losers [Theme] Page 4

Scott turned thirty-five. Once at the party, dedicated to the first individual exhibition of the artist, who was five years younger than him, Scott suddenly realized that he never became a prominent figure in painting. And probably will not. Success passed him by. Scott realized that was mediocre, a mediocre wizard and will remain so forever. <...> it is possible that he was doomed to this outcome from the beginning. Scott then tried to imagine what could write about him in his obituary on the occasion of his death. "Scott burrows, a talented animal artist, which failed to justify expectations and eventually turned from joyous to somber recluse". However, he immediately straightened himself. What self-delusion? It is clear that on the occasion of his death, no obituary will not. His demise no one is going to be huge - it just will not see.
№ 295417   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2017 / 20:15
- If you have a bad day, you shouldn't take your anger out on strangers, she said already a bit friendlier. <...> So, really bad day? - asked the girl, coming with him to the Elevator.
- Looking to compare, ' said Valentine, shifting the heavy pack in the other hand. - Bad was the last seven years. But compared to the last hideous months they're very good. And date next to it - just lousy.
The girl laughed merrily:
- You seem like a loser with the experience.
№ 293375   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2017 / 19:15
"Nonsense," I said. - It is necessary to bring the case to the end. It is necessary to Alphonse today pereshibit destiny! He'll do something quite desperate! This is the only way!
Alfonso, you want to try? - asked Pasha. He was not sober me.
- Yes! gloomily agreed Alphonse. He fell into that condition, when the loser starts to get a masochistic pleasure from discarded on his troubles. In this condition, the person becomes under the icicle on spring street, lifts his head, removes his hat and whispers: "Well, fall! Well?! Well, fall, fall!.." And when the icicle finally stuck him in the head, he whispers: "So! Very good!"
- Go ask her to dance! - said Side. Given the fact that the orchestra in the restaurant was served a really useful and subtle advice. And Alphonse stood. The icicle was stuck to the crown of his head, and no force of antigravity could not protect him.
Quote Explanation: The story "the Arkhangelsk meeting."
№ 288114   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2017 / 09:52
I, however, knew that if the person all life comes from small setbacks to larger, more serious failures, the only thing here is to detract the fate something sort of desperate, grandiose in absurdity act. But the fact is that there can be two outcomes: one is fate really will change the second fate with great force, some loser in the back of my neck.
Quote Explanation: The story "the Arkhangelsk meeting."
№ 288112   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2017 / 09:52
Some never fail, on others they imprinted. At once did not notice him, but in love...
№ 282685   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2017 / 15:01
Russia does not like winners in life,
Jesus as broke as we are.
№ 282536   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2017 / 14:14
Ridiculous Fuckers unhappy always.
№ 274858   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 15:04
Such is the nature of man: one who was able to succeed, invariably causes jealousy and envy. There are people (I call them losers) who enjoy fixing trouble those who know how to succeed.
№ 264323   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:01
The loser is the person who error it is not able to give it for the experiment.
№ 261030   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:41
- One more word and I'll shove your tongue up your ass.
- This is unlikely.
[Snaps fingers, but nothing happens]
- You seem like a much bigger loser than you think.
- Do you have any idea who you're talking to?!
- With the guy who did it.
Quote Explanation: From fanfic.
№ 259649   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:55
The half loser is better than none, right, Mr Shooter?
№ 257876   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:47
It is difficult to live with the thought that absolutely worthless and useless.
№ 247294   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:49
Well after all, when the family of someone sitting alone in deep shit: then all the others next to him are automatically paragons of virtue.
№ 246338   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:13
The first rule of relationships. Nobody likes pathetic, annoying losers.
№ 240593   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:49