cleaning [Theme] Page 2

As one of our cleaners: "To the townspeople wondered about the purity, you have a week not to clean. Not to shovel the cars, not to clean the station. And when the morning people going to work ankle deep in shit when they slip on spilled beer when coming to the office, you will find that from boot smell VITASANA salad... then maybe something will change."
Then he sighed and added, "Maybe..."
№ 270007   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:26
It's bad when your girlfriend does nothing around the house. You come home and there is crap. And, you know, some guys call their girls "dirty girl" for "dirty" stuff in bed, but I'm not so. We have, of course, also have the dirty stuff in bed, but that's crumbs, the earth... And it's not quite what turns me on. There is nothing that someone wants to try in bed with black and I want black.
And when your girlfriend does nothing around the house, it's even in terms of sex is bad because we can't afford to role playing. We can't afford a role-playing game where a disgruntled guest and the maid. Because this game is not going anywhere. I will go and say, "What a dirty girl not washed a bath?" And can't stop... Going to say, "Live like pigs like some bitches in some barn!"
4 Season 19 Series Release Date: 16.10.2016
№ 262243   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:21
- Once pure.
- Yes, that Mary Poppins was on the warpath.
Quote Explanation: Ian in a fit of hypomania cleaned the whole house Milkovich
5 Season
№ 257546   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:37
Cleaning is a ritual with deep meaning: you're in control and everything is as it should be... at least on the outside.
1 Season 21 Series
№ 248007   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 21:16
- This dust, Mr. Holmes, it is entirely on your conscience. You did not give me to clean your room! And so there may appear the dust.
Mrs Hudson! If I had my way, I would have banned cleaning. All, always and everywhere! Your maid, Mrs. Hudson, is tantamount to chipping hieroglyphics on Egyptian stones. After your cleaning, all the Egyptologists would have remained without work. Their eyes would appear... perfectly smooth stones, without any signs of information!
№ 246894   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:33
- What are you guys doing without me?
- Trimmed load compartment!
No sooner had the captain pleasantly surprised this initiative, as the guy stood up and turned to face him.
Stanislav shuddered and recoiled:
- Is it bounces?!
№ 241466   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 16:19
There is a certain category of people who live and work in a wild chaos. But their ancestral lands only looks chaotic to the uninitiated. Themselves masters of Bedlam it perfectly. Moreover, put your house in order and everything, the workflow will rise. Because they can't find what they need. And they know that they need a piece of paper lying in a pile of rubbish under the wardrobe, his left leg. Or that the letter requiring the answer, tucked away in the middle of the pile of Newspapers lying on the chair in the corner.
№ 239510   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:10
- That the toilets are not so fun to clean?
- Yes, here came that you gave me and I got rid of that for a couple of days.
Yeah, fuck you... We want to smoke to clean the toilets.
2 Season
№ 238403   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 14:21
And what are your plans this fine day?
Well, first I'll sweep the floors everywhere, then make five hundred beds, and then I will wash the toilets...
Quote Explanation: Maxim congratulates Masha happy birthday and learns about her plans for the day.
2 Season
№ 238324   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 13:46
- What if someone will come here?
- It's just dinner. In the hell do they our pantry?
You never know, what if somebody will look for the toilet and run into the door?
- Do not worry. It's possible that somewhere under that stuff is the pot.
- Okay. But tomorrow we will sort this mess.
- No. It is better to show the closet to Sheldon.
Why?
You're kidding, he's just a DAB hand at cleaning. Everything in his apartment is the tag, including the machine making the labels. She signed "the machine for test tubes". But if you look closely, the tag "machine for labels" there is even a small tag that says "tag".
But he's our guest?! You can't just take and ask him to restore order in our pantry?!
- And we won't ask for it. We just show it to him. And all the rest will finish the goblins in his head.
6 Season 19 Series
№ 219979   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 10:15
Don't know about you, but we have a housekeeping is an adventure. Once you start, and then not to stop.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 216278   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 21:17
- The point is, deacon, that you have not done the dishes for five years.
- Vladislav is right. It is unacceptable that we have such a mountain of bloody dishes.
- Me people to lead uncomfortable!
- Who cares, you still kill them! Vampires don't do dishes.
№ 212466   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 14:10
- What's going on?
- Never seen as clean in the cupboard?
- Not in this house.
№ 208367   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 11:27
Sounds silly, but I value order in the house... Just yesterday cleaned!
№ 198580   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 20:05
To clean up the mess is not ashamed, ashamed to live in the mud.
№ 189024   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 13:36