mind [Theme] Page 6

The reason has nothing to do with love. It does not matter, right says the one you love, or wrong. Love beyond reason.
№ 216963   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 21:58
Sanity is a madness put to good use.
№ 213299   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 15:53
Yes, Yes, that day my lovely heart for half an hour fought with reason. As in the tragedies of Pierre Corneille, the poet laureate: the debt of struggling with heart attraction. Only I have the opposite: a heart desire fought with reason and duty. My heart said, "you've been hurt, you razed to GOV***. I suppose, whisk, and drink up. Get up and go and get drunk as***". So said my lovely heart. And my sanity? - he grumbled and rebelled: "you don't get up, Erofeev, you're not going anywhere and will never drink". But the heart of it: "well, the broom, okay. Much to drink don't get drunk as***, and drink four hundred grams and enough". "No gram! - he rapped her mind. - if you have to, go and drink three mugs of beer; and about grams of its own, Erofeev, and remember to forget." But a heart ache: "well, at least two hundred grams. Well... well, at least a hundred and fifty..." and then reason, "Well, Vinnie," he said, "well, drink a hundred and fifty, just don't go anywhere, stay home". What do you think? I drank a hundred and fifty and stay home? Haha. I from this day drank one thousand five hundred every day to sit at home, and still remained sitting. Because on the sixth day already so soaked that vanished the distinction between mind and heart, and both in the voice I learned: "Go, go to Petushki! In Petushki - your salvation and your joy, go ahead."
№ 208627   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 11:36
There are people whose mind
shingles zoster
oblivion...
№ 207563   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 11:00
To keep a clear mind, you need every day some of their time to devote exclusively to yourself, your own interests.
№ 206461   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 10:22
Is it true that love inspires and makes a person psychic? There is a perception that it blinds and deprives of reason. Right and the first and second. Love - the most mysterious of all human passions. The most grueling, the most illusory and the most inscrutable...
№ 204742   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 10:37
Love eludes elusive, like a shadow floating in the sky clouds, moonlight and the twinkling stars... available for analysis beyond the mind and will... That is the essence of love? And that is the essence of passion, is a violent, eclipsing his mind, searing the soul...
№ 204225   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 10:18
The heart has its reasons, which reason does not mean anything.
№ 202333   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:06
We live in strange times.
We also live in strange places: each in their own universe. The people that we inhabited their universes, only the shadow of other universes like ours and make fleeting contact with our universes. The ability to perceive this insane complexity of existence, not losing the mind...
№ 195184   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 17:42
Man, endowed with reason, do not be like a pigeon that displays in its nest of Chicks, which she had taken away and killed. But their deaths did not serve her a warning - she again lays eggs and takes the Chicks in the same nest, giving them to the slaughter. And know that Almighty God has set a limit. Do not break it, stop in time for the arrow to not hit that too far and inaccessible.
№ 194689   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 17:23
The mind has nothing to contemplate, and feelings can't think. Only from connecting them may be knowledge.
№ 179312   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 20:41
Sometimes my mind plays a man with bad jokes.
№ 176049   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 18:35
Gentlemen Democrats, you know the examples
When your colleagues have perpetrated terror:
Exterminate the flower of the nation's sword of Robespierre,
And Paris to this day washes the shame.
Lover of truth Radischev after the grinder
"Journey from St. Petersburg to Moscow"
A little annoyance not eaten, damaged mind
And, berating masons, plunged into melancholy.
№ 175009   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 17:56
In Paris I was taught that if our mind can hold something, beyond which there is nothing, therefore, is something real.
№ 171673   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 15:30
The mind sits firmly in the saddle and holding the reins, he will not allow the senses to break free and inspire him into the abyss. Let wildly raging passion, raw heathens, in essence, let the desire of the promise to many worldly pleasures is the last word in every argument will be for common sense as a decisive voice in every decision. Whether a hurricane, earthquake or fire - I'm still going to follow the counsel that quiet voice which interprets the dictates of conscience.
№ 166033   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 11:10