evolution [Theme] Page 11

All the achievements of the revolution lies in the destruction of the past, not the future. If people are very well aware that they want to build, they do not need revolution: the evolutionary process will lead to the same results, but without suffering and pain.
№ 150779   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 09:45
In any unclear situation - evolve.
№ 149918   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 08:54
Confusion in ethical views about what the level should end to altruism at the level of family, nation, race, species, or all living things, is reflected as in a mirror, in a parallel muddle in biology with respect to the level at which we should expect manifestations of altruism in accordance with the theory of evolution.
№ 146869   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 19:10
Recently there has been a rejection of racism and patriotism and a tendency to the object of our fraternity was all of humanity. Such a humanistic extension of our altruism leads to an interesting consequence, which, again, apparently, supports the evolutionary idea of "the good kind". People who hold liberal political views, which are usually the most staunch advocates of "species ethics" often Express the greatest contempt for those who went to your altruism a little further, extending it to other types. If I say that I'm more interested in protection from extinction of large whales than improving the living conditions of the people, I'm shocked that some of his friends.
The belief that members of your own species deserve special protection compared to members of other species, has long been deeply rooted in man. To kill a man in peacetime is considered a very serious crime. The only action by which our culture imposes a more severe ban, is cannibalism (even in the case of eating of corpses). However, we eat other species.
№ 146868   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 19:10
I guess that the computer is capable of more than the human hand. But I'm too old to force myself to see this.
№ 142497   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 11:09
Genetic map of dog differs from the human's very little difference, you might say, vanishingly small. Just a group of bipedal mammals known as humans, in the cycle of development we managed to capture a little more of the mutations. And Darwin, too, on his famous tree branch where you sit the dog, is slightly below that which such haughtiness is located by the camp people. With their topmost branches they look with disdain on anything below them. They are damn proud of myself. Because only they, and not one of the initial species has evolved so obvious that it gained the ability to speak.
№ 142188   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 10:48
I think that the process of evolution drives some kind of an engineer God. Therefore, there are giraffes, hippos and the clap.
№ 140839   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 22:50
Person, in addition to the qualities laid down by nature makes a great era.
Times are flat and boring as the Central Russian plain, and there are rampant, when a tectonic shift of the layers of history forms the peaked ridges and bottomless depression when continents collide and sink Atlantis. That is why blessed is he who visited this world in his fateful minutes.
№ 140390   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 22:28
Right-sages, claiming that most people use the resources inherent in them by God or nature, only in a very small extent, slightly scoop the upper layer, almost never touching the deep, where hidden main treasures
№ 140185   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 21:57
Evolution - the transformation of APE to man, the revolution - when the monkey takes the stick in hand and demands to be called human.
№ 137241   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 17:36
Many years ago, in 1887, Max Mueller [...] noticed that our ancestors two thousand years ago were almost colour blind like most animals today. Xenophon knew only three colors of the rainbow - purple, red and yellow, even Aristotle speaks only of the three-color rainbow, and Democritus knew of no more than four colors - black, white, red and yellow. Homer, apparently, was that the sea has the same color as the wine. [...] There is no doubt that in a thousand years people will see a dazzling Universe with a dozen colours that do not exist for us.
№ 130561   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 21:42
For me there is no doubt that humanity is in the process of its evolution will cease to eat animals as well as the savage tribes have stopped eating each other when they came into contact with the more advanced.
№ 130357   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 21:30
Destruction pushing evolution. Fear is the driving force of progress. Should show us the throat or teeth, as we are already here, as pioneers on the path of development, which is inevitable.
№ 130327   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 21:28
I don't understand evolution and need to protect my children from understanding it!
6 Season 9 Series
№ 129036   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 19:59
Fifteen minutes in the military a clear report of humanity had to come from an APE, to invent fire and the operating system "Windows Millennium", to fly in space because there is no place like home, kill most of the American Indians, but then to repent, to find a way to live in peace with all Nations, except the Russian, Ukrainian and Chinese who simply have not grown to the great American game - baseball and therefore cannot be considered free real. It has built cities and created a well-developed system of communications, Internet and medical insurance, and in the intervals between the cities grew wheat and went to the car brand "Ford", children played, and unfortunately, separate the punks did drugs, the whole caravans which arrived from Russia and the other provinces of the Empire of Evil. It was a good speech. It's a pity the students did not understand from it anything, except the fact that the hostages kill the bad.
№ 129024   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 19:59