neighbors [Theme] Page 4

I live with my parents in a big house. They say in the "spectacular landscape". Don't know if I believe in the landscape. But whatever it was, the view from the window contributes to my spying neighbors. I have not yet met the man, but they seem hideous. Ninja.
№ 285959   Added MegaMozg 05-05-2017 / 07:38
Little who loves when the place of the missing neighbors moving neighbors present. Like directly to you in the garden has come with papers certifying the right to drive an excavator in your carrots and watch the sunset instead of you.
№ 285781   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2017 / 08:23
I remember a time when you and I were neighbors, friends families... When the war started, we had to change, to become other. Now my neighbors have become my soldiers. I dream that someday, our children asked, "Daddy, what is war?" But while we are fighting, true it's not going. And so at night we attack, or we never become neighbors, friends and relatives! We will fight to never be soldiers!
№ 285771   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2017 / 08:22
- If I had to live here, I would shoot myself.
- This is unlikely. <...> You would have painted the door the color of salmon, enraged, would put on the lawn a couple of pink flamingos and systematically would frustrate the neighbors into a frenzy.
№ 276105   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 10:29
I want to pay thirty pieces of silver is much greater than the cost of the land. But peace between the neighbors is much more expensive than silver.
№ 271798   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 15:11
In the character of my friend Holmes, I was often struck by a strange feature: although in his mental work he was most precise and the use of the people, and his clothes are always distinguished not only by their neatness, but even elegance, in all other respects it was the most chaotic creature in the world, and his habits could bring to mind any person living with him under one roof.
Not that I was blameless in this regard. <...> Still, my carelessness has known boundaries, and when I see that man keeps his cigars in the coal-scuttle, tobacco in the toe of the Persian shoes, and the letters waiting for an answer, pinning a pocket knife to a wooden Board over the fireplace, I'm really starting to feel like I was the pattern of all the virtues.
№ 271100   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 14:03
And I think that there was nothing from the start and smile. I had to say: "You want to be enemies - then be afraid!" Now be afraid, because you are in NATO, and now... we've been good neighbors, not very comfortable, very large, with a difficult history, but now, since you're in NATO, you are afraid because you are the tip of the spear, which at any moment can be broken if suddenly there is a crisis.
Quote Explanation: Regarding the countries of Eastern Europe and the Baltic States joined NATO.
Release Date: 17.12.2016
№ 268926   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:48
In the love of neighbor has its advantages. You have to come home early. I didn't come home until you get drunk.
№ 267873   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:02
- I have a reason not to kill you?
- No. This is the problem, right? We blew up your mine - you burned my district to the ground. We have every reason to kill each other. Want me to kill him. Come on please snow. I was already tired to destroy his slaves.
- I'm not a slave.
- I Yes. That's why I killed Cato. He killed Thresh. And Flail killed Myrtle. Death is a circle. And who is the winner? Only Snow. And I'm tired of being a pawn in his game. District twelve, district two - we don't want to fight, the war forced us to the Capitol. Why should we be enemies? We are neighbors. We are a family.
№ 263270   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:56
Smoke in your house better fire in another.
№ 261487   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 20:56
The neighbors above you dance Konkani.
Dropping on the floor the irons and glasses.
From dawn to evening in the bedroom trips.
Receiver yells for the whole house about the weather.
And all week they Saturday,
And the bathroom ceiling is leaking, and you want to sleep.
Their own guests, ladies and gentlemen,
They entertain playing Tom-Tom.
When these orgies, fortunately, over,
They are on the beds, like a herd of elephants wander.
Oh, how we'd love all our neighbors
If they lived on the floor below.
Quote Explanation: Translation F. Gurevich
№ 253773   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:36
Sometimes our neighbors know more about us than our relatives or colleagues.
№ 251024   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:06
Because you forgot the first commandment of the studios! In the eternal tablets is written: "do Not mashrabi the lecture for snoring you'll Wake your neighbor.".
№ 239957   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:26
The Apostle Peter does not lead the list of sins in as much detail as neighbors watching you through the peephole.
№ 233338   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 19:20
- Quiet! Quiet, you! I have you now plucked to the last feather and boil it.
- Not allowed!
- Why, huh?
- Neighbors do not cook.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 223951   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 12:53