water [Theme] Page 18

Water, water, water everywhere... And to drink some water there.
№ 292814   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2017 / 19:21
- Dad, why the lake is so sad to live?
- Probably because of the lake - a vicious circle.
№ 290211   Added MegaMozg 11-06-2017 / 14:05
Dew on the flowers of saffron!
Will fall to the ground she
And it would be a simple water...
№ 289757   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2017 / 12:56
A cold mountain spring.
The handful of water did not have time to draw,
As the teeth are already twisted.
№ 289586   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2017 / 13:41
The sun came up. Its bright rays spilled over the marsh, penetrating the mud, draining the Savannah. They were the joy of morning, the freshness of the plants. The water seemed lighter now, less treacherous and dangerous. It was silver among the copper-rusty Islands; it was covered with slight ripples from malachite and pearls, she spread the scales of mica. Through the thickets of willow and alder could hear her delicate scent.
№ 288324   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2017 / 09:28
The pale disk of the moon reflected in the dark surface of the water, in the center of a large lake. Next sad blinking stars. Rare rhythmically swayed the reeds growing along the banks. A warm breeze played with the leaves on tall trees. In the distance an owl hooted. Music flowed the sounds of the night forest.
In the heart of the reflection of a night drive in the middle of the lake, stood a frail white-haired Nude girl. Black water lapping around her hips and flowed through the palm of your hand. White hair tucked shoulders, scattered on the bare chest and rippling on the alabaster back to the water. The girl gazed into the night sky, humming a tune stringy...
№ 287048   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2017 / 08:31
- Mikhalych, is harmful in the water so long to be - and you can get sick...
- All illness is from lack of culture. Water is the cradle of intelligent life. I'm just going back to the origins of life... receiving from this unspeakable pleasure...
№ 285381   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2017 / 08:37
Suddenly all the water gathered in a huge wave resulted from an imaginary forest, touching the tops of the trees, and leaving wet, trembling girl on the grass. Riya raised her head to his face with his hands, brushing away the icy drops from his skin, he watched the vanishing from sight, merging with the sky wave. It was terribly cold and empty, the body seemed heavy and no longer obeyed. She threw back her head back and abruptly opened his eyes.
№ 281619   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2017 / 09:34
Water washes away all human evil.
№ 281033   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2017 / 19:33
We are in allegory, where our life - water
thick banks of earth gnawing at false
the forecast of calm.
If you continue to talk
in this concept, part of that tide.
№ 280751   Added MegaMozg 25-03-2017 / 14:56
In some countries people are so poor that can't afford drinking water. In my country there are public fountains with clear water where people throw their waste of money.
12 Series Release Date: 27.11.2016
№ 280078   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2017 / 14:10
...Something again awoke in the heart, throbbing in the temples, finding no way out. I didn't know exactly what it is. However, knew - before, I was familiar with that feeling. I cared about him and was afraid to lose, otherwise the memories of previous life did not cause such a debilitating pain.
I took to the streets of the old town and wandered up in the morning a lonely shadow among other shadows uncertain. Standing on the bridge that ran over the river, watched how tirelessly all around: water, silently bearing the time, the glow of distant stars, blurred lines of buildings and houses covered with fog. I considered the clear lines of their palms in search of answers regarding committed illogical behavior.
My life was like this bridge: on one side lies the past, and on the other the future. These halves were separated by a real, in which I not found, not found myself. I held on to the wrought-iron railing, and felt that my feelings firmly chained under lock and key.
I peered into the deep darkness, trying to see a reflection of their feelings. Night water carefully concealed all the mysteries. She only told me that once I was here, in this place. I've been waiting for someone. The one who never came...
№ 277873   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 21:17
People like boats, some fast and strong,
Other. Sometimes we never even touched the water.
№ 276210   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 10:44
You don't like to live by the water?
- No, if it stinks, and no means to sail through it.
№ 275981   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 10:12
My tattoo - H2O - just reminds me that I need to drink more water. In the world for me there's no more important symbol, or phrase. Need to drink more often. Throughout life. Always. This is a very practical tattoo.
№ 273619   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2017 / 13:10