theory [Theme] Page 4

An hour with a pretty girl on a Park bench passes like a minute and a minute in a hot pan stretches like an hour.
Quote Explanation: Explanation of the theory of relativity given by Einstein, his Secretary Helen Ducas for transmission to the reporters and other laymen; as cited in: George. Seen, "Einstein in America".
№ 374613   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2019 / 13:55
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
The Earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to drool,
Neanderthals developed tools,
We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,
That all started with the big bang!
Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
The earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to develop,
Neanderthals invented tools,
We built a wall (we built the Pyramids),
Math, science, history, unraveling the mystery
It all started with a Big Bang!
Quote Explanation: Original Sound Track for the series
№ 370706   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 03:18
The shortest distance between two points is not always straight.
№ 366927   Added MegaMozg 17-04-2019 / 20:02
The theory of sulfur, and always green the tree of life.
Quote Explanation: Richard inaccurately quoted lines from the tragedy "Faust" by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
№ 358962   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2019 / 14:02
With my calculations I was trying to describe an imperfect world, and the only way to do this is to take into account the imperfection of the theory.
11 Season 24 Series
№ 342570   Added MegaMozg 09-09-2018 / 01:03
To theorize without evidence, is dangerous. Unconsciously the person begins to manipulate the facts to fit your theory, rather than to establish the theory by the facts.
№ 328893   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2018 / 19:06
Human knowledge of practical and book knowledge overlap very slightly.
№ 318138   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2018 / 12:37
But as I was oppressed with some misconceptions, as I languished because of them! For example: in the Cup remain half-eaten three grains of rice, and so there's a billion people - that means throwing away bags of rice! Or again: if each person saved a day for paper handkerchief - no matter how much preserved wood! This "scientific statistics" so frightened me that, leaving a grain of rice or vyskakovaci in a paper handkerchief, every time I felt a great criminal, in vain transforms the mountain rice and wood.
№ 316594   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2018 / 18:09
Power theory - the ability to put any specific "today" in the context of abstract concepts, which are not subject to change and are the basis of society.
№ 313755   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2018 / 15:03
Scientific theories can't be derived purely by mathematical reasoning.
Scientific theories cannot be deduced by purely mathematical reasoning.
№ 310966   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2017 / 23:04
You know - he lowered his voice and spoke hotly and quickly, - do you understand what scientific theory? Theory is not fact: it is a tool that allows you to make assumptions and to put forward new hypotheses. The theory is good if, firstly, and, secondly, its provisions being tested.
№ 310008   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2017 / 02:03
My theory is on this subject. I have all my energy, right? I want to give you. Because you are mine. And while I have it all you give, you will be fine. We'll be together, and nothing bad will happen. It's like a protective field in fiction. Like an invisible dome over us. Over you. And if I start to give someone else a piece of your energy field then it will immediately weaken. Us and to each other will not attract and in the dome will crack. And then he could collapse on us. Me - and you. And I don't want to. I'm afraid of it. I love all the same.
№ 309818   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2017 / 11:09
- And how's your Yeats? read "the Vision"?
He says that life is round, that we revolve on this wheel of life and death. This circle has no end, until someone it won't break. Here you came and broke the usual course of things. Boom! And the world became...
- Wider.
№ 305893   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2017 / 00:03
In the American network of walks a curious statement: "Who is a supporter of conspiracy theories? Is the one who calls into question allegations of deliberate liars".
Release Date: 16.09.2017
№ 301101   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2017 / 02:21
There is a theory that one eye may record what he sees, a little faster than the other, thereby creating a strong sense memories of the same scene, when using millisecond it sees the second eye. Essentially, it is the result of the detainee optical input from one eye, followed almost immediately follows the input from the other eye. It confuses the conscious perception leads to the feeling of meeting a situation which should not be.
Quote Explanation: The theory of the path delays of the optical signal, said Justin in the company of al and Doris.
№ 285973   Added MegaMozg 05-05-2017 / 07:40