nationality [Theme] Page 3

People are not divided into classes, race, the state of the system. People are divided into good and bad. The only way. Good always the exception, the gift of Heaven.
№ 253218   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:17
National identity a person chooses, the brutes have no such problem.
№ 251609   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:25
No matter what nationality you are and what kind of faith confess, there is such thing as a person and a human soul.
№ 247452   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:55
- Uncle Igor, and when the war is over?
- When all the Germans we kill WAN.
- But the war has nothing to do with the number of live and dead Germans.
- Yes? But what, then, is?
- With anger and hatred. With lies and propaganda. With resentment and revenge. With anything but not with nationality.
№ 241953   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 16:37
Where it comes to its benefit, the intellect wakes up from representatives of any age and nationality!
№ 237073   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 11:56
- Nastya, what do you think, is it Japanese or Chinese?
- Of course, Chinese! You can't tell the difference?
- Distinguish! They make sneakers the Chinese, the Japanese - harakiri do.
Quote Explanation: Nastya and Kostya are trying to understand what nationality please note that guests staying in the hotel.
6 Season 14 Series
№ 228699   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 16:32
Nationality - my quality, the nation also owns and directs me. If you are strong physically, then you can apply, as appropriate, their strength and be proud of it, but if you your strong body owns you, you are constantly torn in a fight in the most inappropriate cases, no one you can submit hands, not squeezing it.
№ 211969   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 13:53
That old doctor told me that during childbirth, he can determine the nationality of any woman... [Pause]... you Know, women screaming during childbirth...
- I thought they sing songs.
- Understand, kid, they scream in their native language, in the dialect of the area where they were born. So you scream "Mommy" in Ryazan.
3 Series
№ 210206   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 12:53
The bastard is an animal, like a germ or flu virus, who wanted to sneeze on nationality.
The bastards are among the Aryans, and Slavs, and Chechens and Africans... but where they are not present-that!?
If Mars has life, and there will certainly be a bastard!
№ 206364   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 10:18
- My friends, - he taught us - our nationality, if in fact "born," as they're now say in the Newspapers, is sitting still in school, in German some of the Academy of arts, the German book and repeats its everlasting German lesson, and the German teacher puts her on her knees, when needed. For teachers of German praise; but it is likely that nothing happened and nothing was born, and all is as was before, that is under the protection of God. In my opinion, and would be pretty for Russia, pour notre sainte Russie. Moreover, all these vseslavovich and nationality - all this is too old to be new. Nationality, if you like, has never existed among us except as a club lordly undertaking, and in addition Moscow.
№ 203979   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 10:08
Nation as woman, is not forgiven a minute misstep when the first adventurer may do it violence.
№ 200074   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 21:28
- Maybe, daughter...
- No, I'm sure I would have a son. Name Kotovych sure will. We consider grandpa agreed. But my son will still be American, you know?
- Do Russian teach it from birth.
- Of course, I have a friend... He should know where he is. He should not assume that it is only American. I mean... I don't know how to Express it...
- ...in the sense of the process. Appeared on earth and lives of people. Who is he? Why is it so, why was born in new York, and not, say, in Africa. Or not in Russia. Although he could be born in Russia, if it's about your son. But not born. Why? I understand what you mean. He will not be able to fully understand themselves and their place in the world is American. He must be feeling that he's part of another country, though born out of it.
- Exactly! To avoid becoming part of the herd.
№ 185720   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 11:22
The old masters could not denationalisations. Artists Italians wrote the Italian Madonnas, Dutch - Dutch, Madonna French painters were Frenchwomen - they all of them never invested in the person of the virgin Mary that indescribable "something" by which to know the Jew, wherever you may meet in new York, in Constantinople, in Paris, in Jerusalem or in Morocco.
№ 176881   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 19:08
Teacher - German, Jewish doctor, the French chef, cobbler - Armenian mistress - polka.
№ 173691   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 16:58