wedding [Theme] Page 4

We do not really know the value of our gifts. A hundred years ago, far from here, in the city of Paris, there lived a student-musician who was very fond of the girl. But this girl somehow got married to his friend and student gave them to the wedding March, which he wrote before the wedding in the Church honoré, St-Prex, - money for another gift still had no...
- What?
- He presented the gift to brides all over the world.
- What was the name of the student?
- His name was Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy...
№ 372662   Added Viker 18-06-2019 / 11:53
What good is the word extravagant if it is not applicable to the Royal wedding.
3 Season 5 Series
№ 369340   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2019 / 12:04
- Sasha, we have a paper wedding. Sasha, this is a very important anniversary for every family! After all, the more paper there will be no wedding! Because then the wedding is leather, linen, glass, wood, tin...
- Is that an order for materials or what?
№ 368716   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2019 / 19:09
- My friend's sister is getting married there...
- Getting married.
What? And Yes. I'm just always confused. Although there is such a sister, that's most likely married.
Quote Explanation: About Veronika Izmaylova
2 Season
№ 368594   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2019 / 13:23
I want to remind you that the school, David was not "Mr. Popularity". I on the contrary - it was considered "cool"... So you can imagine how I was terrified by the thought that he would be my stepbrother. But he was a terrific brother. All these years, he was caring and attentive. And today, he gave me something for which I will always be grateful to him...He has managed to turn my best friend, my sister.
Quote Explanation: A toast at the wedding of Donna and David
№ 368444   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2019 / 13:03
Welcome to the wedding of our beloved and wonderful - David and Donna! I speak for all of us when I say: "Finally!".
Quote Explanation: A toast at the wedding of Donna and David
№ 368443   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2019 / 13:02
- When we fell in love with each other? When we were eighteen? Sixteen? Maybe ten years? I don't know because I don't remember a time when I didn't love you... You're the only one who could look me in the eyes and see my soul... I do not doubt your loyalty. I know there's nothing we haven't coped. You're my partner and my best friend... It's a miracle you gave me peace and happiness... And for this miracle, I promise to love and cherish you forever...
- I look at you and see my best friend. Your energy and passion inspire me in the way I never could. Your inner beauty is so strong that I am no longer afraid to be me... nothing scares me anymore... I never thought I would be able to find someone who will so much love me... And despite the fact that we were often split up, you were always with me... We are soul mates... You gave my life meaning... Without you, my soul would be empty, my heart is broken, and my life is meaningless. I thank the Lord that he gave me you... Thank you for your love...
Quote Explanation: the vows of David and Donna at the altar
№ 368441   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2019 / 11:19
- Donna, I had a wonderful dream. You want to hear?
Yeah.
I was on the beach and one girl asked me to marry her.
- A smart girl.
- I was a bit surprised, but hid it with his charm.
- Well, now you just fantasize.
№ 368438   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2019 / 11:16
- You're amazing... You're loyal, honest and any girl would be lucky to have you.
- You're making me blush.
You know, when I met you, you was a charming freshman year...such a delicate, sensitive...
- Okay, do not continue.
Over these ten years, we grew up together, overcome difficulties, obstacles...and there were many...
- My feelings for you haven't changed and my love too...
I know... I want to say that you completely and fully dedicate myself to you... Yes...
- Donna Martin, are you asking me to marry you?
- Yes, David Silver! Will you marry me?
- I think so...
- I love you...
- I love you...
№ 368436   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2019 / 11:14
- I made Donna's offer.
- Congratulations!
- Too early to celebrate... she said She'll think about it.
- All women are like that. Even in the happiest moments of swinging on us.
№ 368435   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2019 / 11:13
I just realized that the second time I've seen you in a wedding dress. And the second time you are going to go to the altar with the others.
Quote Explanation: Kelly before her wedding
№ 368429   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2019 / 11:07
Dylan, in the last five years, we went through a lot together, and I think this is your most sensible thing to do. Tony, I am happy that you married Dylan, but it made me doubt your mental health. Wish you love and happiness.
Quote Explanation: At the wedding of Dylan and Toni
№ 368386   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2019 / 05:10
I hope you managed to make a prenup?
- Rick?!
What? It's just a guaranteed way to get one of her eggs back when she bore!
Quote Explanation: Rick at the wedding of Bird personality
2 Season 6 Series
№ 366600   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2019 / 22:15
I'm marrying her because I love her and she me. You can not miss such a coincidence.
№ 364419   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2019 / 19:10
- It will be a sensation! Let's call it "the Last single girl".
- Well, I'm hardly the last single girl...
Yeah, just forty years is the limit when a woman can be photographed in a wedding gown without the unintended Diane Arbus subtext.
But the category called "Great style at any age".
- The style is Yes. Bride - don't think...
№ 362321   Added Viker 25-02-2019 / 08:44