wedding [Theme] Page 5

- It will be a sensation! Let's call it "the Last single girl".
- Well, I'm hardly the last single girl...
Yeah, just forty years is the limit when a woman can be photographed in a wedding gown without the unintended Diane Arbus subtext.
But the category called "Great style at any age".
- The style is Yes. Bride - don't think...
№ 362321   Added Viker 25-02-2019 / 08:44
- So, Nene is the future Empress of Austria?
What makes you think that?
- Well, if in the presence of two Queens Franz Joseph leads to a Princess - it means something.
№ 361997   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2019 / 11:19
- To find someone?!?
- Biological parent.
- Dogs?!...
- American Citizen Of The Giant Of The Woods. I found him on the street many years ago.
- Listen. I'm the highest paid detective in all of Boston.
Therefore, I appeal to You. We need to find his mother and as quickly as possible. To find out who his dad is harder... Even mom.
- What's the urgency?
- You know, the Agency recommends the wedding to send wedding invitations for the month. And I can't, not knowing the address, send a postcard. And the sooner I'm done with all the writings, the better.
- You want to invite to the wedding the mother of your dog?... Are you serious?
Detective, if I invite a nutritionist my cousin, why don't I ask mother very dearly and devoted to me things?
№ 361230   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2019 / 08:04
He stood before them, the huge x-ray room and a festive atmosphere. Today was his day, the king of wickedness, and the most deceitful man on earth. He was preparing to enter the world of liars who expect him obedient consent. The consent to lying to a loved one. To lie without doubt before the end of his days, lying to her and them. Looking into her eyes and feeling remorse. This, in their opinion, was the starting point of life, in which he had the courage to make a move.
Quote Explanation: The quote describes the attitude of the main character of the novel to the phenomenon of fixing the marriage on paper and the notorious opportunities, often tragic in its essence, which he reveals to spouses.
№ 357667   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2019 / 19:14
Secondly, there is the guest list.
Even on a typical wedding it raised significant difficulties, and these difficulties are associated with the elderly relatives, which expire saliva and sweat, the brothers who become aggressive after the first shot, and different people who don't talk to other people because of What they Said About Our Sharon. It's with regard to conventional wedding party and members of the Royal family are forced to deal with whole countries that have become aggressive after the first drink, with entire kingdoms who have broken off Diplomatic Relations with another power, after the crown Prince Said About Our Sharon.
№ 356715   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2019 / 11:47
White dress with gold belt, gold shoes, hair woven into a crown of gold. And happy, shining eyes - the best decoration any girl.
№ 356163   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2019 / 04:45
On a whim they ran to the Registrar,
Not weighing the pluses and minuses.
But through the years their marriage broke up,
On a very small trade unions.
№ 355516   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2019 / 15:07
You know, in our lives a little confidence, but Ambreen, Prem I see you are confident in each other. The one thing I believe for sure... Love in all forms is the most powerful weapon. Because love is hope. Like hope, love survives against all odds. You both found in each other love. You believed in her, fought for her, waiting for her. And now you have given her. so, you are the strongest people on the planet. Maybe even in the Universe. Don't know how to fix the marriage.
11 Season 6 Series
№ 351500   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2018 / 16:05
- Yes, and men all over Russia, we have long been ready for a wife to take.
We will go on a tour of Siberia.
- Mom, wait, soon to be son-in-law!
We girls are good,
Even though the picture we write...
But that's not our fault, we are not to blame,
In show business it is not fashionable to be married.
We are not to blame, we are not to blame,
And the blame, as usual, guys!
№ 351133   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2018 / 21:11
Wedding - a personification of a new beginning.
4 Season 5 Series
№ 350271   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2018 / 20:30
Divorce after marriage is not so terrible. Worse, when you start to breed before her.
Quote Explanation: Room "Divorce in the marriage Agency".
№ 349294   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2018 / 16:10
- We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Merlin, the Sheriff's... [muffled laughter of the people around them] Merlin? Your name Merlin?
- Shut up! Shut up! Continue the ceremony, Abbot!
Well... Merlin!
Quote Explanation: Merlin is a traditional female name.
№ 347955   Added Viker 26-10-2018 / 09:01
"..."The Church can invite anyone you like, let dust in the eyes if you want, but more than 150 people in this house will not fit, even on the wedding day! So, start reducing!
- Okay. Jim pepper with his wife.
- Began with my friends?!
- Okay, let's start with mine. I cut their best customers. <...> Jim pepper with his wife?
I know him for twenty years.
- You haven't seen him for fifteen years!
Okay. Will say I lost his address.
<...>
- I only invited one person, Cameron. Mom said I can invite a friend.
- Over two hundred and fifty dollars you can see Cameron after the wedding!
- What about Harry Kirby? We haven't seen...
- Is Harry Kirby died last year?
- Yes! Of course! Great! ... Sorry.
<...>
- Can I again make Cameron to the list if he promises not to eat?
You know, it's not a bad idea! Who else can we ask not to eat?!
- Why don't we have entrance fee?! Then we will be able to earn at the wedding!
№ 347083   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2018 / 11:09
- Mother brown handed me a list of next of kin.
- (unfolds a sheet with a list) Is that a joke?!
Now, not joking. Eight of them live in Copenhagen, the bride's parents - are required!
- You imagine how much a ticket out of Denmark and back?!
And eight tickets?
- Actually nine. Cousin Joanna, Rita, the woman "body" and it takes two armchairs.
- Yes let though sitting in the aisle, what do I care! I do not intend to pay!
№ 347073   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2018 / 10:02
... and then I realized that Annie will not run out to meet me when I return home from work. I won't see her at Breakfast in a nightgown and socks... I suddenly realized the whole meaning of things; Annie has grown and is leaving us! .. And my heart broke from the pain.
№ 347070   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2018 / 08:04