life [Theme] Page 2

Where the son, there daughter. Where two are three. Where offspring, there are worries, and worries and dreams don't get along.
№ 385836   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2020 / 19:22
She is forty-five, and in the courtyard it is called "Anya". She cooks Lunches for the farm hairdressers. The kitchen she made in the hallway. In a dark trench - plate. She feeds the cats. Quiet a lean cat off her hands electroplated movement. She's flinging them some guts. Therefore, the floor is decorated with mother of pearl like spitting. Once I slipped, stepping on someone's heart - a small and tightly decorated as chestnut. She walks entangled cats and tendons of animals. In her hand shining knife. It tears the guts of the elbows, like a Princess wide web.
Quote Explanation: the image of the widow Prokopovich
№ 382826   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 19:50
- So, write a colleague: there will be a wardrobe, here hang two shelves, this Wallpaper will need to be replaced.
- Oh, chief, look, real, live cockroaches! How lovely!
- He can see that live. By the way, why live? Thanks to our dichlorvos, they have long been supposed to be deceased!
Oh chief, now these cockroaches gone: they drink dichlorvos, and glue sniffing and...
- A disgrace! (lights go out) Colleague, drop your jokes!
- It's not me, chief, is a respected housing office. Just forgot that we have on the attic, at this time, always shut off the electricity to save electricity.
- Colleague, I this ugliness not gonna stand for another minute! Come with me to the housing office, we'll show them!
Chef
- Come on, come on colleague. Call the Elevator!
- But chief...
- Talk a colleague. Go.
- But listen, chief...
- Yes you go!
- Okay, okay! Chief, I just wanted to say that our Elevator is already two weeks taken away for restoration.
- And what are we going?!
- And we're not going, chief. We fly...
Quote Explanation: It all started with the fact that the Boss and Colleague decided to remodel. To live as before they did not want, and in a very new, but still had no idea how.
1 Series
№ 377482   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2019 / 00:02
From the struggle with a three-hour traffic jams and road closures so tired no more energy to pull the trigger.
№ 371963   Added Viker 10-06-2019 / 13:31
Life poisons the life and makes it filled.
№ 364044   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2019 / 22:00
Life defines consciousness as superfluous.
№ 364039   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2019 / 21:55
When the batteries in the house are at the freezing point, residents are at the boiling point.
№ 362564   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2019 / 21:09
One of my friends five hours screaming on a stool. Came to her mouse and walked around the kitchen as in the grocery store. Mouse wanted for dinner something unusual.
The woman struggled with the rodent nasty voice. The mouse winced, but endured. The noise looked a cat, but clean look. He was a pacifist in his soul was growing tulips.
Then the husband came and saved all of MOP. Threw, missed, and already by the sound of tableware, the mouse realized, there is more to her not welcome. Time.
Of course, the fault of the husband. He was shown the cracks behind the baseboard: "these huge holes in them soon the dinosaurs will spread, don't yell at the cat, it's not his fault that the house has no men, it's you moral impotent, he doesn't like mice, he eat, and he may sink for you to fix?"
№ 362404   Added MegaMozg 26-02-2019 / 00:08
They say that Russian life is dead... That's nonsense! Life not to kill, because life is the man who...
№ 358238   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2019 / 19:09
Unfortunately, we don't always know what aspects of family life we shall be especially concerned, until, before we begin, this is the family life. Ashley, for example, had no idea how much she cares eared grass on the lawn, and then she had the neighbors with their perfectly manicured lawn, and she lost the rest. And Sam had not even realized how he likes homemade food, because before marrying him, no one was prepared. After living together for some time, Sam and Ashley began to understand now what is important to them and what is not. And came to the conclusion that domestic issues do not solve themselves and what to deal with them "on the fly" is unlikely to succeed.
№ 356593   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2019 / 20:34
When I care about people, I care his whole life, the most miserable life is precious!
Quote Explanation: letters to Boris Pasternak
№ 353136   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2018 / 03:11
Ah, home care,
Let them not see the limit,
It's a woman's job
Man is not the case!
№ 350932   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2018 / 00:04
And remember: men do not need to have somebody to feed. Men need to love, support, warmth, and most importantly - sex. Tired - tell him to go to hell. And you are never to bend under anybody, okay?
№ 347445   Added MegaMozg 21-10-2018 / 20:09
Happiness tends to break about family life.
№ 341683   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 02-09-2018 / 14:09
But vain life broke my world.
№ 341008   Added MegaMozg 29-08-2018 / 00:14