the unknown [Theme] Page 4

Musalman stood in front of the face of the great mystery, that which makes the human race shiver from the date of creation of the world, is uncertainty.
№ 363945   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2019 / 08:05
Is...
Amber, the current maiden of Autumn.
- She's... still alive?
Yet. Only the technique of the Atlas supports it in a stable condition, but the situation with her for us still... unprecedented.
Is there?
- We don't know what will happen if we lose her.
- Unless it forces would find a new carrier?
- Under normal circumstances - Yes, but not this time. Quite often, the dying man thinks of his killer. What's worse - we're not faced with a similar division of forces of Virgo. We assume that her power will look for your other half to reunite... had attacked her.
And this does not Bode well for all of us.
But... if all this is true, why keep it secret? If this girl is so important, because of her we are on the verge of war, why not tell everyone?
As far as we know, and so people knew about it earlier.
- That is...
- What do you think, where are all the tales and legends? Even the most delusional of them do not arise out of nothing.
Our group was formed to protect both humans and Virgins. And the Virgins are always hunting those who would seize their power.
And, as you can already guess, you hardly would want to deal with those who want to wield such power in their own interests.
- So we decided to take the Maidens away from the public to their existence remained at the level of fiction. What we told you is contrary to the history of the world what you know.
- People do not believe us, even if they knew about it. And if they did, it would provoke discontent, panic. And, as a result, the first will fall under attack the walls of our kingdoms [from attacks by Grimm]. That's why we...
- I agree. If you believe this to be true will help people, then I'll be your Maid of Autumn. Isn't that what you want?
- Yes, but not so simple. With the current state of amber, you will not be able to inherit her power in a natural way. However, General ironwood found a solution.
The last few years, the satin has studied the aura from a scientific point of view. What it is, how it works, how it can be used. And the findings suggest that we in the teeth to separate it from one person and give it to another. Or, as in your case...
- It's...
- Strictly classified.
- ... not right!
- We understand how you feel. But desperate times call for desperate solutions. And the time is now really desperate.
We can't tell you the power of amber, but may give you something to which it is bound.
- Her aura.
Her life is intertwined with yours. It is unknown just what will happen with you. It's a difficult choice, miss Nikos. Not the fact that the transfer happens successfully, and if you stay the same person you were. It will take time to ponder this question. But remember: before the end of the festival we need your answer.
- Who attacked the maiden of Autumn, already made the first step. And who knows when will be the next.
3 Season 6 Series
№ 363699   Added MegaMozg 10-03-2019 / 04:02
In the darkness of the unknown, where time freezes, the only way to survive is to escape in the future.
Deep in the unknown, where time stands still, the only way to survive is to escape to the future.
№ 363139   Added Viker 04-03-2019 / 09:24
There are keys that open doors, and which close, and you never know what you will get. A year and a half ago, in September, in the morning I found two keys, and the same day I ran out of work and another story. Suddenly I heard the roar of slamming gates and the rattle in the keyhole. It was still possible to peer between the wrought iron bars of the gate, but once it became clear that locked up for good.
There are keys to doors, which is not good. To unlock they will unlock, but you will not like. Wife of Blue Beard might have something to say about the secret room you should not have to pry.
And there are keys that got lost at all. The lock had long since broken and even the door no one, for which they are intended. These keys are unhappy and good luck will bring only confusion and false hope.
So be careful with unfamiliar keys and other tales.
№ 360263   Added Viker 10-02-2019 / 10:15
Military conflicts are political cover for those who skillfully empties the Treasury-blaming everything on the war.
№ 356945   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 15-01-2019 / 22:08
Where are you, my light, roam, head sklone,
Give the answer that you have not forgotten me
Because no mail here for four days,
Honey, do not sin, write it down.
I live without you, as if in a dream,
I'm burning without you like a fire,
I ask, write a message to me
Though strachecky you write.
№ 355947   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2019 / 03:19
People, as always, dreamed, fought and slept. And the habit did not allow himself to think, to look into the dark unknown beyond tomorrow.
№ 350485   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2018 / 23:02
And it is easier not to get attached, not to go
to glide over the surface of the body relate to the body...
Love is like a bookmark between the pages
read from the new clearly divides.
Shows: that's already happened
and then, after laying, all unknown!
But, you know, dig down with a book under a blanket...
And every page will be all the more interesting.
№ 349097   Added MegaMozg 07-11-2018 / 00:09
You can't even predict what will bring tomorrow. In good times people know what to keep, and now...
№ 347093   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2018 / 11:19
If you can remain anonymous, then do so. What harm is there if no one knows you? What harm is there if no one praises you?
№ 344078   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2018 / 05:02
The unknown is scary, but life is full of surprises and chances that are not foreseeable.
3 Season 11 Series
№ 341833   Added MegaMozg 03-09-2018 / 15:10
While it's light we're brave enough. Well, then what?
№ 336707   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2018 / 16:03
People have lost a sense of security. We as a Comanche two hundred years ago. We do not know what will happen tomorrow, who's gonna run the whole show. We don't even know what color the skin is these guys have...
№ 334075   Added Viker 19-07-2018 / 14:06
Was known for years as an unknown poet.
№ 333924   Added Viker 19-07-2018 / 13:49
Famous people noticeable others go into the unknown...
№ 333643   Added Viker 16-07-2018 / 11:38