and the amount - not too much, not too little, as much as you need for a good initiative; and permanent bliss, denoted by a sigh, smacking, or at least an expressive pause; and a false sense of infinite pleasure... You know: the best is behind us. Now you need to put the glass on porous circle and even a little bit his push. Enjoy the color of bitter honey, cold sun. With properly and with the placement - performed a ritual to learn the miracle that disappears as soon as they occur. On the wall of the glass with satisfaction read the title - Yes, it's the beer you ordered. However, no matter how common, would it be accurate nor consistent with each other, the vessel and contents, the magic novopromyslova. Want to save, put in the formula the secret of the synthesis of pure gold. But the alchemy behind a white table in the sun spots is reduced to the following conventions and fun the more you drink, the less. And no joy: drink to forget the first SIP.
№ 296285   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2017 / 23:36
I can drink eight Beers and feel fine the next day. I usually drink dark beer because I hate hangovers, and I can't drink and work at the same time.
№ 295071   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2017 / 11:51
- And who told Lena to drink beer?
Better beer at home than vodka in the alley.
№ 290705   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2017 / 09:15
Sleep I could not. Luckily, beer still remained. I continued to drink and finished the last bottle about half past four in the morning. Then sat and waited for 6 hours and then went out and bought another.
№ 289769   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2017 / 12:57
He smoked and puffed like Kev on Friday night, if you do not drink beer.
Quote Explanation: *He has broken the flush device
№ 288954   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2017 / 15:32
Non-alcoholic beer is a product for a very narrow audience. I don't understand, why advertise it. And advertising of non-alcoholic beer is the most implausible. <...>
The most implausible moment in advertising "Baltika 0". There's a young couple rides the bus, they loaded the beer, the bus stops at their beach and they are across the beach running to the sea and just jump into the sea. And if you look closely, the beach of pebbles. Nobody sober is not running on the pebbles! Drunk - Yes! Drunk you run in gravel, you're lying on the pebbles you eat pebbles, you're talking to pebbles. But sober run? You saw people walk on the pebbles? <...> The only reason why they are so selflessly ran through the pebbles, it's because they drank beer. I think this ad is a continuation of where the guy comes up and was like, "Phew... made it."
4 Season 30 Series Release Date: 26.03.2017
№ 281186   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2017 / 16:02
The best reducing agent is beer. Write beer is more efficient than any Meldonium.
№ 270722   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:50
To put the TV, let him live and allow the men to watch, leaving them alone, shared the recipe of Julian. - Two hours later there will be such a mess that even cockroaches have ears rolled into a tube. When men are alone, beer and chips they come out of nowhere. Probably concentrated from the air.
№ 266875   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:25