water [Theme] Page 20

Hold the glass, unable to take a SIP, the worst torture was hard to imagine.
№ 203440   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 09:48
Then - hotel "Europe" and the shower was so nice crowning any journey leisurely soap dialogue and silence.
№ 200068   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 21:28
And water absolutely do not care what happens with us, the people, or some people still, sluggish I thought the Eragon, this Creek runs itself and grief do not know...
№ 199155   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 20:27
The water seems alive. Jump in, and she immediately shows his teeth and attacks. But do not be afraid, do not resist water, stick your fingers in its surface, the hole itself move.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 199146   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 20:26
Intoxicated by the excitement of battle with water, he went into the lake deeper and deeper and felt how soft the water met his knees as she flowed around him and closed behind him, gentle, compliant, gentle and insatiable. He took it as a manifestation of some mysterious unity and fell in ever increasing ecstasy: the emotion bursting it, threw up, expressing itself in the words that escaped from the depths of the soul like a call and yell: "Oh... water... You're a woman... you... all... all..."
№ 198039   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:44
A trip to the port of distracted her. Moving under the boat the water calmed her nerves, because she was not relaxed, creating a sense of flight and sense of security.
№ 197882   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:37
In the world in the Jurassic
Nepriatno me and the lonely.
I used to crawl into a hole,
Hide far, far away.
So no one, ever,
No way, nowhere, nowhere.
Only feed and water.
And constellations miracle at midnight.
Only the splashing overboard -
Ravnoznachnosti the reminder
All about now
What began in early youth,
And then overboard
Lost in the rainy fog.
№ 197636   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:28
When the sun began to burn too hard, the brook quenched his thirst. The water shone with diamonds in clumsily folded palms. Weary, he was glad to relax in the shade. Noon quietly closed tired eyes, slipped a few purple and dark blue waves under closed eyelids and extinguished his torch of consciousness.
№ 197608   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:27
The water in the decanter - the miracle of miracles,
Transparent ball, a detainee in the fall!
Where is he? How he got here
On the table, in a huge institution?
What wee gardens
Forgot we remember we still?
And happy I ability water
Dutifully to repeat someone else's form.
And the carafe goes from emptiness,
As the Ghost of ice, once melted,
As the embodiment of a sad dream
The unfortunate those that have died of thirst.
What do I do?
To drink one SIP
Raising a glass? And feel at the same time,
As to the heart rises a chill
Unbearable pity for the items?
When an employee talks to me,
Sigh, but it's not her merit.
Separated by an invisible wall
Water and air look at each other...
№ 196194   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 18:23
The water looks gloomy. Wait a second... it's my reflection.
№ 193074   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 16:23
He's tired. Just tired. Like all the time here he walked and walked against the current, heavy wave knocked down, and the uneven bottom was forced to stammer, trying to throw knees. And only began to feel that pressure verse, but he stopped, trying to catch my breath, a new wave, higher and stronger than the previous, and with his head covered.
He's tired. I just wanted it to stop. To fall under the pressure of ice water, to give up, to go to the bottom. To accept. To die. Not to hear anything more except the noise of water and birds crying.
№ 191522   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 15:19
This water was the most delicious I've ever had. Or perhaps I just began to appreciate the world around us. Yes. The world is actually quite an amazing place, and I shall be its integral part.
№ 189500   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 13:55
In the desert water is like treasure, you take it as the name of his beloved, in his hands, hold it to your lips and drink... a void... a Woman in Cairo slips out of the bed and leans over the window, putting the rain her naked white body...
№ 184777   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 10:44
It was night, and the rain, and in the air, when he fell, it was water, but falling to the ground, it became blood.
Quote Explanation: The Story "Silence"
№ 184598   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 10:36
The truth can take such a form that cannot be recognized. As well as water. If it's frozen, it becomes ice. If you heat - steam. People have no doubt about the existence of the three forms of matter - liquid, solid and gaseous. But imagine that there is a fourth form which nobody knows.
14 Series
№ 181499   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 08:42