indulgence [Theme]

Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Colossians 3:13
№ 463254   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 15:11
Sympathy creates friendship, indulgence maintains it, familiarity spoils it.
№ 454369   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 11:07
God grant that the coming year treats you a little more condescendingly than this one, and most importantly - never lose heart.
№ 449353   Added MegaMozg 24-01-2023 / 05:33
ᅠ Our forehead is the perfect alternative to a cork board.
№ 432922   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2021 / 08:54
"Pardon's the word to all". We must be condescending to all human stupidity, blunder, vice, taking into account that it is precisely our own stupidity, blunders and vices, for these are the shortcomings of humanity, to to which we also belong, and therefore, we ourselves share all of its shortcomings, that is, those that we are indignant with just at this time precisely because this time they did not manifest themselves in ourselves. They are not on the surface, but are rooted in the base and will emerge on the first occasion and declare themselves in the same way as they have now manifested in others; although there is no doubt that in one one flaw creeps in, and in the other another again, and that the general complexity of bad properties in some is greater than in others, for the individual difference is incalculably great.
№ 411590   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 00:54
Show Forbearance to each other.
A bitter dispute over trifles
Reopen and not heal.
So, please, high counterparts,
To your question, of patients concerning the places
Was soft: that anger is not marred
Current Affairs.
№ 397046   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2020 / 15:33
- I strongly dislike, Yes?
Dwight blushed.
- You really think so?
- And you once gave me a chance to think otherwise?
- If I feel you dislike... because she prevented me from work sometimes every day for the past year and a half, if this is hostility... If I'm not able to forget your voice, bending your neck, or the light shimmering in her hair... If this is hostility... the Desire to hear that you're married and the fear to hear that you're married... Resentment on your indulgence, the idea that you have for me... - he stopped, unable to finish the sentence. - Probably you will be able to determine the cause of these symptoms.
№ 382812   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 18:26
People who are confident in their knowledge, indulgent to others.
№ 368596   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2019 / 13:25
Even in the good indulgence always has a bit of humiliation.
№ 346918   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2018 / 02:13
Not every woman and not every man is worthy of respect, but every man and every woman deserve leniency.
№ 346871   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2018 / 03:07
Even the ambition of a less cavalier with human life, than boredom; ambition willingly flaunts your condescension, boredom as bloodthirsty as a cannibal.
№ 342113   Added MegaMozg 05-09-2018 / 15:08
Leniency is always from something to one to something else.
№ 331973   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2018 / 14:04
... I'm trying to understand, I go through all the Sciences and all the literatures up to Negro tales and some mystical happy to find that, with a little bit of patience, it is possible to find common ground with all people, of any color and of any faith. Apparently, there is some common human logic and the total stock of human values like love, humor, optimism, or hunting to eat and many other things without which we cannot exist. And so sometimes it fills me with horror that I can't understand the Communists. I sympathize with the ideals of communism, but cannot understand his method. Sometimes I feel like they speak a strange foreign language and their thinking is subject to different laws. If one nation believes that people need to suck it up to each other, and the other that they have each other to devour, that is, of course, a very significant difference, but not fundamental; but if the Communists believe that under certain circumstances, to hang and shoot people nothing more serious than crush bugs, so I can not understand, even if I will explain it in Czech...
Quote Explanation: The article "Why am I not a Communist?" 1924. Translated from the Czech by I. Bernstein.
№ 305874   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2017 / 15:18
Any Forbearance or hesitation is a weakness. Anyway, this is how it is regarded by others.
3 Season 21 Series
№ 263034   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:48
Indulgence - the characteristic of seeking the truth. Extreme intolerance and immorality is observed from someone who found the truth and found unity with their own kind. Between the two freedoms is the indulgence. Between the two prohibitions is a problem, including the problem to others.
№ 245853   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 19:55