theory [Theme] Page 3

... for wider dissemination, any ideas need not only, and even not so much heroic "devotees," as philosophical and scientific-theoretical substantiation. It is philosophy and theory, identifying and describing the "picture of the world", ontology with its cause-and-effect relationships or "patterns" after one or two generations affects the self-determination of wider groups of people - professional and parental communities, representatives of government bodies, and even on the teachers themselves, after all.
Quote Explanation: Norms of educational culture in the face of the Third Industrial Revolution XX International Scientific and Practical Tutor conference, Tomsk, February 1, 2016 You Yousoub Lectures by P. G. Shchedrovitsky
№ 402724   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2020 / 22:57
Let's start with beheading the statues of Christ, virgin Mary... well, it is, unfortunately, natural. Because any infinite revolutionary movements always turn to God. Because the feeling of God in the soul puts some obstacles lawlessness. If you're a religious person, you know that there is a red line that can not move. So, of course, all revolutionaries will fight against God. Especially in Christianity says that there is neither Greek nor Jew. That is, you're black, white, green, red - doesn't matter. These people have a completely opposite picture of the world. This ethnic revolution - the most hard of all, what can be. Why? For example, the class theory of Marxism - there is possible to switch from class to class. A person commits an inner choice and switches to another class. And from the point of view of the religious relationship to the world. A person that is reinterpreted and changed religion. And here is the toughest situation. It is impossible to transfer. You're either black or white.
Release Date: 19.07.2020
№ 400856   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2020 / 10:15
In the world around us life of all members of the animal Kingdom takes place in a certain area or environment, like outside, they could exist on the planet, which is due to the immutable law revolves around the Sun. So, the fish die, leaving the water element, and the bird is paying a dear price for attempting to invade the Kingdom of fish. All living creatures, from aphids, parasitic flower, to monsters of the rainforest and the sea indicate that the nature of limiting their activities to a particular environment; and it remains for us only to note how absurd and fatal consequences result all sorts of attempts to escape from it.
However, in relation to a person this theory of limited scope is not confirmed as clearly. The laws that govern social life, not yet fully understood and do not give grounds for generalizations. And yet the opinions, demands and judgments of the society also serve as borders, a very real, though intangible. When a man or woman sin - in other words, out of line than the circle, is prepared for them the punishment is not like what catches the bird, intending to live underwater, or wild animal that wandered into the place where we live. They are not waiting for immediate death. People just brow creases, or smile sarcastically, or angrily splashnet hands. And yet the sphere of public life outlined for each so clearly that anyone leaving it, is doomed. People born and raised in varying environments, unfit for existence outside of it. He is like a bird, accustomed to a certain density of air and unable to enjoy life in a denser or more rarefied atmosphere.
№ 400464   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2020 / 09:48
America, which has set the standard of political behavior, ethics, employment is equal for all, open competition, etc., is now losing its normative. At some point in America, the slogan "no discrimination" has become so declarative that turned into a constant game. Why China, Russia has nowhere to hang these posters? Because here there is no discrimination. The idea is that by constantly reminding there is No discrimination, it leads to a social explosion. People accustomed to the fact that in fact there is discrimination. And need to go out and fight against it.
Dmitry Drobnicki
As the proletariat is convinced that there is exploitation.
Alexey Maslov
You are absolutely right. And there is not even a conspiracy theory. This system has gone viral. And it is very dangerous for the whole world. It is not only an internal affair of the United States.
№ 400011   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2020 / 22:24
- Ohana-San, where do babies come from?
- Theory of the storks I like more than a theory about cabbage.
№ 397871   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:09
I have a theory about what is the difference between Australia and Canada. Both countries occupy a huge territory with a relatively small population which, even in the next Millennium will not be able to Deplete their natural resources. The abundance created a kind syndrome is a wealth of resources. The main manifestation of this syndrome is relaxed and not focused mood in society. Such a society lacks the motivation to strain, as the government and so provides a good standard of living. Through subsidies, a policy of keeping prices and wages high it evenly distributes the funds, and from people requires little to no effort. And so it happened that the Australians, Canadians and some new Zealanders spend a lot, have almost no savings, uncompetitive and easy to get into debt.
№ 393407   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 03:54
I gave an extreme example to your theory, you don't like your theory, but I here at what?
№ 392500   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 21:15
Along with the idea of creating in Russia a local government, for example, were borrowed and local self-government theories that have no relationship to the reality, which now occurs during the municipal revolution.
Quote Explanation: Resource state.
№ 386689   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2020 / 19:46
- So, Hussein fought for eight years, killed 750 thousand people... by the way, attack with the use of poison gas occurred with your knowledge...
- Well, that's certainly a conspiracy theory!
- Yes, until last year it was a conspiracy theory until the CIA declassified archives...
- These idiots that shredder for paper there?! What?
- Careful, the Russians invaded Afghanistan. Yes, that's here.
- It is necessary to urgently intervene!
- That's what you did: you armed the radical Islamists...
- Radical Islamists? Against the Russian? Class! Moment, wait a minute... I'm fighting with radical Islamists in Iran against the evil?
Yeah, but compared to the very bad Russian, the Islamists are less bad.
- Excellent! Have to thank one of the ringleaders, those who are fighting for us in Afghanistan. Whatever his name is?
- Osama bin Laden!
- KKH.. Umm.. I'll call you later!
Quote Explanation: The program started after a couple of years after the death of Osama bin Laden, staged in new York the September 11 attacks that destroyed the twin Towers.
Release Date: 23.09.2014
№ 386157   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 14:56
- So, let's go back to 1953. Iran is ruled by Evil incarnate Mohammed Mosaddeq.
What? But he was a lawyer!
- That's it! So I say: a true Embodiment of Evil!
- Nonsense! He was democratically elected, and advocated the separation of Church and state.
Yeah, but he still wanted to control the oil! Well, actually, he wanted to return oil starving the Iranian people. The oil that was captured by the British.
- That's a grabber!
- But all this stuff, you're useless, you're America.
- Similarly, it is necessary to eliminate Mossadegh's.
- Yes, but there is one problem... the Problem is that he was democratically elected!
- Send the CIA!
- That's right! CIA bribes the press, deputies and buys up a couple of gangs of gangsters who plunge Iran into chaos, until then, until the army staged a coup and Americans brought to power his man - of Shah Pahlavi.
Ha! Sounds like another conspiracy theory..
- Yes, this was a conspiracy theory until the CIA declassified archives...
- Ah! So now it's just a story...
Quote Explanation: History of the origin of Yankee hostility to Iran.
Release Date: 23.09.2014
№ 386137   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 14:16
I repeated this game, and again, like a hundred years ago, kind of another wave rolled indifferently, as if sated with new impressions. I knew that the awakening of her "curiosity" would have to wait a few hours. I sat down again, but this spectacle are well known to me theoretically, something in me changed. The theory could not have managed to substitute real experiences.
№ 382737   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 17:14
- In the historical documents of little information. It does not say, as Akira is destroying civilization.
- I have a theory. It's all in the blisters. People look just awful. Nobody goes out, nobody's getting married, not having children. Here it is - the death of civilizations.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 382700   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 14:02
Dad built me in the backyard rope swing, the whole day spent on this but, sorry, made a mistake in the calculations, when they were hanged. I firmly took hold of the rope, dad accelerated and struggling shook me, and the swing crashed into a tree, so now my front right tooth broken off. Dad says - but I am different from others. And mom says deformity.
My mom has a theory that the dad tried several times to kill me. I once fell asleep in the living room, he carried me into the bedroom and on the way smashed my head. He pushed me off the pier in Pearl river when I was three, and he jumped after me, believed that young children, like young animals, could swim if sufficiently frightened. But I was scared enough. You should have seen all the junk on the bottom that I could see while I was waiting for him to dive and pull me up. Tin cans, old cigar box "ROI-tan" and the flint for striking fire.
№ 381989   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2019 / 17:04
Why they teach you all sorts of boring things that require simple memorization? Why remember the sheets of historical texts, the family tree or the etiquette of society's charmers? You need to gain knowledge that can be applied in practice!
Quote Explanation: Wei From Xian teach disciples of the Order of GU su DOE.
№ 381077   Added MegaMozg 26-10-2019 / 14:46
- Drowning - say - holes in the sides. The water gushes, plugging nothing.
- So get to shore and escape. Here he is, shore, near.
- No, you, we on the shore can not. Because of the Exodus to the shore we have a theory of parcelizacija not been developed.
And without a theory, just like you can't?
I can't, because we are enchanted.
- What you can spell?
- Nobody can spell. Because Carla and Marla, we were enchanted, and he died. And Fritz Angel died. And lukić remained ever alive, that is back well died.
№ 378998   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2019 / 03:00