ambitions [Theme] Page 5

I'll give you life, but his. Though I'm not yet as famous, but I'm the one who'll become the greatest swordsman in the world.
- What are you so easily ready to part with your life, if you have such ambitions?
My ambitions have no weight if I can't protect his captain. Luffy is the one who will become the pirate king!!!
№ 330986   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2018 / 14:24
Nothing is going to face some women like bursts of ambition.
№ 330138   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2018 / 14:08
All sins stem from feelings of inferiority, also known as the ambition.
№ 322947   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2018 / 09:12
Something to get, something needs to give. To realize ambitions in life, you need to take the risk. Victim may be time or perhaps even effort that will leave a scar on your life. Will you choose the world as weak, or will stake belittling for the sake of reaching the top?!
№ 318962   Added MegaMozg 07-03-2018 / 02:05
Only mountains give birth to mice, and the other volcanoes.
№ 318366   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2018 / 16:25
The line between ambition and obsession thinner than you can imagine. You better look under your feet and understand where you stand.
The line between ambition and obsession is much thinner than one might imagine. You would be well served to look down and see exactly where you are standing.
Quote Explanation: Roland Emerson the desire of Audrey Martin to get everything at once.
№ 317483   Added MegaMozg 20-02-2018 / 13:03
My ambition cooled the wind of poverty...
№ 315157   Added MegaMozg 24-01-2018 / 21:14
He is the embodiment of the Napoleon complex in animals, if this only happens! He looks angry bullmastiff, who was stuffed into a body the size of a loaf of bread. With him at least draw the poster: "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of fight in the dog".
If ever an animal had a Napoleon complex, it's him. He's got the attitude of an angry bullmastiff shoved into a package the size of a loaf of bread. He's the poster dog for 'it's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.
Quote Explanation: About dog breed Jack Russell Terrier.
№ 314962   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2018 / 12:02
Everything I know will change, I'll never be the same
So I'm told as a voice repeats "Again, again and again"
What if it doesn't feel like everyone said it should?
What have I become?
Realise in a moment my ambition is a curse
'Cause it hides all the best in me but shows the worst
Things will change and I'll never be the same.
I hear a voice, repeating: "again, again and again."
What if it's not there as described?
What have I become?
How low have I sunk that I cannot find?
At one point I realize that ambition is my curse,
They hide the best in me, revealing only the worst.
№ 309218   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2017 / 20:14
The separation of government from Aristotle to Montesquieu - was aimed at only curbing the ambitions of individuals. How ridiculous, all the pride of the West in the vast tangle of agencies, jurisdictions, mysterious procedures...
№ 302659   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2017 / 07:03
Ambition is a weird thing,
It's always out of sight
It's like walking through fog at night <...>
Like the fog at night it's just out of your reach
But always in your sight
Ambition is a strange thing,
They are always out of sight.
If you're a night walk in the fog, <...>
Like a fog in the night, they are out of reach,
But always in front of you.
№ 298181   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2017 / 19:15
- Guinevere, I'm scared.
- It's just a drill, I'm sure it's teachings.
- This will be the exercises not every time, right? We're going to go to war?
Yeah, I'm and this is another reason not to waste another second of your precious life. Listen to me once and I had the ambition, not the same as yours, much easier: marriage, children, your own house. He died in France, in the trenches. Good, steadfast man, you would probably call it boring, but every time he saw me, he smiled and with this we could build a whole life. Your heart knows the truth, delysia. Trust him, because life is so short.
№ 293679   Added MegaMozg 11-07-2017 / 16:09
Oh, enchanted Princess.
- Where "Alpen gold"?
- Ride away from here, gorgeous, and married.
- Getting married? One kiss and get married? I didn't even feel it. Get lost! And don't slip. Rabbits eat a lot.
- Will you be my Princess.
- Something to me this deal reminds. Love, bulimia, divorce. I read "Lisa"... Hey, let me go. I still early to get married.
- A sense of humor, I like that.
- No! I have goals and dreams. I am ambitious!
№ 284431   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2017 / 19:36
- I have an order from the Minister of internal Affairs. You will be arrested for all the destruction caused by desire to satisfy their ambitions.
- Pat, but everybody knows that I am, I risked my life, Pat! I killed the monster - tell that to the Minister!
- With pleasure. Victor Manot, I arrest you, even for premeditated murder of Monsieur Trancura.
What? You're crazy...
- On the contrary. I've been a faithful servant, and did not notice how the road you have chosen we roll down! It took a flea to I realized everything.
- Have you lost your mind! What a pathetic little flea...
- Wrong - this flea had more humanity than the creatures that I see before me. Take him away!
№ 268433   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:29