theory [Theme] Page 2

Jean: ENOUGH TO BE COVERED WITH A TWO THOUSAND YEARS OLD STORY AND BUILD VICTIMS OF YOURSELF!
№ 420003   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 14:03
Do not feed the fan with bread - let me come up with your theory.
№ 418679   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2021 / 16:21
And yes, you are the one who can transform everything.
№ 417608   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 14:33
Theory and practice are different things.
№ 415035   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2021 / 22:57
The simplest assumption may not be true, but it still provides a basis for further theories.
№ 414042   Added MegaMozg 24-02-2021 / 09:54
family. Because it turns out that there is a person. We are talking about human nature. About why and how a person can exist. And this is where our entire layer of culture appears. This includes the great Russian culture, the great Russian religious tradition, and the great Russian state tradition. And this is exactly why people are drawn to us. Because it is also a concern for a person, for a present person, for a natural person, and for a family. Yes, we save the person as such.
Release Date: 26.01.2021
№ 412172   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 22:48
Systems theory teaches us that any system tends to sustain itself. This is the law of homeostasis. In every system – in the family, the married couple and many other relationships – differences and disagreements inspire fear, as there is a risk that they will compromise the system or destabilize it. Embraced by fear, we often tend to try to urgently restore unanimity, either through control or through submission. Often, in order to regain family, marital or other mutual influence, that is, the stability of our system, we impose our decisions, forcing everyone to agree, or immediately, without discussing, subdue, which leads to flight or aggression. There is no rapprochement.
But conflict can contribute to development. It provides an opportunity to strengthen our sense of security, autonomy and ability to listen and empathize. It encourages us to contact with ourselves and with others, that is, to develop both inner firmness and flexibility. It is an occasion for joint growth and awakens creative forces.
№ 411147   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 19:30
She also thought about joining some charitable society. However, she did not understand the new theory that was then in vogue, according to which it is only necessary to teach people to get out of a difficult situation on their own. Jenny felt that if a poor man asked for help, he needed help without going into arguments about how much he deserved it.
№ 410170   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2020 / 17:00
For me, a very important point is the theory of corruption in Russia. Everyone in Russia is fighting corruption. Since when did corruption appear? It became systemic from the moment when people appeared who could take a Russian official or his representative by the hand and bring him to a law office, buy him an offshore company. Then go with him to a decent Western bank and open an account for this offshore campaign. Give out the members of the board of directors and make it possible that after several iterations no one asks where the money is from. Therefore, the West brought systemic corruption to Russia in the 90s. Who was the main beneficiary. Thanks to this, these floodgates were opened through which trillions poured out of the country. Because if the West wanted to fight corruption in Russia, this is done simply - the accounts of corrupt officials are blocked through which money is transferred to the West and who do not return to Russia, and from London, for example, bankers who have fled from Russia are issued, who are great at this earned.
Release Date: 02.12.2020
№ 408037   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2020 / 12:00
- So, Artem, there is no God?
- There is no soul.
There is consciousness and matter.
- Then where did it all come from?
Consciousness, for example?
- Alex, this is an empty conversation.
There is Darwin's theory,
it's in school.
- You Want Me to Believe That Monkey
picked up a stick and she had...
abstract thinking?
№ 407612   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2020 / 12:18
floors.
Quote Explanation: From Emma Watson's speech at the UN as part of the HeForShe movement. (translation free)
№ 407374   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2020 / 01:12
In any case, there is such a theory that you either learn from what happened, or everything is repeated anew.
№ 406858   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2020 / 01:33
Theorists are all around! And life is, first of all, practice.
Quote Explanation: Cold War series.
№ 406144   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2020 / 03:36
When a person finds Christ, he finds himself, the real one. The real "I" peeks out from under the cortex, which is wrapped in a person. Finding yourself is a good thing: to reveal your hidden talents, your vocations and opportunities, to grow your personality.
In general, the theory of personal growth is a stolen idea from Christianity. Christianity is, in fact, the path of personal growth. Only not of isolated growth, but of growth in the community, in the Church, in union, in Eucharistic closeness with other people, in a prayerful bundle with God.
Personal growth in the understanding of modern psychology is holiness without God. An attempt to reveal your talents and talents, to achieve success and significance, to acquire some bright skills, in a word, to enter a state where you yourself are a little god. At least, there is a danger of reaching such a state: yes, I love myself like this, I like what is happening to me, I have blossomed in general, I am now doing something so powerful, everything around me is spinning, everything is moving - I succeed, I can! This is "be like gods" - what the devil offered to man in paradise. Eat - and be like gods.
But Christ also spoke, and in the psalms it is written: "I said: You are gods." What's the difference? That there was deception; do as I say, and be like gods. And the Lord here says real things: "You are gods," you are created in the image and likeness of God. You have the possibility of self-realization, in which you will go higher and higher, grow in the fullness laid down in you by God. And there is no need to quarrel with Him, on the contrary, in God you will find a source of strength and movement.
And the wrong option is when you will develop your talents and abilities and more and more narcissistic and Satan from the secret pride that you are good, you do so much, you are the best. For all the external similarities, these are diametrically opposed practices.
№ 404208   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2020 / 19:57
At the end of the semester, he was surprised to find that all the best photographs had been taken by the number group. Students in this group were busy taking photographs, experimenting with composition and lighting, testing various techniques in the darkroom, and learning from their mistakes. In the process of creating hundreds of photographs, they honed their skills. Meanwhile, the quality group sat and contemplated perfection. As a result, they had little material to reflect their efforts, other than unverified theories and one mediocre photograph.
№ 403786   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2020 / 08:57