suggestion [Theme] Page 1

One of the foundations of suggestion is that, the less clear the contents said, the more believe in it.
№ 361218   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2019 / 02:38
Comment

Beware of those who want to impute you a sense of guilt, because they crave power over you.
№ 328699   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2018 / 15:03
- What is the average IQ of this group?
So the nose is lifted that Texas see? What do you know about these people?
Just observation and deduction. I see a propensity for obesity, poverty, love for the tales. Absorption of fear and loathing through someone else's authority. His narrative absorbs their fears. Therefore, it is effective as much as surely can tell.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 312925   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2018 / 20:02
His eyes, clear as a child's, asking for her sympathy, and it has stirred long forgotten the need to convince the interviewee that he is the last living man on earth, and she is the last woman.
№ 298302   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2017 / 01:18
Targeted suggestion, a thorough treatment of each person is the only way to be saved.
№ 286891   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2017 / 13:53
Suggestion - the only way to help those who need help. Know why the old world was consumed by the war? Because they did not consider the suggestion as a weapon. As a weapon for enterprises. Only how to divide, and luring to their side.
№ 286888   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2017 / 13:52
Humble society can not only create a compelling and addictive power of ideas. Such a society can only be achieved through control. To keep the system and the perfect system of society, first of all, you need to put in the minds of such qualities as bravery, courage, willingness to sacrifice and readiness to engage in mortal combat with dangerous enemies - pests that damage the correct way of thinking in the minds of our fellow citizens.
№ 286721   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2017 / 16:14
It is safer to inspire fear than love.
№ 266004   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:57
For those who have no sense of the Motherland, can not inspire it in any language.
№ 262227   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:20
Katherine never compelled me, I knew everything. Every step of the way. For me it was real.
1 Season 9 Series
№ 248436   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 21:34
In a clearing among huge forest, there lived a wizard who had a large flock of sheep. Every day he ate one sheep from the herd. The sheep had caused the magician a lot of anxiety - they ran through the woods, and he had to spend a lot of time trying to catch one sheep, and others again to collect the herd. Of course, the sheep that he was going to kill, felt it and began desperately to resist, and her screams frightened others.
And then the magician decided to come up with such a trick - he spoke with each sheep alone, and each, something inspired. One he said, "You're not a sheep, you're the same person as I am. You have nothing to fear because I kill and eat only sheep, but you're the only person in this herd and so is my best friend."
The second he said, "Why are you running away from me like the other sheep. You're a lioness and you have nothing to fear. I only kill sheep, but you're my friend."
The third one he inspired: "Look, you're not a sheep, you wolf. The she-wolf, which I respect. I, as before, will continue to kill every day one sheep from the flock, but the wolf, the best friend of the wizard, nothing to fear".
Thus, he spoke with each sheep and each inspired that she is not a sheep, but a completely different animal, which differs from all the other sheep in the herd. After that conversation the behavior of the sheep has completely changed - they are quietly grazing, and never ran into the forest. And when the wizard kill another sheep, they thought, "Well, killed another sheep, and me - the lion, the wolf man, the best friend of the wizard, nothing to fear".
And even sheep whom he killed, ceased to resist. He just approached one of them and said, "Oh, my best friend, we have not communicated. Come to my yard. I need to consult with you about the herd of sheep." And sheep proudly walked behind the wizard into the yard. And there he really asked his best friend what's going on in the herd. The victim was happy to tell him everything, and then the wizard killed her. As death came instantly, the sheep do not have time to understand.
The magician was very pleased - he raised the self-esteem of each sheep, in the end they ceased to bother with thoughts of imminent death, have become less neurotic, enjoyed life and quietly grazing, with the result that their meat was much tastier. For many years the wizard is easy to manage with a huge herd, and the most interesting is that the rest of the sheep began to help him - if any are too clever sheep began to speculate about the true state of things, the rest of the sheep.. well, that is, lions, people, wolves - best friends wizard, informed him about the strange behavior of this sheep, and next day the magician happy she was eating.
№ 207392   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 10:54
If some idiot every day telling you the same story over the whole year, you would eventually believe it.
№ 197766   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:33
Never underestimate the power of suggestion. If a person believes in something, even on a subconscious level, his fantasy can easily become a reality.
№ 178584   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 20:13
At first it wasn't easy, but I inspire men with confidence: I have such a pleasant, hearty laugh, such a vigorous handshake, and a lot of the cards.
№ 176863   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 19:07
There is nothing monstrous that we can inspire ourselves.
№ 152630   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 11:37