evolution [Theme] Page 13

Three laws of evolution: "the meaning of the messenger is the message"; "Types arise from a wandering of the error"; "Build less perfect than the Creator."
№ 86977   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 16:06
- Don't turn away from them [people], Eric.
- What do you want from me, Charles? I've heard these arguments many times before.
- It was a long time ago, the human species has changed since...
Yes... for the worse.
№ 84700   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 22:21
... he was overwhelmed with compassion and to her and to the rest of the brethren, who were, like him, are victims of thoughtless evolution, from a whim, giving the unfortunate consciousness and not caring about how to implement their psychological defence mechanism from the suffering of mortal existence. But because we year after year, for centuries, millennia with a rare tenacity continue to build one homebrew a proof of his own immortality after the other. When we, each of us, cease to seek the unknown to a higher power, merged with which, finally, secure his eternity? When you cease to beg of heaven detailed guidance on the right path, clinging to the edge of someone's big clothing to produce new ceremonies and rituals?
№ 81679   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 18:39
- Bipedalism... IR... a mistake of evolution. The spine is structurally designed to we moved on the lower extremities. Unnatural load and all that stuff... And the micro world: ants, grass and other small stuff - when you walk on two legs, this beauty - ugh, it did not notice, but on four points of support - quite another matter! Crawl and admire... uh... breathe in the aromas. Solved - down with bipedalism!
Approx I muttered, when I was crawling on all fours to your rocket....
№ 77360   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 12:29
In ancient times people created miracles, paving the way to the stars and improved for the greater good. But we are now much wiser.
№ 69982   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 22:42
If everything that happened in the history of the cosmos condensed into a single time scheme to a day, we can say that the Earth arose in the evening. Dinosaurs appeared around midnight. And mankind exists only for the last two seconds.
№ 59524   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 14:28
The person is the most strange gift in the universe. No other species in the world has invented boredom. Perhaps it is boredom, not intelligence sends him up the evolutionary ladder.
№ 55446   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 11:30
We weep by the waters of the ancient ocean, said Howard Lieberman and explained: the Powerful evidence of biological evolution.
№ 55174   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 11:18
Every intellectual secretly thinks that evolution ended on it.
№ 52908   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 09:04
- Do you really think that people got up in the evolution of higher animals?
"Of course," I replied. - Isn't there?
"No," he said. - It has fallen much lower. Today only departed from Affairs a millionaire can afford a lifestyle of an animal: living in nature in the most suitable for the body climatic conditions to move a lot, eat clean food, and never about anything not to worry. Think: no animals is not working.
- And squirrels? asked Hera. They were going nuts.
- Honey, it's not a job. Now, if squirrels from morning to night to sell to each other some bear shit, it would work. And to gather nuts is a free shopping. Are only the cattle that man led in his image and likeness. And the man himself.
№ 50534   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 00:19
Saving people is a crime on the evolution and unnatural selection.
№ 44275   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 20:12
Over the centuries of evolution, humans have invented hundreds, if not thousands, of ways to deprive a person's life. And no one is to give new life. However, nature is also very inventive about killing, and the the light came up a little bit.
№ 38803   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 16:29
- What do you want??
- I'll kick your ass!
- Not stuffed. At our stage of evolution our ass!
3 Season 7 Series
№ 33148   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2017 / 12:57
Evolution - the process is an imperfect and often violent: the battle between what exists and what only should be born. Among these birth pains, morality loses its meaning. The question of good and evil comes down to a simple choice: survive or perish.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 11914   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 11:48
From the point of view of evolution, all men are villains.
№ 9869   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2017 / 01:35