understanding [Theme] Page 5

I really appreciate your relationship with your daughter. It's true. For me, motherhood is part of my life implementation. And this, I think, a bit of success. When you feel the baby, and if I see and hear him at the moment, need your help and support, you are here with me. Children grow, each year of moments in which you "near" becomes less and less. If the child has had plenty of experience of parental support and adoption in early and preschool childhood (if in a child's life there was a strong traumatic situations), in adolescence, the parents will rejoice in the child's ability to cope with their problems and a possible invitation to debate controversial issues.
№ 306141   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2017 / 02:09
There is an opinion that good ensembles obtained are not of those people who initially came together and began together to do something, and of those who separately by itself, each unit of music. When they gather in ensemble, they are all well built. It is necessary to engage in their own development, and then to lay down this good group.
№ 306132   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2017 / 01:18
Hatred, ignorance <...> if it were possible to appeal to the conscience and not to belief, then I think the understanding would not have been impossible; and it would be a lot.
Quote Explanation: The article "Why am I not a Communist?" 1924. Translated from the Czech by I. Bernstein.
№ 305901   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2017 / 00:27
... I'm trying to understand, I go through all the Sciences and all the literatures up to Negro tales and some mystical happy to find that, with a little bit of patience, it is possible to find common ground with all people, of any color and of any faith. Apparently, there is some common human logic and the total stock of human values like love, humor, optimism, or hunting to eat and many other things without which we cannot exist. And so sometimes it fills me with horror that I can't understand the Communists. I sympathize with the ideals of communism, but cannot understand his method. Sometimes I feel like they speak a strange foreign language and their thinking is subject to different laws. If one nation believes that people need to suck it up to each other, and the other that they have each other to devour, that is, of course, a very significant difference, but not fundamental; but if the Communists believe that under certain circumstances, to hang and shoot people nothing more serious than crush bugs, so I can not understand, even if I will explain it in Czech...
Quote Explanation: The article "Why am I not a Communist?" 1924. Translated from the Czech by I. Bernstein.
№ 305874   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2017 / 15:18
I look out the window, I see people. I see the streets pass such different worlds, colliding with each other built their own walls. I know that each of them is in its own right. But in the right, in its unwavering truth, they have lost the ability to hear and understand others. And there's so much loneliness, so much pain, quarrels, squabbles, abuse, hatred... And no one, no one wants to hear and understand, but everyone is ready to prove it was his, the only possible case. No, this is not a war of faiths, it is the loss of losses. The loss of understanding. Because of the wall of his cramped little world, little world inside my head, everything is alien and hostile. We can't hear each other. We don't want to hear, we already all know. But we know it?
№ 304892   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2017 / 19:30
Important when you love. But much more important when you realize.
№ 303658   Added MegaMozg 10-10-2017 / 22:15
I had Nora, understand the finest nuances of the phrases that I have uttered, and the consequences of those which I preferred not to say. What else could I ask for? To risk losing it, even for the most prestigious scholarships? All the achievements of physics from its inception to the present day - heliocentrism, and the law of gravity, amazingly capacious Maxwell's equations, Planck's constant, private and General theory of relativity and the most distant pulsars I do one all of these discoveries, honored glory gave me such a life of fullness.
№ 300810   Added MegaMozg 13-09-2017 / 19:21
When you love, you can not speak the words. The whole body speaks, and looks, and silence is full of meaning. Words only hinder and bring litter.
Quote Explanation: The story "Unlucky Fima"
№ 299695   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2017 / 02:12
Spain, Spain, Spain,
Lovers will have the test.
Between fathers and children
Alas, there is not always understanding.
№ 299266   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2017 / 22:24
Man needs man.
People need people.
№ 295585   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2017 / 20:48
Just understand that the feelings will hide in mind.
Give him the right to fill you up, warming.
Tenderness tremendous courage of this family.
It's not a shame to friends, with delight beaming.
№ 295500   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2017 / 21:18
It is foolish to fear that friendship you'll hurt someone
In a world where tenderness have reason to be ashamed of.
A shame - a good heart the most Holy sacrament:
May it be from tenderness free bird.
Let it beats faster, warmed by the light.
Tenderness is not weakness, my friend, and huge force.
You do not lay strictly on the sensuality of the veto:
To feel the heart of someone else - trust me, not ashamed.
№ 295497   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2017 / 21:09
Sometimes you must make mistakes in order to be understood correctly.
№ 293475   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2017 / 20:06
Most don't like it when people don't understand the needs of others.
№ 291399   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2017 / 03:21
"Do you love me?" means: "do you See the same truth that I am?" If so, we're happy with the same happiness. But one of us comes to speculation of new truth - and we disagree, and no power in the world can't keep one near the other.
№ 289219   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2017 / 19:32