dismissal [Theme] Page 1

We didn't come to mass.
- Well, then go home, today is a holiday, don't miss this opportunity.
- Today may not be a holiday for anybody, because you are fired ten workers who are now left without work.
- You fool, how dare you disturb me in the temple!?
- If you don't take back people who were fired, we all go out to work in the quarry.
I came here to hear mass, and not to be blackmailed this man. Immediately throw him out. What are you waiting for, priest?
- Young man, is not the best place for that kind of stuff
You can't kick these people out of the temple. This is the house of God, or, with all due respect, the Marquis Santino?
He's right, this is the house of God, and this could include anyone. So I'm staying. And you, too, sit down.
- It's me or this blackmailer!
- Marquis, is that you blackmail gentlemen.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 320270   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 16:01
It is better to walk away than to wait for dismissal.
№ 319690   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2018 / 00:12
And you know what I'm going to take it off? And to remove, as you know, not in the movie...
1 Season 7 Series
№ 316817   Added MegaMozg 11-02-2018 / 22:25
At the sentencing
We are leaving in three Windows.
№ 299625   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2017 / 15:03
... little Japanese binoculars, which was the parting gift of his wife (she left him the next day after he received notice of dismissal)... <...> He went out into the garage, poured into the canister all the gasoline from the fuel tank of your Buick, wearing a green three-piece suit from Zachary <...> went into the kitchen, sat on the floor and generously poured himself with gasoline. He made ready one last time to either spin the wheel faithful Zippo lighters <...>, but then the lock clicked the door, and he heard voices. It was his wife with a man, which he soon identified influential joydisaster expert on the scientific organization of labor, offer to replace the poor guy's computer is an IBM 7094. Intrigued by the irony of fate, the officer was sitting in the kitchen and listened, dropping his tie in the gasoline puddle like a wick. From the snatches of conversation he caught what the expert wants to make his wife love the Moroccan carpet in the living room. The wife was not against it. The officer heard lewd laughter, the sound zip, the sound of falling shoes, heavy sniffles and moans. He pulled the tie from gasoline and giggled. Closed the lid of the Zippo lighters. "I think I hear some laughter," said his wife. "And the gasoline smell" - said the expert. Holding hands, they headed naked to the kitchen. "I was thinking assumed from himself a Buddhist monk," he explained to them the dismissed official. "And it took you almost three weeks to decide on it? I was amazed the expert. You know how long it would have taken the IBM 7094? Twelve microseconds. No wonder you got replaced by a machine." The officer threw back his head and laughed a good ten minutes, during which his wife and her lover anxiously withdrew, got dressed and rushed to call the police. <...> ... he announced with great solemnity: "My biggest mistake was love. From this day on I vow not to succumb to any kind of love: neither hetero-nor Homo-, or bisexual, or love to animals, nor of love to the car - no. I'm the founder of the society of opponents of love and dedicate life."
№ 292290   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2017 / 20:09
Dismissal from Apple was the best event in life. The burden of success was replaced by the agility of the newcomer, not sure of anything. I received the freedom that allowed me to join one of the most creatively active periods of life.
Quote Explanation: Speech to the graduates of Stanford University 12 June 2005
№ 288540   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2017 / 08:59
- You're out of here, when I actually do it!
Well, not a fact, but you can dream.
- You are so gonna get fired when I actually do it.
- Well, not for sure, but I can dream.
№ 287984   Added MegaMozg 26-05-2017 / 09:53
The President insisted that you paid for completely, not even working time.
- Tell him to take the money and... Wait, what am I saying? He is rich, and I got fired.
№ 284486   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2017 / 20:10
You can't fire me, I quit!
You can't fire me because I quit!
№ 284052   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2017 / 20:03
Me in a month will replace the application.
Quote Explanation: Talking about the dismissal.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 279434   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2017 / 12:08
- How's work?
- Shitty. Quit.
- You always say that.
- You'll see. Someday I will do it. Tell them what do do with their money. However, the money I love them. It does not matter. Something will come up, then leave.
- I'll be waiting. Champagne.
№ 278138   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2017 / 10:26
I heard that on a stress job loss is like the loss of a relative. Now I feel that the colleagues with whom I worked, was my family, and I myself died.
№ 270104   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:29
- Since my career is still late, how about you tell me why you left shield and the Colonel?
- I never left. When the Iron Curtain was sent to the dry cleaners, I turned out to be unnecessary. Found me a poor diplomat, and therefore was removed.
- Because the rules have changed?
For me never existed any rules.
№ 243839   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 18:19