wedding [Theme] Page 3

- Caroline, you were my friend, my conscience, my guiding light. You saw light in me when I saw only darkness. You saved me from despair. You once said that I would crush without even noticing. And so it happened. Day by day, step by step, year after year. You.
- I remember how he said it. We danced at my prom. So funny that we are remembered such things. I remember you said that when I'm ready to accept you, and you're ready. I'm ready. I think part of me was ready since the moment when I first saw you. A mysterious stranger in the hallway of our school. I will always remember this moment. Even hundreds of years later I will remember it. For both of us.
№ 393313   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 23:09
- I know the bride and groom wrote their own vows.
- Wrote.
- Okay, okay. Tell stories. Now.
№ 393312   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 23:06
- Okay, remember, new Stefan can not drink.
- Damon!
- I do not blame Caroline. Unexpected wedding require unexpected hen.
№ 393243   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 19:30
Yes, Caroline, get married! The day you dreamed about all your life, it is necessary to arrange like a drunken wedding in Las Vegas to lure and kill the opponent right before the vows.
- Yeah, quickly all you.
№ 393237   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 19:12
When Hodgins and I were buried alive, we wrote letters to those he loved. In case our bodies were ever found. Hodgins wrote to Angela, and I wrote you. "Dear agent Booth, you are a man disorderly, irrational, impulsive, superstitious and exasperating. Believe in ghosts, angels, and Santa Claus. But because of you, I started to look at the Universe differently. Why the simple contemplation of your face makes me so happy? Why I'm happy every time furtively glancing at you, meeting your gaze. Loving you doesn't make sense. And loving you right. If I get out of here, you'll find a time and place to tell you that you make my life messy, confusing and irrational and wonderful".
And that time has come.
№ 391947   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 16:15
You know, we spent a long time chasing each other. Pursued through wars, serial killers, ghosts and snakes. And I know to chase you was the smart my decision. And stalking you, was for me a great joy. But now we no longer need to pursue, because we caught each other.
№ 391943   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 15:57
It was believed that if you give birth later, and to marry no need.
Quote Explanation: From "Zhuzhuna Cvima (drizzle)"
№ 391475   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 02:33
For people timid and downtrodden wedding - it's hopeless. It is clear in advance that nothing good will come of it.
№ 391102   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2020 / 10:57
For drinking there are reasons:
Funeral, holiday, meeting, seeing,
Christening, wedding and divorce
Frost, hunting, New year,
The recovery, housewarming,
Sadness, remorse, joy,
Success, award, new rank
And just drinking for no reason!
№ 388601   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2020 / 10:52
Should you marry a women who is about the marriage don't say a word - just with and enjoy life. Those who say, "After the wedding",- the hunters without guns and hounds. Dangerous hunters. This is a killer.
№ 387040   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2020 / 13:26
Tell everybody that before the sun goes down we'll have a wedding! Or hanging. In any case - have fun!
№ 386537   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2020 / 15:21
We should also mention the circus, which she arranged her friends. So she asked advice from friends, and constantly complaining about various allegedly encountered in the preparation of the wedding problems. The girls were sympathetically listened to, discussed, and willingly gave advice. The emotions they were raging fierce envy and hate black, why she felt literally orgasmic pleasure.
In General, everything that was happening give her such pleasure that I began to suspect that offer the woman some way to stretch the wedding forever, then it may be that in fact her husband is not much need. Ladies ' novels in which the wedding takes almost a quarter of the book, and the description of the future life of the heroine disparaging lowered, indirectly this assumption is confirmed.
№ 386197   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2020 / 11:22
We got married after three months and three days after the first date. Out one smazano. Remember standing at the altar and say "Yes". Remember kissing the bride. And then turned and looked at everyone who was in the Church. And then I realized that I had gone too far.
№ 383552   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2019 / 15:58
Than the Armenian may surprise "Blue light"? "Blue light" is the same as a usual Armenian wedding. Too many tables, nobody knows, looking at the man - like face is familiar but I can't remember where you saw it.
Release Date: 04.01.2019
№ 383240   Added MegaMozg 22-11-2019 / 15:52
While I watched her stumbling lone figure, the hot sun dried the tears in my eyes.
Marry someone on it, please.
Quote Explanation: Volume 2. Chapter 4.
№ 382241   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2019 / 00:12