karma [Theme] Page 5

Karma is such a bitch, isn't it?
7 Season 23 Series
№ 176309   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 18:45
I'm not looking for revenge, because the karma bus always comes on time. Is it really wise to bite a snake bites you?
№ 175829   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 18:27
- And do you do any special practice for the purification of karma?
- You know, I am probably, as I think any normal person. There are stages in life when the need to cleanse, but when this more or less for myself at some point, will understand understand that you can either go to a monastery to be cleansed, or to continue to go about their daily business, to do something. After all, if they will clear the karma, who's going to repair the road? The idea is that you need to combined to road repairs was the purification of karma, or the singing of songs was the purification of karma, so I'm trying to do it. To abandon its direct activities I'm not going. Better that I die untreated, but I will do something.
№ 174913   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 17:51
My karma is karma broken droid.
№ 174859   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 17:48
Human life - the optimal conditions for the manifestation of free will. But there are limits (based on the use of free will in the past - previously made election). Why we have (linked) against his will to relive any experience? - Karma: action and reaction. Scientists say: "For every action there is equal and opposite reaction". Sounds simple (self-evident), but the findings are confusing. Especially if we imagine, how we interact with others, how we act and counteract against them... Experiencing confusion from the frustration, even the believers are indignant: "How does God allow this!" Rather, as He may not allow (otherwise, the bound would be free will). Undoubtedly, God (the Infinite) must be more important things to do than inflicting pointless suffering members of His large family (limited).
№ 159711   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 17:51
- Know Alexander VI Blessed, I ask you? In your face I see that VI didn't know this great man. And I saw him, almost as I see you. That is not to mi with Alexander the Blessed was familiar, not my God. And it is something I have not seen because it was laying dead in a coffin. He was transported to St. Petersburg from the city of Taganrog.
- Why are you talking to me about it, grandfather? - wrinkled forehead of a Ghoul. - What I your king in a coffin?
The old man raised yellow admonitory finger:
- And then, Monsieur robber, what if you disappoint us, you too will be lucky in a coffin, and Naum Rubinchik will come to see you.
№ 151989   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 10:54
And because you can't ignore insults. Anyone. The insult unanswered, upsets the balance of justice and karma spots a noble husband, said Erast Petrovich, shamelessly interfering in one pile Buddhism and Confucianism.
№ 144470   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 16:47
If you have a good memory, imagination, and honesty with yourself, conscious of the absolute inevitability of the past.
№ 139638   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 21:03
I have the feeling that I get punished. I don't even know what you've done.
6 Season 11 Series
№ 132412   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 11:13
All the political intrigue and machinations, in my opinion, a terrible abomination. The person that cares about karma and inner harmony, it is better to keep such cases out.
№ 116588   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 20:00
The person should remain in a state of bliss in all circumstances, regardless - are they happy or unhappy, just accepting everything as their karma.
№ 110163   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 19:47
Saw a bug and got so mad at poor insect that even the pressure was gone. Why give the bloodsucker a Martyr's death? To improve bug karma, so that in his next life he was reborn at a higher stage of samsara? Shish him, not samsara.
№ 106345   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 13:57
It's terrible what we do to nature. She'll offer us power, but will have nowhere to run because we are in it, it is all around us.
№ 106285   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 13:54
The evidence of my karmic insolvency...
№ 104000   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 09:11
You can meet a very good man very hard, and you - an outside observer - might think that it is unfair that such a good person suffers, or this man is paying for extremely heavy karma. But you could be wrong. How do you know this man endures pain and suffering in order to understand how you can take the pain and suffering of those who will come after him? Do not think that it is always payback for bad karma. It may be the accumulation of good karma.
№ 88829   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 17:42