anxiety [Theme] Page 4

Internal anxiety is a perfectly normal component of the software of our brain. Biologically it is very firmly embedded in us, so disable it too hard.
№ 399212   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2020 / 02:15
- I think the only time we are truly happy in life... well, one hundred percent happy... when we are small children.
Because less than worry?
- Because we are too stupid to know how much to worry.
№ 398775   Added Viker 23-06-2020 / 09:29
The money we are looking for peace, and the resulting anxiety.
№ 398740   Added Viker 23-06-2020 / 09:23
I saw something in the world and can say for sure: the young mind is left with only those who stopped to look in the damn box.
Television not only steals the precious time of our one-and-only life, but also creates the feeling that you know the world - nothing could be further from the truth. As Hemingway said, you don't know for sure until I saw it with my own eyes.
If not look at the screen, and around, will not far-fetched enemies, pumped anxiety, perceived sense of danger.
The truth is in the legs, books, living conversations. In solitude and silence, which we are all so afraid.
№ 398547   Added Viker 19-06-2020 / 13:28
"Managing the void" - the dark title chosen by Peter Mayr for books, work on which he began in late 2007. Clearly the author expressed his concerns in the subtitle: "the Hollowing of Western democracy".
Mayr had intended to develop the idea of the decline of mass political participation in stable European democracies, and tracing the processes of evasion and removal in the European Union and the rest of the world. "The erosion of democracy has become a very common phenomenon, write it in the application for book - phenomenon proved to be the most noticeable after the end of the cold war." It is "characteristic of most developed democracies and are already evident in many of the new post-Communist democracies. In Europe it is accompanied by accelerated growth of the powers deliberately depoliticising of the EU institutions. But this process is also detected outside Europe and especially in North America."
In the spotlight Mayra was the concept of the political party as the bearer of social interests, as an organizer of civic participation and political control, in the forms developing from the mass parties of the era of universal suffrage to "cartel" parties recently. His main thesis sounds like a sentence: "the Time party democracies have passed," he writes at the beginning of the Introduction, and with them has gone down in history that we previously knew as a democratic government.
This is a very serious statement
Quote Explanation: excerpt from the Preface. On behalf of the book editor
№ 398301   Added Viker 17-06-2020 / 08:49
"Managing the void" - the dark title chosen by Peter Mayr for books, work on which he began in late 2007. Clearly the author expressed his concerns in the subtitle: "the Hollowing of Western democracy".
Mayr had intended to develop the idea of the decline of mass political participation in stable European democracies, and tracing the processes of evasion and removal in the European Union and the rest of the world. "The erosion of democracy has become a very common phenomenon, write it in the application for book - phenomenon proved to be the most noticeable after the end of the cold war." It is "characteristic of most developed democracies and are already evident in many of the new post-Communist democracies. In Europe it is accompanied by accelerated growth of the powers deliberately depoliticising of the EU institutions. But this process is also detected outside Europe and especially in North America."
In the spotlight Mayra was the concept of the political party as the bearer of social interests, as an organizer of civic participation and political control, in the forms developing from the mass parties of the era of universal suffrage to "cartel" parties recently. His main thesis sounds like a sentence: "the Time party democracies have passed," he writes at the beginning of the Introduction, and with them has gone down in history that we previously knew as a democratic government.
This is a very serious statement
Quote Explanation: Preface of the editor
№ 398300   Added Viker 17-06-2020 / 08:49
To learn dispassion is worth nothing
To whom nothing bothers.
№ 397606   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:29
Surrender it up to God and not worry about the future. That will be helpful to you and saving, the Lord will send.
№ 395680   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2020 / 15:33
If in the sixty-man decides that his life is over - so be it. But you don't rush, in no hurry. Remember: you have a hundred and twenty.
№ 393314   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 23:12
Our drugs are our thoughts. We can't just sit quietly in silence. We need to watch or listen to the movie, music, news. Just get something!
But inside each of us so live and beautiful music is a heavenly melody. Just to hear it, needed silence.
№ 392745   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 16:30
if I don't understand the feelings of friends, I can't for them to worry? if I have not experienced what happened to you, I'm not allowed to worry about you?
№ 392537   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 23:06
First thing: debts. How to live without them? Is it possible? They, a debt, we though small, but still, if that is a man with a conscience, so disturbing.
№ 391503   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2020 / 16:48
People often dissemble when they say, "I did Not have time to think about it". In fact, if you have any concerns or worries, anxiety and concern will still be to find a way through the rest of your business accordingly, to feel them, you will even when so involved in something else.
№ 389549   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2020 / 16:27
What? I'm trying to read.
- Miss Clara and her concerns about the snow. I gave her one word.
Is always useless. and what did she say?
Pool.
Quote Explanation: The pool is one of variants of translation of the English word "pond". The previous companion of the Doctor was the name "pond" and in a series of steps appear around the pool. Therefore, there is a double meaning.
7 Season 6 Series
№ 387699   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 04:52
What is he doing?
- Chose the most defensible place in the room, counted all Garlikov, possible exits, and now calculated how far apart we stand and begins to worry. See how frowned: "something wrong with Amy and Rory, and who to fix it?". Now straightens his tie.
7 Season 1 Series
№ 387625   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 02:12